Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can atl be put on auto seing he quit so i can play the game
I'll have to confer on this one. We've all been dealing with desyncs...so I don't really know if letting you "escape" one just because the guy decided to drop from the league is necessarily fair...especially if you were losing in the 4th when the game disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am shocked at this turn of events. Just shocked.

524a100be691b25e48c4428b_736.jpg

In the midst of this madness, people are selecting their free agents, haha. Here's the updated list. Remember, after we advance to Week 5, free agency will be closed again (we'll reassess if opening it again before the end of the season is necessary...but in general, most teams should be good with what they have).

Group 1

1. Washington Redskins - Travelle Wharton, LG

2. Houston Texans - JerMichael Finley, TE

3. New York Giants - Cameron Fleming, RT

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Harvey Dahl, RG

5. Chicago Bears - Chris Houston, CB

6. Green Bay Packers

Group 2

7. Atlanta Falcons - Fred Davis, TE

8. New Orleans Saints

9. Carolina Panthers - Isaiah Trufant, CB

10. Minnesota Vikings - NA

11. Tennessee Titans - Asante Samuel, CB

12. Philadelphia Eagles

13. Cincinnati Bengals - Telvin Smith, LOLB

Group 3

14. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Jolly, RE

15. Miami Dolphins - NA

16. Seattle Seahawks

17. New England Patriots - Kevin Vickerson, DT

18. San Francisco 49ers - Champ Bailey, CB

19. Indianapolis Colts - Corey Webster, CB

20. Detroit Lions

Thank God. It's rare that I come across someone on here who I actively dislike, yet here you are. You can be stupid on here if you want. CAG has its share of idiots. You can be an asshole. I'm a fucking asshole. But it can't be both. You can't be a stupid asshole and expect to be able to participate in something like this.

Not only have you been a douche in all your posts- blaming the game or your opponent for everything; constantly making excuses- but you're bitching and criticizing veteran members when you clearly didn't/couldn't read the league rules or outright chose to ignore them.

Here's to hoping your doubtlessly minuscule genitals make the acquaintance of a powerful belt sander with great rapidity!

Team: San Fransisco 49ers
Player Added: Champ Bailey, CB
Player Dropped: Perrish Cox, CB
Posted it on the last page during all the drama. I think it got missed. Eagles I just woke up I'm getting a shower then I'll be ready so probably around 9am est.

I love it when one of the "news" stories is that the coaches believe that they may have found a good player in Vontae Davis.  26 years old and 95 OVR, way to reach on that one EA.

GG Eagles.

What a ugly game we played. No offensive TDs scored at all. The 49ers win 15-0 but it was a real ugly game. The 49ers move to 4-0.

Tramaine Brock picked Foles off on his first pass for a 26 yd touchdown. I punted to the eagles at the 5 with 30 seconds left before half. He calls a run to waste the clock and he bounced off his blocker into the endzone for a safety. Real bad luck type of game for him. Solid player tho I expect to see him in the playoffs.

Should be 3 and 1
I really hope you aren't including the game where I was up 30-0. Yeah, you probably deserve that win.

Thank God. It's rare that I come across someone on here who I actively dislike, yet here you are. You can be stupid on here if you want. CAG has its share of idiots. You can be an asshole. I'm a fucking asshole. But it can't be both. You can't be a stupid asshole and expect to be able to participate in something like this.

Not only have you been a douche in all your posts- blaming the game or your opponent for everything; constantly making excuses- but you're bitching and criticizing veteran members when you clearly didn't/couldn't read the league rules or outright chose to ignore them.

Here's to hoping your doubtlessly minuscule genitals make the acquaintance of a powerful belt sander with great rapidity!
You always seemed so mild mannered, Matt. lol.

Yeah, some people just make things harder than they need to be.

I'll have him booted from the league somepoint this afternoon, and then you can play the CPU.
thank you

is advance tonight or tommow? if its tonight i will not be able to play seeing i work 1-9 then have to get to bed seeing i work at 5 a.m tommow.

Thanks again for giving me a chance guys. I'm sure from my first few posts you guys didn't think I would last more then a week or two lol.

I hope some more people join soon I was looking at my schedule and I play the CPU all the way up to week 10. Hopefully we can fill up. Seems like we got a good core group.

thank you

is advance tonight or tommow? if its tonight i will not be able to play seeing i work 1-9 then have to get to bed seeing i work at 5 a.m tommow.
Advance is tomorrow night. You've got time.

Thanks again for giving me a chance guys. I'm sure from my first few posts you guys didn't think I would last more then a week or two lol.

