Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='theredworm']Check the op and you should find your answer[/QUOTE]

We're about to play and I had also emailed him also. :cool:

What's up with that 0-56 that's bs thats running up the score it should never be that bad imo. Also gg with zuerzo but I didn't like how you had to go for it on 4th on your first possession on your 38 even if the wind was 12mph you could have punted. Also when i was in shotgun in the game you pulled your DE or OL were ever it was to were the safeties were. I did that in 12 and i got a strike or whatever we call them now.

So close to going to 3-0. Just lost a damn good game to MA. I scored to go up 24-20 with a little over a minute left. He takes the following kick the distance for the winning score.

Great game, MA. That was a classy move holding it on that last drive when you could've pushed it in for another score.

Also, I broke Steve Smith's jaw. Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 games in and I'm sick of Madden. This team sucks. I don't know if it is low awareness, play recognition or if I just suck but Jesus they don't even look at the guy with the ball. On one play Sproles is heading to the outside on a toss and my entire team goes the other fucking way. One of Jimmy Graham's scores was thrown into quadruple coverage, he just blows by Berry who is too busy looking backwards to make a tackle.

After going 12-2 in ranked games I figured I was in pretty good shape, figured wrong I guess. Time to get a top free agent that will be useless!

[quote name='GpNinja']What's up with that 0-56 that's bs thats running up the score it should never be that bad imo. Also gg with zuerzo but I didn't like how you had to go for it on 4th on your first possession on your 38 even if the wind was 12mph you could have punted. Also when i was in shotgun in the game you pulled your DE or OL were ever it was to were the safeties were. I did that in 12 and i got a strike or whatever we call them now.[/QUOTE]

I didn't run up the score I forced 8 interceptions

[quote name='staticz']3 games in and I'm sick of Madden. This team sucks. I don't know if it is low awareness, play recognition or if I just suck but Jesus they don't even look at the guy with the ball. On one play Sproles is heading to the outside on a toss and my entire team goes the other fucking way. One of Jimmy Graham's scores was thrown into quadruple coverage, he just blows by Berry who is too busy looking backwards to make a tackle.

After going 12-2 in ranked games I figured I was in pretty good shape, figured wrong I guess. Time to get a top free agent that will be useless![/QUOTE]

I feel you.

[quote name='augmog']I didn't run up the score I forced 8 interceptions[/QUOTE]

I am not saying you did but 0-52. That's a big gap I am using it as an example. How many times did you score in the 4th quater?

[quote name='sprice8688']these servers are bullshit..... disconnected my game vs cpu in 3rd quarter..... i dont know if ill be able to play my game[/QUOTE]

Dang make sure your nat is open?

[quote name='sprice8688']i dont even knkw whT that means[/QUOTE]

Just power cycle your router will fix it most the time

And also I have still heard nothing from the pit owner

Grand Cru and I played last night, 49ers-Vikings. Just like the real life upset Vikings win 59-56 in a crazy shootout. I have to say 2 kick returns from Harvin and that other guy for TDs helped me win the game, the ball was changing sides every 15-30 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver Broncos 17 - Houston Texans 10

The Broncos discovered the key to taking out the mighty Texans: Tear Arian Foster's MCL. The Texans running attack looked unstoppable early in this one, but once Foster went down Schaub was forced to air it out more, with disastrous results as he threw 4 interceptions (3 to Tracy Porter). The Broncos offense was pretty shoddy all day, but they protected the ball better which made all the difference. They also had an incredible goal-line stand in the 2nd quarter, stuffing Ben Tate three times from the 1 to force a field goal.

Peyton Manning was off all day, going 5 of 16 for 116 yards, 1 TD and 1 pick.

Schaub was even worse though, going 7 of 15 for 134 yards, 0 TDs and 4 picks.

Willis McGahee carried 8 times for 52 yards, while Chris Gronkowski converted two short carries for 1st down (one on 4th).

Arian Foster carried 4 times for 38 yards (9.5ypc) before going down, while Tate carried 16 times for 55 yards (3.4ypc) and 1 TD. Clearly, Foster going down was the difference.

Demaryius Thomas had 2 catches for 77 yards and the TD.

Andre Johnson had 3 for 71.

The Broncos D got huge games out of Tracy Porter (6 tackles, 3 picks), Von Miller (7 tackles, 2 for loss on 3rd down), and Chris Harris (pick 6 for the Broncos first score). Dumervil also had another sack. Also worth noting that Prater just missed a 61 yard FG that clanged off the left upright.

The Texans got a sack from JJ Watt and a pick from Antonio Smith.

