Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Doom with the best running back in the game! At least he'll be playing true sim football since the Vikings actual gameplan is pounding the football all day ERR DAY!

NFC WEST:

49ers - staticz

Rams - augmog

Seahawks - TimbosliceGB

Cardinals - DanDaManDPT

Last edited by a moderator:
NFC WEST:

49ers - staticz

Rams - augmog

Seahawks - TimbosliceGB

Cardinals - DanDaManDPT

NFC SOUTH:

Bucs - Ramesuthe1

Falcons - L4WII

Panthers - Deuce20602

Saints - Zurezo

NFC EAST:

Giants - itlnstln

Redskins - Man2008

Cowboys - Superstar

Eagles - LVPatriots

NFC NORTH:

Bears - neworlbush25

Packer - Matt Young

Vikings - Doomtime

Lions - Blade3D

AFC tomorrow ;)

AFC SOUTH:

Colts - Hemingway012

Titans - Sprice8688

Texans - Tanabeo

Jags - MasterAwesome

MA and Hemingway turned this into the Division of Doom.

AFC -

AFC WEST:

Chiefs - irideabike

Raiders - Mr Grand Cru

Broncos - DooMane

Chargers - OPEN

AFC SOUTH:

Colts - Hemingway012

Titans - Sprice8688

Texans - Tanabeo

Jags - MasterAwesome

AFC NORTH:

Ravens - Ballhawk20

Steelers - slacker44 (welcome!)

Browns - Bseti50

Bengals - dvo21

AFC EAST:

Patriots - OGWhitewidow 

Jets - Ubernes

Dolphins - siradam134

Bills - Chetty12

NFC -

NFC WEST:

49ers - staticz

Rams - augmog

Seahawks - TimbosliceGB

Cardinals - DanDaManDPT

NFC SOUTH:

Bucs - Ramesuthe1

Falcons - L4WII

Panthers - Deuce20602

Saints - Zurezo

NFC EAST:

Giants - itlnstln

Redskins - Man2008

Cowboys - Superstar

Eagles - LVPatriots

NFC NORTH:

Bears - neworlbush25

Packer - Matt Young

Vikings - Doomtime

Lions - Blade3D

Congrats (or apologies to BSETI) to everyone. Looking forward to another great year!

Should be fun messing with the new Cowboys defense and Tightend sets (if they're in the game).

Should be fun messing with the new Cowboys defense and Tightend sets (if they're in the game).
I'm excited to see what Kapernick is all about. Hopefully having a competent QB will help me get over the hump.

I'm not changing my avatar though. I wanted to put the Chiefs first but took a chance on the Niners being available.

I'm excited to see what Kapernick is all about. Hopefully having a competent QB will help me get over the hump.

I'm not changing my avatar though. I wanted to put the Chiefs first but took a chance on the Niners being available.
if having the best team in the game doesn't i dont know what will lol

Team selection is nearly complete. Unfortunately a few guys need to give us a few more teams so we are going to wait for them before making the grand announcement.

While we wait I've decided to release a couple of teams -

Dolphins - siradam134
Packers - Matt Young
lol

got the seahawks pretty happy about that seeing my home town packers were taking i figured i would go for one of the best.defs in nfl only bad thing is harvin is hurt to start season :(

Hemingway's pass game is gonna be tough with that QB/receiving combo...I forgot they got Heyward-Bey in the offseason, he's a sweet Madden receiver. Then there's Wayne and Hilton, with Fleener/Allen at TE. Bad o-line though!!!

I honestly didn't even recognize a single CB's name on the Jag's roster when I was scouting them...and I'd like to think I know a lot about rosters lol. Well I think they had Marcus Trufant...but everyone knows old and slow CBs are a no-no in Madden!! I might cut his geezer-a&$ first chance I get...

Excited about Cyprien though, and Denard Robinson!! But obviously QB is gonna be my priority in our first draft :/

AFC SOUTH:

Colts - Hemingway012

Titans - Sprice8688

Texans - Tanabeo

Jags - MasterAwesome

MA and Hemingway turned this into the Division of Doom.
I got the texans :D/ but wait just a min I have to play 3 superbowl champs twice a season I want out.

NFC EAST:
Giants - itlnstln
Redskins - Man2008
Cowboys - Superstar
Eagles - LVPatriots

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very excited to land the Eagles for a second season. Seeing as this is my 3rd year with you guys and I got the team I wanted, it's Super Bowl or bust.

Time to get my Chip Kelly on.

I got the texans :D/ but wait just a min I have to play 3 superbowl champs twice a season I want out.
I've never actually won a Superbowl sadly :( I've made it to two in my career! I'll consider myself lucky to even make the playoffs considering the division I'm in AND that I have the freaking Jags. Some bad teams in real life can end up being good "Madden teams", but I'm not so sure the Jags are one of them...Denard Robinson seems like the perfect example of a good Madden player but I have no one to throw to him :(

to be honest even if someone has the best team don't mean they will do amazing which is why i love madden :) if you know what you are doing you can win alot of gams with teams like the browns,panthers and what not. 

i have never been in a league with all 32 teams taken i can't wait should be fun :)

all i hope for is that def is not bad like it is on ncaa 14 which im thinking should not be the case i trust madden team more then ncaa team. would suck to have a great def like seattle and it don't matter because def is awful.

So there's one spot left, huh? :whistle2:k

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very excited to land the Eagles for a second season. Seeing as this is my 3rd year with you guys and I got the team I wanted, it's Super Bowl or bust.

Time to get my Chip Kelly on.
How quickly will you be giving up on Vick this season? ;)

NFC SOUTH:

Bucs - Ramesuthe1

Falcons - L4WII

Panthers - Deuce20602

Saints - Zurezo
Oh baby! I'm ready to get in some high scoring games because the Saints D is piss poor.

Im also very happy to see Deuce back in my division, we had some pretty epic games 2 seasons ago!

I want to officially welcome Slacker44 to the league. He was invited by Cru and will hopefully be a great addition to the league.

Slacker - please check the OP and read through the league rules

bread's done
Back