Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is there any way to put the schedule in one of the reserved posts? I keep having to google the Steeler schedule! :)[/QUOTE]
Write it down...as a notepad entry in your phone or something.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Rabble Rabble Rablle Tavon Wilson Rabble Rabble[/QUOTE]
I'm good on that trade its taking too long Murda!! and why the fuck isn't Demps on my team??

[quote name='bvharris']Leave Chad Henne where he belongs:

indiana-jones-raiders-warehouse.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Just choked on air this is so funny.

[quote name='sprice8688']hey bv are we still allowed to do 3 way trades...and if so how would we put the trade thru since we have to do them in game now?[/QUOTE]

Sure, you still can. You'd just have to do it as several separate trades in-game, shouldn't be too tricky.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Trade Alert

The Philadelphia Eagles send

72 OVR FS Keith Coleman, 24 yo, 4 years/1.8 mil (2 remaining)

69 OVR CB B. Hughes, 26 yo, 3 years/1.2 Mil (1 remaining)

An Eagles 2013 Second Round Draft Pick

to the

New England Patriots for

68 OVR FS Tavon Wilson, 22 yo, 4 years/5 mil

69 OVR CB Alfonso Denard, 23 yo, 4 years/2 mil[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='Doomtime']Packers-Texans was supposed to go down this evening though I'm not sure if it still is. Hopefully soon.[/QUOTE]

I PM'ed Doom back already, but I just wanted to say that this was my fault. I didn't check my CAG PM's after 5 Pacific since the CAG NHL 13 team decided to play some games, in which I partook. Doom had messaged me twice on here, but I didn't see those til today. I asked about playing this afternoon if he's available. Sent him my number so he could text me if that helps.

Thanks again.

Packers/Texans set for 6:30 P.M. Eastern.

BV, if you have time, can you please change my availability? I am on Pacific time now, and my availability is usually after 3:30 P.M. PST. Facebook available on request.

[quote name='theredworm']It's a wiki post yo[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if it's just updating your availability you can always feel free to edit it yourself.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I want to make some trades !!!!![/QUOTE]

Let's talk me too. Am the guy with picks remember guys?? haha

[quote name='Og whitewidow']I'm good on that trade its taking too long Murda!! and why the fuck isn't Demps on my team??[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

Widdow is saying he doesn't want to do this trade now. But I think since he agreed to the trade and to post it. And the Commision took time out of there lives to look it over. He shouldn't be able to back out once it is all said and done.

Thoughts?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Trade Approved

Widdow is saying he doesn't want to do this trade now. But I think since he agreed to the trade and to post it. And the Commision took time out of there lives to look it over. He shouldn't be able to back out once it is all said and done.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

He agreed to the trade, it's been approved, put it through.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']I'm not putting it through...clearly cancelled the trade..Dvo did the same thing earlier in the season[/QUOTE]

Really? You "clearly cancelled it"? This is what you posted:

[quote name='Og whitewidow']I'm good on that trade its taking too long Murda!! and why the fuck isn't Demps on my team??[/QUOTE]

From where I'm sitting it looks like you said you were "good". In the actual English language, that means you approve. I'm not really sure how this is a "clear cancellation."

Why don't you explain why you no longer want to make the trade? Because "it's taking too long" is a pretty weak excuse.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']I'm not putting it through...clearly cancelled the trade..Dvo did the same thing earlier in the season[/QUOTE]

You said it today. After it was put on the table days ago. And your only complaint was that it was taking too long.

It's done and putting up a fight is childish man.

ur trading 2 mops for 2 mops and a draft pick lol ur makin out

[quote name='sprice8688']ur trading 2 mops for 2 mops and a draft pick lol ur makin out
......[/QUOTE]
look at denard..he's a beast rookie better than anything ill grab round 2..idk how many people have done drafts in career mode but the field is not that strong to draft from.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']its a trade proposal...up for approval...i renigned on the proposal. I really don't see the harm done.[/QUOTE]

Once it's submitted, it's no longer a trade proposal. It's a trade. Which has now been approved. You didn't renege on the proposal, you're trying to renege on the trade.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']look at denard..he's a beast rookie better than anything ill grab round 2..idk how many people have done drafts in career mode but the field is not that strong to draft from.[/QUOTE]

y put him up dor trade then

Sorry Og. This trade has been Approved. Signed on the Dotted Line. And Delivered. You will be moving these players and Draft Picks.

Firstly, i was not fully aware that once it is approved it is set in stone and the transaction was set to go through or atleast i don't think it says so on page one of the thread. I discussed this trade at 1:30am. after being up for about 16 hours. After the first day i had remorse,after furthermore studying my rookies. I noted to murdamode in a party yesterday i wanted ti cancel the trade..i was not under the impression that it is 100% set in stone.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Firstly, i was not fully aware that once it is approved it is set in stone and the transaction was set to go through or atleast i don't think it says so on page one of the thread. I discussed this trade at 1:30am. after being up for about 16 hours. After the first day i had remorse,after furthermore studying my rookies. I noted to murdamode in a party yesterday i wanted ti cancel the trade..i was not under the impression that it is 100% set in stone.[/QUOTE]

What would be the point of the approval process if you could just change your mind afterwards? It seems self evident that the committee is only there to review completed and submitted trades. We don't even see the deals until both parties have agreed.

