Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tototheexplorer']Does anyone else have trouble with their ZD subscriptions showing up on the zdmcirc site? I have had free subscriptions to CGW and EGM for awhile now, and I always type in my information and then get an error page saying I have no pending transactions or something of that manner. What gives?[/quote]

I do, I've been getting double EGM's for the past 4 months now and I can't contact them since my subscription doesn't exist on their site. I've been to laze to try to call them.

So I'm guessing nothing good has come yet that Canadians can get? (ie. Stuff, FHM, EGM, Motor Trend, etc.)

Aw man, I wish I had checked this thread a few days earlier so I could have grabbed the Timber and Log Home Design Ideas mags for my mother. Next time I guess. :\

Still havent got my egm yet but i signed up about a month ago. Is there any other free gaming magizines besides EGM and PSM?

I seem to have encountered a problem with a couple of the free subs I signed up for a few months back (OPM and PCGamer specifically). Not only have I not received any of the issues, but I got an Early Warning Notice from a debt collector on both. D=

[quote name='NamErehWon']I seem to have encountered a problem with a couple of the free subs I signed up for a few months back (OPM and PCGamer specifically). Not only have I not received any of the issues, but I got an Early Warning Notice from a debt collector on both. D=[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's fucked up.

[quote name='kissfan']whats up! newbie here.
i am looking for Comic buyers guide
Wizard
Toyfair[/QUOTE]
I don't think those have ever been given away for free. Too much of an enthusiast audience, ready and willing to pay for the subs.

[quote name='LoganDX']we did have a link for a free Comic Buyer's Guide awhile back. I got in on it but don't remember how long ago...[/quote]

At least 3 months, probably 4.

I wanted to sign up for that Lab Animal one. I work in a lab (hospital), and was kind hoping it was "wild and crazy" lab stories. But , it's not.

Anyway, here's a few I'm looking for if anyone could be of any help.

hardcore gamer
scientific amerian
popular science
skeptic
play
any science/tech magazine is good too.

thanks!

[quote name='eldergamer']I wanted to sign up for that Lab Animal one. I work in a lab (hospital), and was kind hoping it was "wild and crazy" lab stories. But , it's not.

Anyway, here's a few I'm looking for if anyone could be of any help.

hardcore gamer
scientific amerian
popular science
skeptic
play
any science/tech magazine is good too.

thanks![/QUOTE]

hardcore gamer = http://www.luv2game.com/luv2game/index.html?fuseaction=main.download (digital) its an old link. There was one for the print version about a year ago
scientific amerian - none
popular science - there were some about a year ago
skeptic - none
play - none
any science/tech magazine is good too. - check back a few months for Seed Magazine

Digital Living
https://www.neodata.com/digitalliving/

Finally got my free EGM subscription today. I got the june issue though lol. Is it always gonna be like 2 months behind?

[quote name='chodax']Finally got my free EGM subscription today. I got the june issue though lol. Is it always gonna be like 2 months behind?[/quote]

isnt it supposed to be 2 months ahead?

[quote name='chodax']Finally got my free EGM subscription today. I got the june issue though lol. Is it always gonna be like 2 months behind?[/QUOTE]

Sadly thats something I noticed magazines started doing. You technically are still getting 12 issues and the company gets to unload back issues they have. And in doing so they can start trying to get you to renew sooner b/c you've recieved 3 issues at the start of your sub and only "9" left. If you call and complain and say you bought those already they should fix it for you, but its free so I never worried about it.

I've had this happen to me on OPM too and I never even got one of the old issues they said they sent me.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yeah, my issue I got today says I'm done in April. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Did you get any issues before or was it your first? When I got my first EGM I got that months issue actually and then during the next few weeks i got 3 old ones.

[quote name='evophile']Did you get any issues before or was it your first? When I got my first EGM I got that months issue actually and then during the next few weeks i got 3 old ones.[/QUOTE]

I just got the September issue first.

hey people, when asking for requests, please take the time to actually look back. If you had, you would have found that there have been requests for gam informer practically every page. And the reply has always been the same: No. Be happy with what you have, geesh

[quote name='LarryGe']hey people, when asking for requests, please take the time to actually look back. If you had, you would have found that there have been requests for gam informer practically every page. And the reply has always been the same: No. Be happy with what you have, geesh[/QUOTE]
Well there are 47 pages. Thats an awful lot to look for when all youd have to do is ask.

[quote name='Blade']I'm getting like three copies of EGM and OPM at once, same issues to the same address

wtf =([/quote]
hahaahaaaa i thought that only happend to me i guess i aint alone! rofl

[quote name='crystalklear64']Well there are 47 pages. Thats an awful lot to look for when all youd have to do is ask.[/QUOTE]

Or you could use the "search thread" feature and stop wasting space on this thread, so it isn't 47 pages long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back