Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that my punter Is a 67. Probably why he unleashed that 14 yard punt in the 4th quarter.

I doubt I'll be able to trade for a punter, so no biggie. May very well draft one!

Team: Tennessee Titans

Player Added: Asante Samuel, CB

Player Dropped: Marqueston Huff, CB

Actually, would anybody object to me changing my pick to Asante Samuel? Nobody else has posted...and I would just edit the pick out, but I don't want anyone to think I'm being sneaky sneaky.

EDIT - Resolved

Last edited by a moderator:
All teams from groups 1 and 2 may now select a free agent. Group 3 will be up tomorrow night.

Group 1

1. Washington Redskins - Travelle Wharton, LG

2. Houston Texans - JerMichael Finley, TE

3. New York Giants - Cameron Fleming, RT

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Harvey Dahl, RG

5. Chicago Bears - Chris Houston, CB

6. Green Bay Packers

Group 2

7. Atlanta Falcons - Fred Davis, TE

8. New Orleans Saints

9. Carolina Panthers - Isaiah Trufant, CB

10. Minnesota Vikings

11. Tennessee Titans - Asante Samuel, CB

12. Philadelphia Eagles

13. Cincinnati Bengals - Telvin Smith, LOLB

Thank you for allowing me to express my inner woman, guys (heyyyyy), lol. I went back and forth between the two...thought I had decided. Then looked again and went "Aw, hell..." :lol:

Quick question - Since it's my 1st year playing in the CAG league. How many season will we burn through before the next Madden comes out? I'm just trying to estimate for re-signing my players and drafts + free agency.

Quick question - Since it's my 1st year playing in the CAG league. How many season will we burn through before the next Madden comes out? I'm just trying to estimate for re-signing my players and drafts + free agency.
A realistic projection would be 3 seasons.

49rs and eagles will be played Saturday in either morning or afternoon. Night shift makes it hard to schedule games sometimes sorry for the last minute game.

Might want to add the signing rules on player to the OP so people don't go giving everyone a 7 contract 

If I remember right from last year you had to offer them the same amount of years they wanted and couldn't go over 10 mil what they asked for

49rs and eagles will be played Saturday in either morning or afternoon. Night shift makes it hard to schedule games sometimes sorry for the last minute game.
That's no problem at all. That's why we do 4 days. :)

Might want to add the signing rules on player to the OP so people don't go giving everyone a 7 contract

If I remember right from last year you had to offer them the same amount of years they wanted and couldn't go over 10 mil what they asked for
Well, you're half right, haha. I do need to add that to the OP. But that's only for offseason free agency. Re-signing your own guys during the year, you can give them whatever you want. We did it this way to create kind of a "hometown discount" kind of thing.

Also, I haven't signed my guy yet, but I'm assuming nothing has changed with the in-season free agents, correct? No negotiating. Just one year and a set dollar amount? That's at least the way it looked when I was browsing through the free agents.

Just a reminder that Group 3 can select their free agent tonight starting at 9PM ET. If you're in Group 1 or 2 and still haven't picked up a free agent, you may still do so (obviously, you don't have to if you don't have a need). After we advance to Week 5, free agency will be closed again though.

Group 3

14. Cleveland Browns

15. Miami Dolphins

16. Seattle Seahawks

17. New England Patriots

18. San Francisco 49ers

19. Indianapolis Colts

20. Detroit Lions

Can't Believe i'm saying this.

"I Like this team..."

No Players signed. 

sicne when can you go for it on 4th and 8 on opp 45 2nd qt dude come on of course he got it and got 3 points

well that point is moot 3 mins left in game we got disconnected first ever time that happend to me and strange thing is i have cam toggle off but it was not allowing me to use strat pad kept change cam man this game is so messed up 

[quote name="TimboSliceGB" post="12120425" timestamp="1411702406"]

well that point is moot 3 mins left in game we got disconnected first ever time that happend to me and strange thing is i have cam toggle off but it was not allowing me to use strat pad kept change cam man this game is so messed up [/quoted]

I see the problem now

[quote name="TimboSliceGB" post="12120425" timestamp="1411702406"]

well that point is moot 3 mins left in game we got disconnected first ever time that happend to me and strange thing is i have cam toggle off but it was not allowing me to use strat pad kept change cam man this game is so messed up [/quoted]

I see the problem now
yeh the problem is the game seems like it does not have settings always carry over into games last game i played was vs human and the game pad did work. so it really don't matter what we do the game in online matches is broken

You put 9 in the box on third and 22 lol. Julio was on fire
i don't care who is on fire YOU DONT go for it on 4th down that early in game but what ever don't matter anymore. i got yelled at last year for doing stuff like running out of pocket and other things and i changed my game. if you join a league plz read and follow rules.

I read the rules. I play nfl style
rule on 1st page

This means you don't go for 4th downs on your end of the field. This applies until you get to the point that you think "If I don't make something happen now, this game is over." If you're losing 28-0 in the 2nd quarter, and have a 4th and 8 at your 46 yard line...it's not unreasonable to feel like you're at that point.

last i check it was 14-7 game at that point so yeah plz have respect and kick field goal or punt and im sure some will agree with me on that

sicne when can you go for it on 4th and 8 on opp 45 2nd qt dude come on of course he got it and got 3 points
Stupid madden cost me another win
Should be 3 and 1
Three minutes and I was about to score again. Im not kicking a 60 yard fg when its 4th and 4. Play smarter d.
You put 9 in the box on third and 22 lol. Julio was on fire
In the 2nd quarter of a 7 point game, that's a punting situation. On top of that, jweathers, you really need to rein in your tone. You're getting way too comfortable just mouthing off whenever you feel like it and being generally disrespectful. This is something that has been growing and has been noticed by multiple people.

With the combination of those two things, I'm giving out a warning strike. Seriously, reel in the testosterone, and show your opponents a little more respect. There is no punishment for this strike and it's nothing to take personally. It's up to you if you care enough to change the way you've been conducting yourself.

i will say that most times i don't say anything but when it was 3 point game up until the end when game was lost in 4th qt that would have been the diff if game did not end like it did.

i guess after hard work i did to chang emy play style after being told to do so last year i expect others to play with in rules also

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back