---
gg Doom! Always an awesome feeling when I can grab a win against you, although I think we both know losing Foster completely changed your gameplan (so much for throwing it 5 times, lol). Lucky for you it's only 5 weeks, could've been worse.

[quote name='GpNinja']If it is closed test connection and that opens it up from me. I usally do that before a game just to make sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tanabeo']Just power cycle your router will fix it most the time[/QUOTE]

Sorry Guys..This is not the bloody way to open up your Nat... Just No. Ugh.

Here's some help for those of you having dsync issues.

http://www.xbox360forum.com/xbox-forum/threads/51908-How-To-Open-NAT-xbox-360

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/nat-type-strict

http://www.pcworld.com/article/242961/how_to_open_up_nat_settings_on_your_xbox_360.html

My 12 year Old brother was able to open up the proper Ports to get his NAT working for xbox live at my parent's house... I Have faith that you can do it. Resetting your modem, or "Testing your connection" in xbox network settings does not solve anything in regard to NAT Moderate or NAT Strict. You have to physically open up ports on your Cable Modem/Network router to solve this issue.

Cheers

-fero

[quote name='bvharris']Denver Broncos 17 - Houston Texans 10

The Broncos discovered the key to taking out the mighty Texans: Tear Arian Foster's MCL. The Texans running attack looked unstoppable early in this one, but once Foster went down Schaub was forced to air it out more, with disastrous results as he threw 4 interceptions (3 to Tracy Porter). The Broncos offense was pretty shoddy all day, but they protected the ball better which made all the difference. They also had an incredible goal-line stand in the 2nd quarter, stuffing Ben Tate three times from the 1 to force a field goal.

Peyton Manning was off all day, going 5 of 16 for 116 yards, 1 TD and 1 pick.

Schaub was even worse though, going 7 of 15 for 134 yards, 0 TDs and 4 picks.

Willis McGahee carried 8 times for 52 yards, while Chris Gronkowski converted two short carries for 1st down (one on 4th).

Arian Foster carried 4 times for 38 yards (9.5ypc) before going down, while Tate carried 16 times for 55 yards (3.4ypc) and 1 TD. Clearly, Foster going down was the difference.

Demaryius Thomas had 2 catches for 77 yards and the TD.

Andre Johnson had 3 for 71.

The Broncos D got huge games out of Tracy Porter (6 tackles, 3 picks), Von Miller (7 tackles, 2 for loss on 3rd down), and Chris Harris (pick 6 for the Broncos first score). Dumervil also had another sack. Also worth noting that Prater just missed a 61 yard FG that clanged off the left upright.

The Texans got a sack from JJ Watt and a pick from Antonio Smith.

---
gg Doom! Always an awesome feeling when I can grab a win against you, although I think we both know losing Foster completely changed your gameplan (so much for throwing it 5 times, lol). Lucky for you it's only 5 weeks, could've been worse.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, great game. Your defense is quite talented, though I have trouble believing Porter can blanket Andre all day. Probably my playcalling though, as I was lost when Foster went out. :cold:

I'm sure I'll see you again down the road.

Also Matt Schaub on the block. I'll get the details.

Time to build up TJ Yates.

Matt Schaub

31 Years Old

84 Overall

2012 Salary- 1 Year, $4.4 Million

91 Short Accuracy, 85 Middle, 83 Deep

[quote name='Doomtime']Your defense is quite talented, though I have trouble believing Porter can blanket Andre all day.
[/QUOTE]

It's very annoying that they took out defensive assignments this year, since obviously I would normally have Champ shadowing him. I considered switching them up in the depth chart once I saw AJ was usually opposite Porter, but obviously Porter was playing well enough that it didn't make much sense.

It's crazy, my defense has played two amazing games and one terrible one. Really brings home how important having Bailey out there is. My secondary besides him is pretty weak, but my front seven can really get after it.

[quote name='siradam134']Sorry Guys..This is not the bloody way to open up your Nat... Just No. Ugh.

Here's some help for those of you having dsync issues.

http://www.xbox360forum.com/xbox-forum/threads/51908-How-To-Open-NAT-xbox-360

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/nat-type-strict

http://www.pcworld.com/article/242961/how_to_open_up_nat_settings_on_your_xbox_360.html

My 12 year Old brother was able to open up the proper Ports to get his NAT working for xbox live at my parent's house... I Have faith that you can do it. Resetting your modem, or "Testing your connection" in xbox network settings does not solve anything in regard to NAT Moderate or NAT Strict. You have to physically open up ports on your Cable Modem/Network router to solve this issue.

