Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sejad']WOW you must be a real dumb person do you know what you even said buddy, "canada doesn't have black people" i mean wtf how stupid can you get, even if it was a joke.

[quote name='greendj27']You are amazing. Saying that Canada does not have black people is not anywhere near calling Canada racist. If anything it's just saying that not many black people live there.

Think of it this way. I live in Wisconsin. There are a smaller percentage of black people living in Wisconsin than there are in other states. This would be akin to saying that there aren't any black people in Wisconsin. It doesn't mean he called Canada racist.

You are really overreacting here and not coming off well.

[quote name='Sejad']Okay I know I did over react but he said there a no black people there like wtf man why wouldn't there be, also why did he mention that in the first place? cause of the magazine vibe?[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Wow, Sejad. The point he was making just flew right over your head... :roll:

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']The point he was making just flew right over your head...[/QUOTE]
If it was possible, somebody should ban that stupid motherfucker from this thread.

To stay on topic, thanks for all the free FHM, Stuff, EGM, Playstation, and Import Tuner subs 6669.

[quote name='GhostDog']I want to subscribe to Game Informer but I believe they don't give those out for free, do they? There's an offer from a seller on eBay that has a year subscription for a total of $6.49. Is this a legit deal? Has anyone ever ordered from sellers like these from eBay? Here's the deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-year-GAME-INFORMER-Magazine-Subscription-12-Issues_W0QQitemZ6964818699QQihZ014QQcategoryZ16118QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE]
I have had great luck on ebay buying magazines. I would hold out you should be able to find a better deal then $6.50.

Better than $6.50? Damn. How long should I hold out for? This is the best deal right now on eBay that I've found. What is the cheapest or best potential price that can be found on eBay? If there isn't a better deal in about a month then I will just go for that subscription. I don't really want the subscription right now so I can wait since there won't be much excitement in gaming until about a month before the Wii and PS 3 come out. I'll order in October.

I don't normally have much usefull input here so I haven't really seen a need to post. But, I just thought I'd say thanks because I got my first issue of EGM out of I think a 4 year subscription thanks to this thread.

I also have a bit of a request. Are there any free literary magazines out there? Like the kind that publish short stories and such? I've never read this kind of magazine, but I'd like to check some out. I also don't know the names of any of them. If it matters, I prefer fantasy, but will read lots of different stuff. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Sooner']I also have a bit of a request. Are there any free literary magazines out there? Like the kind that publish short stories and such? I've never read this kind of magazine, but I'd like to check some out. I also don't know the names of any of them. If it matters, I prefer fantasy, but will read lots of different stuff. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Haven't seen anything like that here.

Red Herring
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailredherring03welcome.htm

[quote name='6669']Haven't seen anything like that here.

Red Herring
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailredherring03welcome.htm[/QUOTE]

this one will probably be a hard one for most to get. it took me 10+ emails and a few calls before they gave me the subscription. first they gave it to me digital. after several attempts to transfer it to print they set me up with a paid subscription. after many more attempts and nearing 'record collections' problems they transferred the digital to print and eliminated the paid subscription.

hopefully no one has these kind of problems but I just wanted to warn people of the possible problem that could arise with this magazine.

[quote name='spoo']I have had great luck on ebay buying magazines. I would hold out you should be able to find a better deal then $6.50.[/QUOTE]

I've also had good luck buying subs on eBay. I bought a 2 year sub to Game Informer for under $10 and a 2 year sub to Wired for about $5. Not bad.

[quote name='heavy liquid']I've also had good luck buying subs on eBay. I bought a 2 year sub to Game Informer for under $10 and a 2 year sub to Wired for about $5. Not bad.[/quote]
How long ago did you order the Game Informer? The best deal on eBay seems to be a one year subscription for $6.50. Still, $6.50 for a year subscription isn't bad. If there isn't a better deal in about a month then I'm pulling the trigger and ordering the one year deal. There will be lots of excitement and news towards the end of the year in gaming.

[quote name='chaarlieee']How do you find out how long your subscription is?[/quote]

http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/

Under "Gaming" click "Electronic Gaming Monthly" and input your information.

What happens if EGM is no longer around and we all have subscriptions until 2015. :lol: I want a refund for all my "hard earned" money!

Is OPM stackable? I only have 7 issues left. As for EGM, I have 53 issues left and just signed up for another 12 issues today.

[quote name='GhostDog']Is OPM stackable? I only have 7 issues left. As for EGM, I have 53 issues left and just signed up for another 12 issues today.[/quote]

Yeah, OPM is stackable. I'm good for about 2 years on that, hopefully there will be some more signup links. I'd rather have 12 years of OPM rather than EGM.

There's no way I'm living in my current residence until my EGM subscription runs out. I'll have to change the address.

[quote name='yukine']http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/

Under "Gaming" click "Electronic Gaming Monthly" and input your information.

What happens if EGM is no longer around and we all have subscriptions until 2015. :lol: I want a refund for all my "hard earned" money![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link.

Looks like I have 77 issues of EGM and 7 issues of Playstation Magazine left.

Can you change your mailing address at this web site? I did get to change my email address.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Can you change your mailing address at this web site? I did get to change my email address.[/quote]

You used to be able to, but when they updated the site, it seemed to vanish.

You'll have to call their customer service number for that. Which they each have their own number but if you call the EGM one and ask to change the address on your OPM sub too, they'll do that too.

thanx for the trying for the TVguide one but they want you to sign up for all kinds of shit and refer at least 5 people to get it. That one is scary giving out so much info.

None of the OPMs are stacking, I have like 5 coming to my house every month......

And I think EGM just cancelled my account that went up to 2012, and replaced it with one that ends next June...

Nothing is coming up under their subscription link....

What the fuck is going on?

Yeah does the same for me.

EDIT: Also, the second EGM link seems to be done, it now redirects to a form to pay for the mag.

If you sign up for these free mags they don't send junk to your house do they?

And how are people getting subscriptions for like 6 years? LOL If you keep on clicking links to free issues, wouldn't that send you multiple issues of the same one?

[quote name='Lord Hamm']None of the OPMs are stacking, I have like 5 coming to my house every month......[/quote]

Call their customer service, they'll merge them into one subscription.

As for your EGM sub, ask about that too, they should be able to reactivate those years too.

hmm.....for some reason the OPM links isn't working for me the Mercury Mag ones.....it keeps telling me to pick a publication and then it wouldn't let me pick.... odd....

I don't understand why nothing shows up for me using the zdmcirc service when I've been getting free EGM and CGW for two+ years now. What's the deal? Anyone else having this problem? I really want to see how long my subs last (I can never get the OPM subs to work for some reason).

I had problems accessing that site, then I tried leaving my address blank, and it let me in..apparently I have 72 issues left of EGM. lol

[quote name='Dark_Magus']hmm.....for some reason the OPM links isn't working for me the Mercury Mag ones.....it keeps telling me to pick a publication and then it wouldn't let me pick.... odd....[/QUOTE]
It does the same for me. :cry:

Guys, every Mercury Magazine free subscription for OPM that has ever come on this thread never worked, they never were able to be checked for some reason. I tried them all. and am yet to come across a free OPM subsription, however, I have gotten Gampro and EGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back