Madden 25 Shave and save, ROUND 3 FIGHT!

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Shave and save
Madden 25 for $49.xx + $6.64 Gillete Fusion Pro Glide and get $20 in savings.
Get on it fast, the $6 razors are back in stock, making it a $35 total or so for Madden 25+ Razor! Also this is great for me because I still have 6 blades from um... something ;)

Just got it, I figured I take my Madden to BB and get $49.50. I been addicted to FUT so I think I can last a couple days without MUT and also get a free razor in the process.

Where do I find the $1 coupon?

Nevermind, found it guys. I got burned on a third party seller, so Im happy to finally get a cheap copy that Im guaranteed to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok you have to go to cart not checkout to see the coupon.  also it glitched when I tried to redeem (the timer kept going but didn't show coupon redeemed and not shown at checkout so had to refresh).  A disposable razor can last me 3-4 uses so wonder how this will be.

ok you have to go to cart not checkout to see the coupon. also it glitched when I tried to redeem (the timer kept going but didn't show coupon redeemed and not shown at checkout so had to refresh). A disposable razor can last me 3-4 uses so wonder how this will be.
You need to dry your razors after you're done then, really extends the life.

Ugh, crap, I have two copies of Madden already that I'm for sure trading in to Best Buy and as much as I like the razor, I don't need it since I have a couple already. lol Oh well, thanks anyways OP!

You know that you're spoiled by the last few weeks when a $15 profit on these Madden's really doesn't make them all that appealing other than the need to shuffle GS credit into Visas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I got in on this early this morning.  Keep it eye on it folks, been seeing others report the razor goes in and out of stock.

Did this madden get review bombed or is it really that bad. Was halfway considering this until i read the reviews of this one lol

bread's done
Back