Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pijaibros']This may not be a free subscription, but I thought it was a hell of a deal.

MagazineForce.com is offering GQ magazine for 12 bucks with an 85% off coupon!

So it's only $1.80 for a year![/QUOTE]

How do you get the coupon?

Code:
http://www.omeda.com/ziff/ist/ist.cgi?p=eh584A

Here is a free sub to CIO Insight. It's for IT folk, although this would be a great mag for anyone who wants to learn about that type of stuff. I haven't had a chance to try it myself though since I just got it in my inbox. You need to "qualify" so just answer the questions to make it seem as if you're in IT. Oh yeah, this is only available until October 21st. So make sure you sign up before then.

Does anyone have any links for free subs to OXM? I have seen some in the old thread but was just wondering if anyone has seen any recently.

[quote name='xbox lives on']QFT[/QUOTE]
http://www.officialxboxmagazine.com

The cheapest subscription I've seen is $5-6 a year on eBay. You can call OXM up and add a disc to the subscription for $1 per issue. It's only ends up like $5 less than the $24.99 subscription price, so it might not be worth it.

Official Xbox Magazine - How can I check how long my subscription is? I am getting it... really don't know why.

Also, how do I add the disk? Just call them up?

Matthew

Hardcore Gamer is a awesome magazine. We had a free promotion listed here a while back and i would actually pay for this magazine. It doesnt have all the stupid bullshit gamepro has. It doesnt have the stupid bias like PSM and OXM. It talks about old games(my favorite section in game mags, even though many have already done away with it), it talks about latest moding affairs and actually have great articles and reviews. If anyone can find more free promotions for this mag feel free to post it. thanks.

Where is the free promo you had for Hardcore Gamer? I went looking for it and didn't see it, maybe I missed it...

[quote name='doodle777_98']Hardcore Gamer is a awesome magazine. We had a free promotion listed here a while back and i would actually pay for this magazine. It doesnt have all the stupid bullshit gamepro has. It doesnt have the stupid bias like PSM and OXM. It talks about old games(my favorite section in game mags, even though many have already done away with it), it talks about latest moding affairs and actually have great articles and reviews. If anyone can find more free promotions for this mag feel free to post it. thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've received about 4 of the 6 free issues. I hope they have a special, I'd like to keep getting it but $25 a year is too high for me. Definitely at $15 or maybe at $20 per year . . .

[quote name='doodle777_98']thnaks frisky. I added it to the update under OP's picks at the top.[/QUOTE]
The problem is the deal's dead. It has been since a few weeks after it was posted.

I didn't realize Hardcore Gamer was from DoubleJump Books. I can't stand that publisher. They're charging $20 per strategy guide and they're only digest-sized.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized this is a post that would be more appropriate in the .01 guide topic.

I just got a Sporting News in the mail the other day, it's been months and I forgot about it. I love surprises.

we need 6669 to hook us up with more free-mag goodness!!! but alas, she dont come round here no more... :( i think she got one of those, whachamacallit... life .... yea i need one of those :p

If it hasn't been submitted, you can get a free 6 month subscription to US Playstation Official Mag. Link here

Sorry if this is a repost, I just didn't want any CAG's to miss out!

Dr. Dobb's Journal enables programmers to write the most efficient and sophisticated programs and help in daily programming quandaries.
Dr. Dobb's Journal is the essential multi-language/multi-platform resource for professional programmers and software developers. You'll read about algorithms, coding tips, working code, discussions of fundamental design issues and actual program listings guaranteed to make you a better programmer.

http://all-freemagazines.tradepub.com/free/ddj/prgm.cgi

Update it's been 3 months since I have done the Register VU Games get free SUbsicription deals and never once got a confirmation email...It is obviously a broken deal that has been left on the site...why arnt there many video game free subscriptions here? it makes me sad I want an EGM (non digital...too much a pain) subscription or my PSM sub back but never can find a free sub for them...any help?

yeah, i never got my subscription from VU games. i think i'll get rid of it. It's rare for video game mags to have free subscritions. I think nintendo power has the most offers but thats about it.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']we need 6669 to hook us up with more free-mag goodness!!! but alas, she dont come round here no more... :( i think she got one of those, whachamacallit... life .... yea i need one of those :p[/QUOTE]
[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Damn this "life" you speak of for taking away 6669.[/QUOTE][quote name='trunks982']yea... i missed 6669. always with the great stuff.[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice to know somebody(s) here misses me. Yeah, that whole "life" thing kinda keeps me occupied, but I had a better reason for leaving. Now that my school is pretty much out, I'll try to put up mag offers and posts if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back