Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='DVO21']Tony G of the atlanta falcons is on the trading black if anyone is interested hit me with a PM[/QUOTE]

trades tony g, then hurts all TE's in next game, then begs everyone to trade them a TE

the cycle continues

Group 2 can now pick. They will have until 8:00PM EST tonight until Group 3 can start.

Group 1
Jags - FS Nick Collins
Packers - RT Jeff Otah
Browns
Rams - TE Kellen Winslow
Bucs - WR Plaxico Burress
Jets - WR Chad Johnson
Chiefs - WR Mike Williams
Eagles - MLB EJ Henderson

Group 2
Redskins - RG Jake Scott
Steelers
Raiders - HB Steve Slaton
Seahawks
Colts
49ers - MLB Jay Dwyer
Pats
Dolphins

Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

If for any reason you're not at the roster max, you don't need to drop anyone.

[quote name='theredworm']trades tony g, then hurts all TE's in next game, then begs everyone to trade them a TE

the cycle continues[/QUOTE]

The only one who has any clue what DVO is doing it DVO. And I'm not even sure if he does. :lol:

haha naw my back up TE has good injury rating better than tony actually with his hands

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']49ers Sign : Jay Dwyer MLB

49ers Drop: Trent Robinson SS[/QUOTE]

nice find cru i had my eye on that one

Re-posting on the new page:

Group 2 can now pick. They will have until 8:00PM EST tonight until Group 3 can start.

Group 1
Jags - FS Nick Collins
Packers - RT Jeff Otah
Browns
Rams - TE Kellen Winslow
Bucs - WR Plaxico Burress
Jets - WR Chad Johnson
Chiefs - WR Mike Williams
Eagles - MLB EJ Henderson

Group 2
Redskins - RG Jake Scott
Steelers
Raiders - HB Steve Slaton
Seahawks
Colts
49ers - MLB Jay Dwyer
Pats
Dolphins

Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

If for any reason you're not at the roster max, you don't need to drop anyone.

[quote name='DVO21']nice find cru i had my eye on that one[/QUOTE]

Thanks I did my research on that one I have him in a fantasy league Im in and when I went to see what team he was on I noticed he was a free agent and got a lil excited.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Thanks I did my research on that one I have him in a fantasy league Im in and when I went to see what team he was on I noticed he was a free agent and got a lil excited.[/QUOTE]

i was hoping he would slip thru the cracks but to many people do research in this league. hes a gem thats for sure

So is running no huddle almost a whole drive while up 35-0 cool? It was the last minute of the first half still but still felt pretty lame. Even got a free first down cause the no huddle got one if players offsides. This was the bengals FYI.

[quote name='theredworm']So is running no huddle almost a whole drive while up 35-0 cool? It was the last minute of the first half still but still felt pretty lame. Even got a free first down cause the no huddle got one if players offsides. This was the bengals FYI.[/QUOTE]

My vote is no that sounds like some ranked game douche moves.

[quote name='theredworm']So is running no huddle almost a whole drive while up 35-0 cool? It was the last minute of the first half still but still felt pretty lame. Even got a free first down cause the no huddle got one if players offsides. This was the bengals FYI.[/QUOTE]

I think that's pretty weak. Yes, it's the first half, but some common sense needs to enter into it too. It's not hard to tell when you're clearly outclassing your opponent, and I think even if that's in the first half if you're up five touchdowns it's probably not a bad idea to pick your foot up off the gas a bit.

Steelers
Added Johnny Knox (WR)
Dropped Weslye Saunders (TE)

---------------

Also on the block
Mike Wallace
Lookin for draft picks or comparable rates offensive players or cb's

[quote name='WV Matsui']Steelers
Added Johnny Knox (WR)
Dropped Weslye Saunders (TE)

---------------

Also on the block
Mike Wallace
Lookin for draft picks or comparable rates offensive players or cb's[/QUOTE]

u need to send me a pm... u ignorrd all mine

Pending approval

Pittsburgh sends Mike Wallace to the Falcons for a first and fourth round pick

How do I post this? :lol:

u need to put mike wallaces overall age remaining contract bonus of the contract payments of his contract

falcons send
2013 1st rounder (falcons pick)
2013 4th rounder

for
mike wallace
age 26 remaining contract 1 year
bonus $0
2013- 2.70 million

[quote name='DVO21']falcons send
2013 1st rounder (falcons pick)
2013 4th rounder

for
mike wallace
age 26 remaining contract 1 year
bonus $0
2013- 2.70 million[/QUOTE]
worth more then a 1st and 4th

[quote name='theredworm']I agree[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Holmes went for a 5th as the #1 receiver who was just a Super Bowl MVP a few years ago. 1st and 4th is plenty for a receiver in a contract year who will probably want 7-8 mil a year.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I disagree. Holmes went for a 5th as the #1 receiver who was just a Super Bowl MVP a few years ago. 1st and 4th is plenty for a receiver in a contract year who will probably want 7-8 mil a year.[/QUOTE]

Whether or not it's fair or not will be determined, but we've never used real NFL trades as a model for what's fair in Madden. They're just completely different animals.

