Madden 16 Official CAG League - Spots Open! League Progressing! Draft! Panoramic15 Now Commissioner!

Not to rub salt in the wound... but i'm in a pretty good sim league and as with any legit sim league, we had a few guys who didnt exactly fit in. Consequently, we have a few open spots if anyone would like to join. We use groupme to communicate... it's a 48 hr advance schedule... We're currently in week 17 of season 2. We have a website with the rules and other info... www.xtremefootballpros.com. Let me know if you're interested. Giants, Saints, Rams, Vikings, Bears, and Packers are the available teams.

I would love to play Deuce, I just don't think I can commit to a 48 hour advance window.  Too tough of a sell with a wife and soon to be child.  Sucks, cause I only play Madden in this league (so I don't really play much anymore....)

Congrats... I know how that situation goes. If anything changes, let me know. We've filled a couple of those teams since i posted but there are still 3 or 4 open

Not to rub salt in the wound... but i'm in a pretty good sim league and as with any legit sim league, we had a few guys who didnt exactly fit in. Consequently, we have a few open spots if anyone would like to join. We use groupme to communicate... it's a 48 hr advance schedule... We're currently in week 17 of season 2. We have a website with the rules and other info... www.xtremefootballpros.com. Let me know if you're interested. Giants, Saints, Rams, Vikings, Bears, and Packers are the available teams.
I'll join. Are the teams you mentioned still available?

Yeah, I PM'd him 4 days ago...and he hasn't even looked at it or been on CAG. If anybody wants to try messaging him on XBL, that might be your only chance. I know I've had issues with LV in the past, but I'd never expect him to basically just take the league away from everybody. That's pretty messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry guys. I of all people know how fun this league is and I feel really bad for the hold up.

I had a complicated month. Many apologies all around. Fero has commish

No explanation is needed. We all have things come up that take precedence over video games. Just glad the league is able to continue for those who still want to participate.

You still at it Deuce? I'm over on the Muthead forums these days. Seriously hooked on that mode.

:D/ Always remember Matt Cassel to Dwayne Bowe over Captain Munnerlyn
I'll never forget that. Of all the Super Bowls I've lost over the years, that one stings the most. I still play but I'm not in this league. I popped in to do a little recruiting for one of my other ones

Haven't heard back from Panoramic yet...I'm just a pseudo-commissioner! Good to hear from you Doom!!!

You're now commish, sir. Let me know if you need any help...I have...a few years of commish experience under my belt;) 

Good work Folks. I'm off to bed. Got me two starters this draft...bombed on my 3rd round pick, but what are you going to do. Haha.

Goodnight fellas!

I have advanced to the Preseason! Injuries are officially off thanks to LV reminding me. I guess I'll start off by advancing the Preseason every other day. If you guys want it shorter or longer just let me know. As it is now the advance day will be Wednesday Feb. 24 at 11:59PM est.

bread's done
Back