I hope some more people join soon I was looking at my schedule and I play the CPU all the way up to week 10. Hopefully we can fill up. Seems like we got a good core group.
Well, I try to always give people the benefit of the doubt at first because I know it's never easy being the new guy...and you can't expect people to know how things work right out of the gate. But as anonymous as the internet can be...it can also be pretty easy to get a feel for people. One of the biggest things a lot of us always say is being decent to people shouldn't be challenging. If somebody struggles with that, it says a lot, haha.

All right, that's enough. Everybody has said their piece. Let's leave it at that.

jweathers...best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Moving on.

Hey, Buccaneers owner. I send you a pm about the Jeff Demps trade a few days ago. It says you haven't read it. I hope you see this here. It was approved, and I sent it through Madden. Please accepted when you get a chance. 

Packers/Bears was set for 4:30 P.M. Pacific, but Panoramic was a no-show. Hasn't responded to my last couple private messages and hasn't been on live in 18 hours.

Okay. I only posted in here since it said you'd been on CAG but hadn't checked PM's. I just responded to your message. I can play at 4 P.M. Pacific time tomorrow.

Giants v Redskins F 17-14

Game went down to the wire, 52yd FG to win it. The 4th quarter had a bit of everything; 4th down conversion, 2PT play, huge TD pass by the Redskins to tie the game and the 52yd FG by the Giants to win it. 

Unfortunately, we had a lot of issues getting the game started this morning (first time for me). 

Second time for me. Only issues so far getting the games actually started. Once it's going it's perfect.

Just couldn't stop Jennings in the second half. I'm getting better, only one mess up, when I hit the wrong button and got sacked!

Good game

I COMPLETED A GAME!!!!

lol...first head to head game that has completed for me since Week 1 of the preseason.

Titans - 17

Colts - 10

Really close game in this one (as they usually are). I couldn't get anything going at the start of the game. Andrew Luck and the Cotls had the Titans defense on its heels almost immediately, marching right down the field. Fortunately, Tennessee came up with a big stop on 3rd down and held Indy to a field goal.

Then the battle of field position started. Both teams kept stalling around midfield with 4th and 4's at the opponent's 45 and those types of situations. But playing it like a real game and having the recognition that defense exists meant situations where we were getting pinned deep and drives were starting around the 10 yard line. It might not be sexy, but that's football.

You punt at your opponent's 45 because you say "If I pin them deep, maybe I'll get a safety...or I'll force a turnover...or I'll make them punt from their endzone and then I'll start right back where I am." When it's handled right, it makes for a beautiful, strategic chess match...rather than some arcadey shootout.

Anyway, toward the end of the 1st half, the Titans offense was finally able to start moving the ball, in large part due to Kendall Wright's ability to create space along the sideline. And a Jake Locker to Nate Washington throw at the pylon put the Titans ahead 7-3 at the half. A long drive to open the 2nd half would put them up 10-3. And after finally starting to figure out Andrew Luck, Tennessee turned that into a 17-3 lead.

The Colts would not go quietly though, and roared back in the 4th to pull within 7. They attempted an onside kick to get the ball back, but Craig Stevens scooped it up and secured the Titans victory. Good game, Brandon! Like I said, as seen below, the stats were very even. I think having back to back long drives thanks to the half just swung the game in my favor.

Bernard Pollard also murdered Coby Fleener and broke his collarbone. Sorry about that. I wasn't even controlling him, lol.

Titans

Jake Locker - 9/18, 132 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Shonn Greene - 14 att, 56 yds, 1 TD, 2 rec, 8 yds

Nate Washington - 3 rec, 48 yds, 1 TD

Kendall Wright 2 rec, 53 yds

Delanie Walker - 2 rec, 23 yds

Brandon Harris - 1 tackle, 1 INT

Colts

Andrew Luck - 13/27, 126 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Trent Richardson - 10 att, 46 yds

Coby Fleener - 5 rec, 46 yds

T.Y. Hilton - 3 rec, 39 yds

Hakeem Nicks - 2 rec, 17 yds

Dwayne Allen - 1 rec, 13 yds, 1 TD

Corey Webster - 1 INT

Also, I can confirm what Timbo was talking about that sounded like crazyness at the time, haha. Since I've had so much trouble getting games to not desync, I checked my settings literally right before we started the game. I specifically saw that "toggle camera" was set to OFF. Yet, once the game started, and I'm trying to use the strategy pad on defense, it started switching my camera. I just checked my settings again after the game. It's still set to OFF...

