Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

if you by any chance had the new Guitar Hero 80's edition or The Darkness for the 360, I would do both your sites for either of those games...if you happen to have them that is! You review games huh? So do you get games before they are released? If so...how do you get into that?

shnizzle66: Because of the recent news about ppl frauding offers easily with gc, some freebie sites don't allow it. Check their tos or ask them.

Redeema: Like aspen said, how'd you get into reviewing games and getting them for like nothing?

I asked. Seriously, I found a site that I liked and I asked if they wanted some reviews. I started writing reviews of games that I already had and after I had a few done the owner eventually began asking me if I wanted some crappy games. After cutting my teeth on the crap, I began getting some of the good games. I also really put work into it by contacting game companies and requesting interviews. That's my story and how I got to go to E3 for three consecutive years. Believe it or not, it's not that hard, but after a while it does become work and you'd almost prefer to get the crappy games, so that you can enjoy the good games.

Anyway, I don't have Guitar Hero 80's Edition or The Darkness. I'm currently working on Odin Sphere, Shadowrun, Spider-Man 3, Shrek the 3rd, Tenchu Z, Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom and one more 360 game from Midway about WWII. I write for a second site as well, but not very often and they've only sent me two games so far. The goal is to do freelance and work from home, but until then I'll try my luck at getting free stuff to get myself some extra cash and nice things that I wouldn't otherwise buy on my own.

[quote name='Redeema']I wish it was more glamorous and I wish I was able to get paid for it, but that's just the way it is for me right now. I'll keep doing what I'm doing in the meantime. Check out the E3 pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/redeema/[/quote]

Hey Redeema, did you meet an MVP named Sarkis at the private Fable 2 showing? His gamertag is WitchKing and he is a close friend of mine. He runs http://2opgaming.com/. He really enjoyed the Fable 2 showing and meeting Moly.

Not that I know of, I was too busy thinking of what I was going to ask all these people. We were a last minute addition, whereas a lot of the other people had a week's notice to think of questions. I had about an hour. He writes well, he should look me up and we could do something together sometime.

Updated with more pics. Updated my blog with more proof pics. Only thing not updating is that list of games...There'll be more I promise, but it's going to be a while.

This thread was in need of a bump. I could use some more Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel referrals. You could also be getting a couple of free games for something that could be dirt cheap for you, what are you waiting for?

Well, since I don't have a PS3 I don't have any games. When my PS3 does show up, I guess I may get some games to have to trade off. I'm waiting for that 80GB PS3 to come out so TraInn can order it for me. There's not even a release date, so I may be waiting a while.

I heard a rumor saying end of August. Btw, I hope you know that there will be no emotion in the 80gb one so backwards compatibility won't be so good. I say take the 60gb and get extra games with it. You got more than enough ppl ;)

Yeah take the 60gb and games, way more worth it then the 80 gb. Just put in a new harddrive thats bigger if you want one.

In fact, the thought of a free ps3 makes my mouth water, I played it for the first time a couple days ago at Sam's (YES! A display model that WASNT FROZEN!!!)
and it was amazing.

Well, at this point I'll probably be getting both at the same time because I'd still have to wait the two weeks for them to send me the 60GB system, so I'll just stick to the 80GB. I don't really care about the PS2 backwards compatibility, it'll work as good as the 360. However, the free game and chance of rumble in the controller are worth the wait for me. Besides the 60GB version doesn't come with games, it's just the system unless they just changed that too.

2 weeks wait? really? The systems are not out of stock so they should get it for yo within 3-4 days.

They upgraded the bundles once again -- better than ever! You can either get 2 extra games or 1 extra game/controller x 2

Gold Bundle - 13 referrals
Silver Bundle - 14 referrals
$425 Cash - 10 referrals
80gb System - 13 referrals
Bronze Bundle - 12 referrals
$375 Cash - 8 referrals
60gb system - 10 referrals

See what you get: http://www.yourps34free.com

Take the deal man! You can get the extra rumble controller later.

Gah...I"ll have to think about it.

Oh and Gaming Lagoon shipped out my Wii component cables today! I'll post pictures when it finally shows. I'm glad I'm not paying for these.

Still waiting on my Wii component cables. I would like to get some Marketplace points, but I need someone to help me and sign up and do some offers and surveys and stuff. My referrals aren't doing anything right now.

Mandatory bump of the day. Still waiting on my component cables from Gaming Lagoon. Someone sign up for Prize Rebel, I'm trying to pick up some Marketplace Point please.

[quote name='Redeema']Just collected some cash from a referral making $100.00 on Moola.com! You should join in and make your own fat cash like that. Click on this link if you want a Moola invite.[/QUOTE]
Congrats! One referral made me about $10 sometime ago on that site too.

Yeah, I'm collecting pennies, but if I get lucky and hit that cash on the prize wheel, I'd be a happy guy. Also got a $10 amazon gift cetificate doing surveys from lightspeed panel. 12 surveys total to get that, not really worth it, but since I had the time to kill, I did it.

According to Amazon the PS3 80gb model is coming August 7, but according to Gamestop it ships out tomorrow. I hope it's tomorrow so TraInn can order my system and I could have it by next week.

Happy birthday Harry Potter!

I definitely will. I've been trying to take pictures/screen captures of everything that's come my way, so I've got a few "proof pics" for any doubters. They're all on the blog in my original post. There are lots of other things you can do for free, for people who either have lots of free time, or are just worried about their personal info or whatever.

I could use some Prize Rebel/Gaming Lagoon referrals, anyone want in? Is there anyone left here who hasn't signed up yet?

I'm only bumping this thread because I finally got a reply from TraInn support regarding shipping my 80GB PS3. They told me they're going out in the next 1-2 days, so I hope to be playing Persona 3/Odin Sphere/Motorstorm on my new PS3 sometime next week. Finally, I've waited patiently for a month, but my patience will be rewarded and I've got my cables on order from monoprice.com

Surely I will. I'm going to LA to check out Call of Duty 4 and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, so I hope it doesn't somehow show up when I'm out, even though it'd be a nice surprise.

Wow, I was trying to track the package this morning but my internet didn't work, so I figured "oh well, Ill just wait". Walk out of the house to go somewhere, check the mail, and the game is in it.

Maybe it seems fast cause I was out of town? Either way, thanks a ton Red!

[quote name='Redeema']I'm only bumping this thread because I finally got a reply from TraInn support regarding shipping my 80GB PS3. They told me they're going out in the next 1-2 days, so I hope to be playing Persona 3/Odin Sphere/Motorstorm on my new PS3 sometime next week. Finally, I've waited patiently for a month, but my patience will be rewarded and I've got my cables on order from monoprice.com[/QUOTE]
I believe this was what the "Finally!" was in reply to.

Oh. yeah.

Speaking of that, whats more worth it. Going easy and getting a 60 gig, a 60 gig and a game, or an 80 gig?

edit : Red, qhats your winzy link?

Oh, I guess I had never posted my Winzy link. Okay now it's in there. Sign up and thanks if you do! Let's all win something together!

bread's done
Back