If you'd said right after he submitted it "hey, I don't really want to do this" we would have let you out of it since it would have been obvious both sides didn't agree to the deal. But trying to change your mind by posting some vague comment in the thread at the 11th hour is not gonna fly.

The deal is fair, in fact most people on the committee thought you were getting the better end of it. If it weren't fair, it wouldn't have passed.

The only way we'd even consider letting you out of the deal is if LV was willing, which it doesn't seem like he is.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Firstly, i was not fully aware that once it is approved it is set in stone and the transaction was set to go through or atleast i don't think it says so on page one of the thread. I discussed this trade at 1:30am. after being up for about 16 hours. After the first day i had remorse,after furthermore studying my rookies. I noted to murdamode in a party yesterday i wanted ti cancel the trade..i was not under the impression that it is 100% set in stone.[/QUOTE]

You made a move. Your first move ever. And most people would agree it leans more towards your side. Then you tried to re-sign Arrington, when you couldn't, you realized that you just traded away a good rookie corner. This was all way after the thought. And I for one don't want to waste BV, Staticz, Fero, MA, and Uber's time.

They spent time looking at the trade. That is the #1 reason I won't take it back. Bad standard to set. #2 I really want this trade, you agreed, it got approved, end of Convo man.

[quote name='LVPatriots']And I for one don't want to waste BV, Staticz, Fero, MA, and Uber's time.
[/QUOTE]

Wasting Doom's time is fine though. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Wasting Doom's time is fine though. ;)[/QUOTE]

35jv68.jpg

And wow what a lame excuse. Why wasn't it posted in the thread?

[quote name='bvharris']Once it's submitted, it's no longer a trade proposal. It's a trade. Which has now been approved. You didn't renege on the proposal, you're trying to renege on the trade.[/QUOTE]

I thought that we submit it just to make sure it's approved then we can go ahead and go through with it if we want to. I didn't know that approved means offical. Hasn't there been people that have had a trade that's been approved that haven't traded those players?

[quote name='GpNinja']I thought that we submit it just to make sure it's approved then we can go ahead and go through with it if we want to. I didn't know that approved means offical. Hasn't there been people that have had a trade that's been approved that haven't traded those players?[/QUOTE]
Exactly my point you treat everyone the same...i am getting fucked.

[quote name='GpNinja']I thought that we submit it just to make sure it's approved then we can go ahead and go through with it if we want to. I didn't know that approved means offical. Hasn't there been people that have had a trade that's been approved that haven't traded those players?[/QUOTE]

No. Every approved trade has been processed. DVO cancelled one of his trades an hour after he submitted it, with no objection from hit trading partner, which is entirely different than what OG tried to do here.

Submitting the trade is submitting it. If you aren't sure you want the trade, you shouldn't submit it. It's a committee to approve trades, not the "hey, would it be cool if we did this?" committee.

Approved = official.

you preach that all of the rules are on the first page..but clearly they are not..i should be able to cancel this..why give LV special treatment?

they submitted a trade hten 24 hours later tried to cancel it..the thing that is different is twice the amount of time.
-Submitting a trade for approval..its not signing the dotted which would be actually sending the players over to his team in an actual trade process in madden.
-things like this should be set in stone so situations like this don't occur..yet again i get the short end of the stick.

Nobody is getting special treatment, or getting fucked. This would be going the exact same way no matter who was involved in the deal.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']you preach that all of the rules are on the first page..but clearly they are not..i should be able to cancel this..why give LV special treatment?[/QUOTE]

Read the rules. YOU are the one ASKING for special treatment.

You have to click on the link that says LEAGUE RULES, which is on the first page man.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']they submitted a trade hten 24 hours later tried to cancel it..the thing that is different is twice the amount of time.
[/QUOTE]

I assume this is what you're talking about:

[quote name='DVO21']new proposal ready for the committee

Arizona Cardinals send
1st round pick in 2013
WR michael Floyd age 22 overall 76
remaining contract 4 years bonus 4.80 million
2012- 2.04 million
2013- 2.29 million
2014- 2.62 million
2015- 3.05 million

Falcons send
2nd round pick in 2013
WR Roddy White age 30 overall 90
remaining years 3 bonus 12 million
2012- 6.13 million
2013- 7.37 million
2014- 8.99 million[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DVO21']this trade has now been canceled
i need time to think about this trade before i go thru with it i think i really need to rethink the importance of roddy white to my game plan[/QUOTE]

It was an hour and fifteen minutes. Stop trying to pull crap out of nowhere, the situations aren't remotely comparable.

[quote name='bvharris']

Approved = official.[/QUOTE]

Can we put that in the rules I thought it was just saying hey your approved go through with it if ya'll still want too.

Now I know why some people ( Not saying any names wanted to sumbit approval for my picks) Tryin to be sneaky and getting it offical. haha

[quote name='GpNinja']Can we put that in the rules I thought it was just saying hey your approved go through with it if ya'll still want too.[/QUOTE]

In the rules it says "All decisions made by the panel are final..."

[quote name='GpNinja']Can we put that in the rules I thought it was just saying hey your approved go through with it if ya'll still want too.[/QUOTE]

It's common sense. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to think that was the way it worked, other than pulling it out of the clear blue sky.

It's also in the rules already.

[quote name='bvharris']It's common sense. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to think that was the way it worked, other than pulling it out of the clear blue sky.

It's also in the rules already.[/QUOTE]

Hey I am dallas fan I don't have common sense. ;)

bread's done
Back