I also had some weird depth chart issues happening. Even though Shonn Greene is #3 on my depth chart for 3rd down back, he was in on every 3rd down. I finally paused the game in the 3rd quarter (though I was terrified this would cause a desync) to make sure the CPU didn't screw up my depth chart since my last game got simmed...and nope. Dexter McCluster was still my #1 3rd down back...but was never put in on 3rd down. He was brought in occasionally, but I can only assume that was due to fatigue with Greene.

I have no idea what this issue is...but I'm really really happy the game didn't desync because I would have felt like it was somehow my fault. I hope they have a patch for this stuff soon because it feels like CFM is held together with scotch tape and bubble gum at this point.

The ratings difference from last year is crazy.  Dwayne Allen was my starting TE last year and he started right around 90 OVR last year.  This year he is a 79 OVR same as Fleener.

Nate, you probably already thought of this, but is it possible that your general personal settings and your user settings for the league are not set up the same way?

I haven't had any desyncs in my other league (or here besides the 1 game multiple times) but the only other difference I can think of is the play calling setups being different between users. The other league mandates that everyone use the same style of play calling. I know it sounds ridiculous that that might affect gameplay, but not in the case of Madden 15 CFM.

Nate, you probably already thought of this, but is it possible that your general personal settings and your user settings for the league are not set up the same way?

I haven't had any desyncs in my other league (or here besides the 1 game multiple times) but the only other difference I can think of is the play calling setups being different between users. The other league mandates that everyone use the same style of play calling. I know it sounds ridiculous that that might affect gameplay, but not in the case of Madden 15 CFM.
Yeah...unfortunately, that's not it. I actually ONLY changed my settings from the CFM settings menu because I still wanted to have the kicking arc and other things for my ranked games. I do have camera toggle off in both of them though because I just prefer the strategy pad. So, yeah...I have it turned off in both spots, but the camera was still switching, lol. Just something with CFM this year. Just a lot of bugs.

As for the play calling option...I think people are just branching out one setting at a time in the hopes that the desyncs will stop. Eventually, we'll all have our settings 100% the exact same way, including A/X/Y, auto-switch, etc. I would really prefer that EA just fix the game. I guess if it comes to it and desyncs continue to be prevalent, it'll force our hand. But yea, it was already shitty having kicking arc turned off considering it's the only way to tell wind this year.

We have advanced to Week 5. Free agency is now closed again. No signing any free agents until we decide to open it back up (in case it's not obvious, you can still negotiate new contracts with your own players who are on expiring deals).

The deadline for Week 5 will be 10/1!

Eagles beat the CPU Rams 38-17. Big win for the Eagles as we just got embarrassed by the 49rs and have a big division game against the Giants in week 6. Foles finally showed his potential with 250 yards passing and 3 td with a perfect QBR. Defense had two TD as well with a fumble recovery in the end zone after Bradford got sacked and a 49 yard pick six.

Nice bounce back game philly.

The 49ers win 28-0 against the CPU Chiefs. The game was a lot closer then it looked. It was 14-0 most the game till near the end. Gore broke off a 27 yd rushing TD and also caught a touchdown. Kaepernick went 17-18!

Next week I play STL (CPU) then Broncos (CPU) hopefully somebody takes the broncos.

Wow...the real life Colts pulled a super douchebag move against the Titans. After scoring a TD on the game's opening drive, they kicked a surprise onside kick...and got it.

Before anybody says "see, that's how real NFL coaches coach", doing that shows no respect for your opponent....and that's not ok in this league. I guess the Colts have zero fucks to give.

Um...something is really screwed up with the league website. When looking at the schedule, I noticed that the Browns didn't have the little icon next to them to indicate that they were a human team. Wondering what was going on, I clicked on the "League" tab and then "User Teams" below it. I'm not sure if it looks like this for everyone else...but for me, I see this...

statnutbyebye_zps09472ece.jpg

Umm....

packers/vikings set for 630 cdt tommow hope it don't turn out like the real game on thurs with how amazing rodgers was today will be blood bath 

Yup, those are my conclusions as well. The website is as big of a piece of shit as it ever was. You'd really think it was 1995 and the internet was still a "new crazy fad", lol :lol: It's a website, EA...COME ON.

Hey, they are the Browns.  

In other news, held off the CPU Ravens after an ugly game.  Made way too many mistakes on offense but was able to hold on to a 10-6 win.  Threw way too many bad passes including 4 picks by Luck, but was able to get 3 picks of Flacco and keep them out of the end zone.

One of the CPU field goals was complete bullshit.  Ravens threw a pass to the middle of the field with 3 seconds left in the half (it was a saved replay) and no timeouts.  Called the FG with 2 seconds on the clock and when the play started they were already lined up for the FG and snapped it right before time expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back