Madden 16 Official CAG League - Spots Open! League Progressing! Draft! Panoramic15 Now Commissioner!

I am guessing this League is dead, I would invite everyone to come to my new league but honestly I'm a social worker and I'm not getting paid to deal with all this immaturity and arrested development. So if anyone is interested feel free to message me, but speaking honestly, any person who has been involved in drama in this league would be on a very tight leash anyways. Eventually you guys may realize that feeling the need to play every game will be your downfall.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352028-madden-16-xbox-one-team-progresion-league-divisional-and-playoff-games-only/#entry13098273

Last edited by a moderator:
We have advanced to the Re-Signing phase! We'll try to advance in a day or two once everybody gets their Re-Signings in! I'm trying! Lol.

I wasn't able to open free agency in the rules on the op.

The rule is: You can't add any more years or pay any more in salary or bonus than what the player asks for. Am I remembering that right?

Or was it 10 mil more than what they asked for?

I wasn't able to open free agency in the rules on the op.

The rule is: You can't add any more years or pay any more in salary or bonus than what the player asks for. Am I remembering that right?

Or was it 10 mil more than what they asked for?
I also can't open it but I believe it was you can't offer them 10 mil over what they asked for.

10mil in both bonus and salary? Or just 10mil total?

I think it was the latter.

Hope everyone gets a chance to read this or its gonna be awkward.

Thanks

I have to hop on and change it, but I still have 3 hours

Edit: All Set

Waiting on Panoramic to send me some type of commissioner invite.

Then I'll have to figure out who we have left and try to set a draft time.

Alright I'm gonna advance it since its been s few days of the final phase.

I'll leave it in the scouting phase for a few days. Next step will be the draft. And then on to some games!

Hopefully we have a good group of players left. I'm gonna compile an email list, but if you want to save me some time shoot me a pm saying that you're still in the league.

I am still in.  Do the draft whenever, if I can make it I will, if not I'll trust the CPU to draft for me.  With a baby on the way Xbox time is precious and I don't know if I can (or want to) waste it on the draft!  

It's like he woke up one morning and realized he was the commissioner of a Madden league. The pressure and responsibility was just too much to take.

Perhaps he was replaced by a synth or Life Model Decoy, depending on whether you're using the terminology incorporated by Fallout or Marvel.

I miss LV, I was really wanting to play with the players I picked up in FA but guess that's not going to happen

Well, now it appears he hasn't been on CAG in almost 2 weeks (Jan 17th). I don't know if something major happened in his life to cause this sudden shift, or if being commissioner made him finally realize how few people were left. But it's pretty shitty to you guys considering how insistent he was.

I'm sorry this happened, guys. That's the exact thing I was trying to avoid. Me being done with the game was my choice. But I would never have been like "fuck it...league's over. kthxbye". I'm going to try PM'ing him I guess and ask if he can make Panoramic commissioner again. Yes, this is "just a video game", but you have to respect the time people have put into it. It's not fair to you guys to just abandon it.

EDIT - All right. Message sent. We'll see if anything comes of it.

He's definitely been active on Xbox Live. I saw that SirAdam had added/re-added LV on XBL since it showed up in my news feed and assumed he was tryint to get an answer.

bread's done
Back