Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

every team i put on my list was in the NFC. Yet here i am in the AFC. The more i read up on the colts the more i like there team though so i can't wait.

Cag: Panoramic15

Gamertag: RevCottonMarcus

New: Yes

Availability: Monday-Sunday From 4 to 4am Eastern Time

I would love the Chargers if theyre still available.

There is no excitement coming out of the Raiders camp , I didn't even mean to put them on my list, I should of put Chiefs at one but I figured Staticz would smh, ooo well, I will be taking trade offers for everyone looking for draft picks to rebuild for season two , unless this progression process works 10 times better for me than last year
What's good wit run dmc !!!!

roughly when is the start date of the season going to be?

I think we started in the second week of September last season

Cag: Panoramic15

Gamertag: RevCottonMarcus

New: Yes

Availability: Monday-Sunday From 4 to 4am Eastern Time

I would love the Chargers if theyre still available.
Welcome to the league, the Chargers are yours. Please reference the OP and go through the league rules. Fero is out of town, but he'll update the OP when he gets a chance. That makes 32/32 and our league is full for now. If you'd like to get put on the wait list just post your information in the thread.

roughly when is the start date of the season going to be?
Sometime after the first roster update.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went out of town? An Out of Body experience? Awesome! (I actually came back from Vegas at 4am EST Thursday Morning) 

Welcome to the league, i'll update the information tomorrow after church.

Welcome to the league, the Chargers are yours. Please reference the OP and go through the league rules. Fero is out of town, but he'll update the OP when he gets a chance. That makes 32/32 and our league is full for now. If you'd like to get put on the wait list just post your information in the thread.

Sometime after the first roster update.
Awesome!

Read Option in the Demo is a lot of fun. Seems to me like people who practice will have a big advantage with all of these new options at RB and QB.

Anyone download the demo yet? How is it?
it's very very smooth compared to last year game but i hate the cam view they give yo uand can't change it. To be honest it plays alot like ncaa 14 but so much smoother. Not going to judge a game on a demo but i can't wait for next friday :)

im just happy my packers have the new south end zone area in the game. Most of the time it takes ea like 2-3 years to get stadium changes into the game.

I always hate new Maddens at first. I'm always so used to the old ones. So far I like it a lot less than 13, but that's to be expected.

Beat the Packers on All Madden for my first game so ill take that.

it's very very smooth compared to last year game but i hate the cam view they give yo uand can't change it. To be honest it plays alot like ncaa 14 but so much smoother. Not going to judge a game on a demo but i can't wait for next friday :)
Next Friday...will be..the 23rd.

What's so special about that day?

So, do you only get one shot at the skills trainer? After completing a drill once, it registers all of my next attempts as failures no matter what I do. If I had known that, I wouldn't have completed my silver medal run and would have started over.

EDIT - Nevermind. Seems to be a bug. Once I quit out of the mode and went back in, it started working again. That was really weird though. It wasn't showing me the instructions for the Precision Modifier section either, and just kind of threw me into it. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, lol.

i don't play sport games  online other then in leagues. I'm happy i don't play online in this game 90 percent of people are going ot use 49ers thanks to kaper :(

Who the fuck is the sideline reporter? That voice is going to give me nightmares.

edit: most of the junk everyone was using to get open is still there. I know it is just a demo but this feels like more of an incremental release than normal for Madden.

edit: most of the junk everyone was using to get open is still there. I know it is just a demo but this feels like more of an incremental release than normal for Madden.
That's the conclusion I reached as well (which makes me wonder if 4-3 zone defenses are still broken...haven't played enough to really test it). The biggest improvements seem to be with blocking and the fluidity of running with the ball. If defensive assignments aren't back in the full release, the "go to" passing plays are still going to be there, and the running game is going to be even more beastly. I see some absurd stats coming this year.

Who the fuck is the sideline reporter? That voice is going to give me nightmares.

some random sports girl from n.y area

i felt this way in ncaa 14 also seems like infinity engine 2.0 is less cool then version 1 from last year. Yes the game runs smooth but im seeing alot more sliding going on to make takles in this version then we seen in version 1 last year in madden 13. Backbreaker type physics + smooth play of madden = best football game ever made. I just hope this game on next gen is amazing but knowing ea it will not be that great.

2 Observations

Interceptions are far too easy. And read option pitches can go horribly wrong.
Yup and yup. I've already thrown a couple pitches off my RB's back. And I'm not even using the Jets!

So, do you only get one shot at the skills trainer? After completing a drill once, it registers all of my next attempts as failures no matter what I do. If I had known that, I wouldn't have completed my silver medal run and would have started over.

EDIT - Nevermind. Seems to be a bug. Once I quit out of the mode and went back in, it started working again. That was really weird though. It wasn't showing me the instructions for the Precision Modifier section either, and just kind of threw me into it. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, lol.

I had the same issue. Still have no idea what Precision Modifier does. I also was acing the Option and kept getting fails. Couldn't figure out why but that must've been it.

I am praying that I can progress Tyrelle Pryor properly, I can see him being a glimmer of hope for the hopeless Raiders !!!

but is it not inthe rules of this league that you can't over run with qb. no way ponder should be running pistal
The rule in place now is to protect from people going 4 or 5 wide and then taking off. That's cheese. A read-option offense is not, it's part of the game now so get used to seeing it.

And no I won't be using Joe Webb, he's a receiver now. I'll be running it with Matt Cassel :spam:

No positive impressions so far?

I have six games on All Madden under my belt now and I really like the overhaul to the passing game. It's much better than it's been in past years as scrub corners no longer jump routes when you have them beat by a couple steps. Sideline routes finally work like they're supposed to. I also noticed that the outside corners randomly come over to help when in zone coverage, which was unheard of in past Maddens where they'd be locked in their zones.

Despite that help, the defense is ineffective. I was getting bludgeoned by Lynch and Gore even when stacking the box. And I could not stop the pass to save my life. You can't really cover the field with a super safety or linebacker anymore, which I certainly welcome.

It will take some time to adjust but I think the league is wide open if you put the time in. Passing has never been this smooth. I'm not going to call an EA sports game realistic, but this is the closest it's been since Madden 05.

bread's done
Back