Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooting from the hip here....has there ever been a free subscription for toyfare,wizard, or any toy collectable magazine

[quote name='spider24']shooting from the hip here....has there ever been a free subscription for toyfare,wizard, or any toy collectable magazine[/QUOTE]

Toyfare-I dont think so
Wizard-There might have been a trial issue or something a long time ago, but nothin recent
There was an offer for Scrye, which is a trading card/collectable mag, earlier this year. I think there was another comic buyers guide or something offer earlier this year too.

Computer Shopper
http://the.businessmagazinenetwork.com/zdcomp/index.htm?papc=zdcompshop0003

6669, yeah. I once Googled Hardcore Gamer and came across a free 1 year subscription and I filled it out but I don't know if the offer was still good. This has been a few months ago so I don't know if I'll ever get it. I would pay for Hardcore Gamer and Play if they were like $10 a year.

Hey 6669 dear ;)

Say, have you ever come across Guitar Player or GuitarOne?

Or maybe some sort of anime one that isn't Takuhai, which comes quarterly :whistle2:(

[quote name='Blade']Hey 6669 dear ;)

Say, have you ever come across Guitar Player or GuitarOne?

Or maybe some sort of anime one that isn't Takuhai, which comes quarterly :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
There was a Guitar magazine, but it wasn't GuitarOne or Guitar World. It very well might have been Guitar Player. I signed up for it and I only got like 2 issues. I dont remember how many I was supposed to get. I think they might have changed it to digital cuz I remember seeing an email from them.
edit. It was Play Guitar! Magazine. The offer expired :whistle2:(

For all my fellow female CAGs

Pink
http://www.freebizmag.com/mypoints_pink01welcome.htm

Family Style (valid in AL, FL, GA, SC, TN)
http://publix.com/clubs/familystyle/Subscribe.do

[quote name='gundamxzero']Any chance you can dig me up a PC gamer mag? And my wife is looking to get Cosmo, any help?? I BELIEVE IN YOU 6669![/QUOTE]
Dont believe in me. I dont create the offers, I just post them. ;)
There was a Computer Gaming World offer a few months ago.
Cosmo, there was a survey for one, but it was difficult to qualify for. There were a couple of mags similar though. I currently get Latina, SHOP Etc, and some others.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Is there any REAL magazines? Like EGM, CGW, PCGamer, PSM, Xbox?

o_O[/quote]

Yes, just stick around the thread long enough and they pop up. 6669 (and others) does an extremely good job at finding and posting free magazine links.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Is there any REAL magazines? Like EGM, CGW, PCGamer, PSM, Xbox?

o_O[/quote]

There is often EGM subscriptions, and sometimes OPM. But we haven't seen any in a while, so I guess you're shit out of the luck until then. ;)

Jewelry W (yay, chick mag!)
https://www.pubservice.com/Subnew.aspx?PC=WJ&FC=US&PK=M4WWD

o_O[/QUOTE]
There was an onslaught of EGM offers a few months ago. Just backtrack and hopefully some of the links will (and should) still work. You can stack them, too. Just make sure you're not signing up for the digital format, unless thats what you prefer.

[quote name='yukine']There is often EGM subscriptions, and sometimes OPM. But we haven't seen any in a while, so I guess you're shit out of the luck until then. ;)[/quote]

I got both my EGM and OPM from this thread

o_O[/QUOTE]

Because the rest of these magazines are apparently fake.

I got my copy of EGM in the mail. Forgot what link it was from. Thanks to whoever posted them!!

[quote name='freddyabu5']has there been any new egm lately thanks[/quote]

Nothing this month, there were two different offers last month, but they have expired.

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']i would like to extend on this offer.....
http://www.magazineoutlet.com/ixp/index_listing.tmpl?afk=04961801&sid=0b5e6d756103b9122e27373658edbee1&bmts=1161096172733&xpip=3482870025&op=&rdvst=&p4=&p5=&p6=&t4=&t5=&t6=&idx=G3&srcd=4KN

they offer almost EVERY SINGLE mag out there...but you need a cc to start the trial....if link doesnt work...let me know...[/QUOTE]

Taken from the site:
"6 Months Risk Free
Enjoy 6 months of your favorites 100% risk free. The account you provide will be charged the price shown which is refundable within 6 months from today. This offer comes with automatic renewal benefits as described below."

Sounds like bad news, If you want to have a charge on your CC then cancel for a refund go ahead. Just remember this isn't "free" unless you cancel. Just giving a heads up so people don't get suckered.

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']Taken from the site:
"6 Months Risk Free
Enjoy 6 months of your favorites 100% risk free. The account you provide will be charged the price shown which is refundable within 6 months from today. This offer comes with automatic renewal benefits as described below."

Sounds like bad news, If you want to have a charge on your CC then cancel for a refund go ahead. Just remember this isn't "free" unless you cancel. Just giving a heads up so people don't get suckered.[/quote]

sorry i forgot to add that you do need to cancel...well i guess this offer is only for those who are very organized and will remember to cancel...
once again i am sorry if i caused any problems...

if you have read all the messages from 5 pages back you will see the same question has been anwsered many times before.

currently, there are none.

Well good stuff i already got two free issues of OPM and EGM(both i think one year subcription).

but I am moving real soon so how can i change the shipping adress for the next mags ??? anyone know ??? anyone done it before ??? can i doit online ???

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back