Cheers

-fero[/QUOTE]

Power cycle always worked for me and any time you call tech support or even then Xbox first step they say to power cycle

xcappax said to contact him on XBL, and I did, but he hasn't responded yet. Just giving a heads up. I am going to dinner with my wife soon, but i should be around most of the day on Saturday..

[quote name='WV Matsui']I can play tonight. I haven't heard from my opponent...[/QUOTE]

I assume you've contacted him? You're both on CAG right now, shouldn't be too hard to sort out.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I can play tonight. I haven't heard from my opponent...[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm Wednesday night and just posted a few hours ago

And you still haven't sent me a pm

[quote name='theredworm']Colts jags tomorrow early am (gotta set my alarm)[/QUOTE]

K. Would be nice if that's the last game, or if we get them all done by noon eastern tomorrow. After that I'll be on the golf course and not able to advance us until evening.

Also, we will be having a Free Agent period in Week 4. I will post the details shortly, but it will work the same way as last year.

[quote name='bvharris']Remaining Games:

Bucs-Cowboys
Lions-Titans (sim)
Jags-Colts
Steelers-Raiders

Would be nice if this could get wrapped up tonight![/QUOTE]

Trying! He sent me a message on XBL a few mins ago saying he can play tonight. I asked if he could play now but no response so he must be busy. Going to go to dinner with my wife, then hopefully he will be on. :p

[quote name='bvharris']K. Would be nice if that's the last game, or if we get them all done by noon eastern tomorrow. After that I'll be on the golf course and not able to advance us until evening.

Also, we will be having a Free Agent period in Week 4. I will post the details shortly, but it will work the same way as last year.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! Hopefully I can add a mediocre piece to my depressing team.

[quote name='staticz']Oh yeah! Hopefully I can add a mediocre piece to my depressing team.[/QUOTE]

Well, you'll definitely be picking in the first group, so be ready to pull the trigger. ;)

As it stands right now, I'm right on the edge of group 3/4, it will depend what happens in sprice's sim.

[quote name='bvharris']Well, you'll definitely be picking in the first group, so be ready to pull the trigger. ;)

As it stands right now, I'm right on the edge of group 3/4, it will depend what happens in sprice's sim.[/QUOTE]

What group are the Ram's in? If I can ask lol

[quote name='bvharris']Well, you'll definitely be picking in the first group, so be ready to pull the trigger. ;)
[/QUOTE]

My plan is coming together nicely ;)

[quote name='bvharris']You're safely in group 1. ;)[/QUOTE]
I'll be looking for more details when there posted cause I need this. Lol

[quote name='GpNinja']I'll be looking for more details when there posted cause I need this. Lol[/QUOTE]

It's already basically described in the rules, so go check that out too.

[quote name='bvharris']It's already basically described in the rules, so go check that out too.[/QUOTE]
I just did just to clarify I can sign anybody? Say I drop a OVR 60 player then sign a OVR 80 it's ok?

[quote name='GpNinja']I just did just to clarify I can sign anybody? Say I drop a OVR 60 player then sign a OVR 80 it's ok?[/QUOTE]

Yup, you can sign anyone on the FA wire. No restrictions (except you can only sign one guy, obviously).

We go by the post in the thread though, so make sure you post it in here before you pick them up in-game. If you pick someone up in-game, but someone else posted it here first, they get the player.

[quote name='Superstar']xcappax said to contact him on XBL, and I did, but he hasn't responded yet. Just giving a heads up. I am going to dinner with my wife soon, but i should be around most of the day on Saturday..[/QUOTE]

Damn I must have just missed you man... try getting me sometime early saturday if you can

[quote name='xCappax']tought me and cowboys gm were going to play he logged off tho[/QUOTE]

He's been very communicative, and has posted here in the thread several times. He's out to dinner with his wife, can you post your availability here for tonight (or better yet PM it to him).

we've pmed back and forth already on XBL for some reason I must have pop ups or something disabled while in game because I dont see his messages pop up right away until I hit the home screen and see i have a message... i just missed him by 30 mins or so

So I sent WV a pm Wednesday night waited till today at about 1 posted in here then he posted around 6 I posted sent him another pm and still haven't heard anything I was going to come straight home after work but since I didn't get an answer I'm going to shoot some pool after work instead

So...on the website you can click 'sign a free agent' and you'll see their contract info. If you click 'release a player' not so much! Looks like the Cassel era in KC is over considering I just took a $12 million dollar cap penalty.

bread's done
Back