Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused on how to convert the subscription to print. I can't find any place on that link to change it. Do I need to email their customer service and ask them to change it or s there a tab you click on to do it?

[quote name='greendj27']I'm confused on how to convert the subscription to print. I can't find any place on that link to change it. Do I need to email their customer service and ask them to change it or s there a tab you click on to do it?[/QUOTE]

Just send them an email and say you want to convert your subscription to print. You might need to follow up with this though- it took me 2 emails to finally get it switched over.

As for the EGM/OPM thing- i'm getting an EGM subscription till like '08, but am not getting OPM, even though I signed up for a bunch of them. It's not listing me as a subscriber on their site either. Maybe those vugames links didn't work for OPM.

[quote name='mentos888']1. this has never happened to me...although i believe the opm takes several weeks to kick in. maybe you got an extra year from egm by mistake and opm is pending?

2. another egm link for those who want it on slickdeals....it DOES work, i got e-mail confirmation. just had to convert from digital to print in my customer account.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/t133355.html?&page=1&pp=15[/QUOTE]

how long after you signed up online were you able to revieve your online sub?
I used that link and got a confirmation from Zinio but I download any issues yet.

I signed up for EGM and Vitals back in Sept, and just got my issues a couple of days ago. I'm still waiting for the other 8 - 10 subscriptions I signed up for to show up.

how is tokyopop? I read it has over 100 pages in it, but most of it is advertisements...(on epinions). Is it an interesting read?

[quote name='simpsonps121']ok, here is a manga mag. No nudity is going to be in this one.

http://www.tokyopop.com/takuhaionline/

It is a quarterly that will be sent to your home for free.

Matthew[/QUOTE]

My EGM sub says it ends in 2007
but they missed my sept egm and my oct one came with just the outer AD NO MAGAZINE!
all this and my OPM has started to come finally. wonder if they are sending one and not the other?

[quote name='pthagonal']Signed up for EGM. Hopefully it will come![/QUOTE]
it will, I've had it coming for a couple of years, singed up with not 1 but 2 of the links provided in this thread and added 2 more years to my free sub for EGM. The only thing was when I signed up for it and was added 2 more years they changed it to Digital when I was already getting Print. I missed an issue because of this but I called them up told them I wanted it in Print and they changed it back to Print and added a month to my subscription to compensate for the missed issue.

[quote name='xbox lives on']it will, I've had it coming for a couple of years, singed up with not 1 but 2 of the links provided in this thread and added 2 more years to my free sub for EGM. The only thing was when I signed up for it and was added 2 more years they changed it to Digital when I was already getting Print. I missed an issue because of this but I called them up told them I wanted it in Print and they changed it back to Print and added a month to my subscription to compensate for the missed issue.[/QUOTE]

Well, thats nice to hear!

If I sign up for any of these mags, at the end of my sub do they send me a bill for the next year? Do I have to cancell after teh year is over or is it automatic?

so far, i've only had opm ask me to renew at the end of the six months. if i check my subscript. account online for egm, cgw they say "balance paid" (paid in full, etc.) when i check the status..... so far, these mags haven't asked to renew yet.

So far, I've gotten every mag I've signed up for (and there has been many), except the ones from VU Games (EGM and OPM). Some came right away, while others, like Blender and Giant, took a while to get to me. I'm still holding out hope that those other two will arrive soon.

Hey all. I am very grateful for al the magazines I have received from this site. typically 1-3 per day just about every day. I keep my work place very well stocked =P

Have you all noticed that there haven't been any new offers in awhile... maybe i am just used to seeing them every day or every other day bleh. Maybe its seasonal or something. Ahh well. Thank again for all who contribute.

[quote name='mentos888']how is tokyopop? I read it has over 100 pages in it, but most of it is advertisements...(on epinions). Is it an interesting read?[/QUOTE]

Eh, it's worth flipping through. But in the first issue, over half of the magazine was dedicated to the "American-made manga" that TokyoPop puts out. And most of that stuff stinks.

[quote name='cag1000']My EGM sub says it ends in 2007
but they missed my sept egm and my oct one came with just the outer AD NO MAGAZINE!
all this and my OPM has started to come finally. wonder if they are sending one and not the other?[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! Just the ad?

Need more free mags:drool: just getting EGM and Maxim..

[quote name='mentos888']X-Box Nation

http://www.xbox.net/register.php

doesn't say anything about a free magazine?!!? will i get xbox nation just by registering? it didn't ask for an address. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Xbox Nation no longer exists. It stopped publication early this year.

Redbook:
Register with Clubmom

https://www.clubmom.com/display/203544?successURL=/display/203543?error=postdates_end&lastMid=204490&errorURL=/display/203544%3fsuccessURL=/display/203543?error=postdates_end&lastMid=204490

uhhh where's the offer for redbook ¿?

never saw it mentioned.

[quote name='dts5000']Xbox Nation no longer exists. It stopped publication early this year.[/QUOTE]

Which really sucks, they were a very good magazine imo.

[quote name='xboxundone']a few more mags

Food Arts
http://all-freemagazines.tradepub.com/free/fda/prgm.cgi

Accounting Today
http://all-freemagazines.tradepub.com/free/at/prgm.cgi

Broker
http://all-freemagazines.tradepub.com/free/bk/prgm.cgi

SAVEUR
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailsaveurdig01welcome.htm[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, I've been getting food arts for a year now. Unless you are a professional chef running a resturant or just REALLY interested in how they work, take a pass on it. Pretty dull :) IMHO of course

Thanks for all the free mags guys :D

Now have EGM, Computer Gaming Monthly, Playstation Official Magazine, and Gamepro (have had that coming free for the past 4 years, it never stops).

[quote name='spoo']I just used it today and got my first issue.[/QUOTE]

Did your first issue come instantly? I tried that same link awhile ago and I never got anything.

Just started recieving my free sub to Maxim, but none of my other free ones have come yet, but thanks everyone for these sweet free mags!

zdmcirc.... i think i just posted this link last week guys. anywayz, the link i posted works. it gave me an instant confirmation (cuz its a digital subscription). now u just have to convert it

That "Thank You" coupon for Blender doesn't seem to work anymore. When I type it in it says it's not applicable for that item... Anyone know of any working promotions for Blender?

[quote name='mentos888']zdmcirc.... i think i just posted this link last week guys. anywayz, the link i posted works. it gave me an instant confirmation (cuz its a digital subscription). now u just have to convert it[/QUOTE]

cool, I got it to work this time, don't know what happened last time. How long did you take for the conversion to kick in?

Thanks for the link btw

[quote name='evophile']cool, I got it to work this time, don't know what happened last time. How long did you take for the conversion to kick in?

Thanks for the link btw[/QUOTE]

It took maybe a couple days to get a response from customer service that said they will convert it to print. We'll see what my mag says when i get it in the mail, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back