[quote name='bvharris']Whether or not it's fair or not will be determined, but we've never used real NFL trades as a model for what's fair in Madden. They're just completely different animals.[/QUOTE]

My point was that you can't just come out and say "he's worth more" without giving some reasoning behind it.

Now that Bows is locked up and I've acquired another monster WR (6'4", 6'5", 6'2") I just hope Stanzi can carry this team and make a decent pass once in awhile.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']shit I would give a 1st and a 3rd up for Wallace[/QUOTE]

lol ur such a 1 upper

come on cru u know ur 1st rounder isnt worth near as much as mine u always make the playoffs

[quote name='DVO21']lol ur such a 1 upper

come on cru u know ur 1st rounder isnt worth near as much as mine u always make the playoffs[/QUOTE]

Im currently 1 and 2 and my schedule gets tougher lol so I mean nothing in Madden is 2 sure lol

You guys are ignoring the fact the Wallace will be a free agent and is going to require a huge contract. This isn't Madden 12, trading draft picks for a guy you might not be able to sign is a big risk.

[quote name='staticz']You guys are ignoring the fact the Wallace will be a free agent and is going to require a huge contract. This isn't Madden 12, trading draft picks for a guy you might not be able to sign is a big risk.[/QUOTE]

I didn't ignore it. I specifically pointed it out saying that a 1 and a 4 is plenty for someone with his contract status. Now could it be too much? Maybe. But that wasn't what the original discussion was about.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I didn't ignore it. I specifically pointed it out saying that a 1 and a 4 is plenty for someone with his contract status. Now could it be too much? Maybe. But that wasn't what the original discussion was about.[/QUOTE]

It was geared more towards everyone saying it wasn't enough.

[quote name='staticz']This isn't Madden 12, trading draft picks for a guy you might not be able to sign is a big risk.[/QUOTE]

DVO can sign him if he wants. I don't believe there's been a single person yet who has failed to re-sign their big free agents. As long as he offers him the contract he wants, he'll take it during the season. That seems to be how it works.

[quote name='bvharris']DVO can sign him if he wants. I don't believe there's been a single person yet who has failed to re-sign their big free agents. As long as he offers him the contract he wants, he'll take it during the season. That seems to be how it works.[/QUOTE]

i think im losinf delmas and chris houston lol

[quote name='bvharris']DVO can sign him if he wants. I don't believe there's been a single person yet who has failed to re-sign their big free agents. As long as he offers him the contract he wants, he'll take it during the season. That seems to be how it works.[/QUOTE]

Offer too little and they walk, you don't get a second chance. My punter is walking away.

Also, I offered my LT way less and he signed. Offered Bowe what he wanted and said he wanted more. Offline CCMs I've had guys walk too. In my experience it isn't as cut and dry as you are making it out to be.

[quote name='staticz']It was geared more towards everyone saying it wasn't enough.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm about 8 beers into this football Sunday so I'm only processing information at half speed haha.

Yea in another league I had Roy Helu (82 overall at this point) asking for 6 mil a year. I offered it and he wanted more. I offered 6.5 mil and he still wanted more. At that point I had to let him walk.

While you can usually resign someone by offering what they are asking it isn't always possible without going way beyond what they are asking.

[quote name='staticz']You guys are ignoring the fact the Wallace will be a free agent and is going to require a huge contract. This isn't Madden 12, trading draft picks for a guy you might not be able to sign is a big risk.[/QUOTE]

i havent had any guys walk away for contract talks yet

[quote name='WV Matsui']How long does this process usually take?[/QUOTE]

It's Sunday night, don't expect anything until tomorrow probably.

And man, did the US gag in the Ryder Cup. Ugh.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']My point was that you can't just come out and say "he's worth more" without giving some reasoning behind it.[/QUOTE]

which is exactly why a trade committee is silly because people are going to look at trades to see if it makes a division/conference opponent stronger and if it does "oh well it's vetoed" but hey it is what it is rules are rules.

[quote name='xCappax']which is exactly why a trade committee is silly because people are going to look at trades to see if it makes a division/conference opponent stronger and if it does "oh well it's vetoed" but hey it is what it is rules are rules.[/QUOTE]

You just made an argument for a trade committee. If it was one person, then you'd have to worry about that. But since it's more than one person, personal stuff like that has less of an effect on the final decision.

bread's done
Back