Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Got this email today! I hope it shows up sooner because I've got the weekend off.
"YourPS34free. com" to me
show details
6:08 am (3½ hours ago) Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourPS34free.com order and thought you would like to know that your 80gb System has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

Gah, I missed the delivery twice, so I've got to wait until Monday for the PS3. Meanwhile, my cables came in, so I'm ready to go, just need a system. That's what I get for going to play Call of Duty 4 and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. ;)

Lucky. How are they from a hands on approach? LIke Tony Hawk PG compared to P8?

Edit: I might cash out on prizerebel for cables, how much are they on amazon? And how long did the processing take on your ps3?

Processing itself was only like 2 or 3 business days, I happened to finish over the 4th of July weekend, though, so I had to wait past that Monday, but it was only like 3 days. After that they take about two weeks to order your system in which case it only takes a few days (or at least for me it was) to get the system. They say as few as 5 days, in my case, they sent me that email on Wednesday and they tried to deliver it for the first time on Thursday. So, two days. You're looking at three weeks or so total time after you submit your account as finished.

As for the games. Tony Hawk is Tony Hawk like Madden is Madden. Call of Duty 4 is pretty sweet, though.

So TH is the same? I might actually not get it this time...wow....that would be unusual.

So for the PS3, If i get everything together by tomorow at like noon...when can i expect to receive it? Its not as fast as yourfree360games, right?

Tony Hawk is good, it's got a full on video editor and all sorts of cool new features. If you like Tony Hawk games you'll like this, it's a little more of the same plus a whole lot more.

As for when you would get your system, somewhere around 3 weeks time.

:(

Oh well...its free. But didnt you get the 80 gig? That would have taken longer I presume...I would have gotten a game with my ps3 but my LAST referral told mee he would only do an offer the night after. And then GE was gone :(

Yeah, I'm getting the 80 GB system, it wasn't an option until after I had finished the site, I was originally going for the 60GB system. There was only one option before the price drop. They lowered the requirements because of the drop, but it's just a matter of time before those disappear and you only have one choice, unless they really do make a 40GB system like is rumored.

Anyway, I had to contact Gaming Lagoon because I never got the Wii Component Cables I ordered almost three weeks ago. I didn't want to do it because I thought they might call me some sort of scammer or something (the first prize I received wasn't what I ordered), but they were really cool about it and said they would ship me a new one. This time they gave me a tracking code. I appreciate their assistance because they could have told me to eff off. One more delay for me, though, I feel like I have bad luck, only I don't.

PS3 day tomorrow. Pictures will be up shortly after I get the system, it'll be a fairly early delivery. Everything is in place for a good day tomorrow.

My 360 comes back from repair tomorow, also.

I don't suppose If I start winning big prizes on Winzy you could toss an old game my way, eh? haha

[quote name='Redeema']PS3 day tomorrow. Pictures will be up shortly after I get the system, it'll be a fairly early delivery. Everything is in place for a good day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The anticipation must be killing you, lol. :D

Okay, got my PS3, hoping to get the redesigned PSP or 360 Elite next. Who wants to help and get something for themselves in the process?

[quote name='Redeema']Dude, I've been waiting all day because they left a note that said between 10:30 am and 2pm and it barely showed up at about 3pm. I'm taking pictures before I even unpack it, how's that for dedication?

Update: Check out the picture of my new PS3!!! [/QUOTE]

I didn't even open my ps3 for like 2 weeks, thinking that I might sell it (I was expecting another) when I got it last x'mas. Nice pic.

[quote name='Redeema']I've got a PS3, now I need some games. Help?!?[/QUOTE]

You get games for free. You should be giving me a game lol ;)

Okay, well there's not any games I really want right now. I'd much rather have some Wii games because I don't get Nintendo first party stuff. Visit my blog!

IMG_0999.JPG

Got my Wii Component Cables from Gaming Lagoon today! Huzzah, sign up now and help yourself to all this free stuff! You can do surveys and get it all 100% free like me. They've got it organized so that you can find the free offers easily. You can also do credit card offers or make purchases, whatever floats your boat. Sign up now so you can get free stuff! This is a great site.
IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

you got a very cool way of writing btw, almost looks graffiti-ish. anyways, no news on a gift for winning something big on Winzy for you :D haha

I dont think ive done gaming lagoon yet so i might sign up later

Hey Redeema, your first and last images are showing up as a red X fyi.
Do you happen to know what the numbers on the package stand for? After "GL - Username - ??" ? I noticed that on their shipments, including mine, got me wondering.

[quote name='Redeema']
IMG_0999.JPG

Got my Wii Component Cables from Gaming Lagoon today! Huzzah, sign up now and help yourself to all this free stuff!
IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG
[/QUOTE]
Nice! Do the component cables help with the pic a lot? Especially on a hdtv? I'm using the ones that came with my wii.

I haven't connected them yet...I need to rewire everything to make way for them, so I'm not really in a hurry, plus I was playing the Bioshock demo and the Heavenly Sword PS3 demo, so I was entertained for a bit.

In other news join the Eternal Sonata fan promo site, you can get a copy of the game, faceplates for the 360 and even a Zune! Sign up here:
http://www.endlessnocturne.com/?friend=GJdQT1
Be sure to tell them Redeema sent you.

It's okay. I'm not that into Motorstorm. Not sure there are really any games that I'm into right now. I'm not big on shooters, so Resistance is out. Everything else I can play on the 360 on a better online network. I don't know if there's anything I'm even looking forward to, except maybe the Singstar game because it's good for entertaining. Maybe Heavenly Sword, but the demo is so short I can't tell if it's just a God of War ripoff or something better.

Bump.

Games still available. Sign up and help me out, you get games and you're on your way to something free like an Xbox 360 Elite or something else.

[quote name='Redeema']I haven't connected them yet...I need to rewire everything to make way for them, so I'm not really in a hurry, plus I was playing the Bioshock demo and the Heavenly Sword PS3 demo, so I was entertained for a bit.

In other news join the Eternal Sonata fan promo site, you can get a copy of the game, faceplates for the 360 and even a Zune! Sign up here:
http://www.endlessnocturne.com/?friend=GJdQT1
Be sure to tell them Redeema sent you.[/QUOTE]
Ok, let me know.

Yes, sir. Subscribe to the thread or my blog, which sees more of the same stuff. It's even got RSS action if you want to keep posted on all the latest.

Anyway, someone has got to help me and sign up for Gaming Lagoon or Prize Rebel, now that Hexic 2 is on on the XBLA, I think I've got to neglect a lot of sleep playing it. Please?

Bump because with the free prizes and cash from doing surveys (you can see all the survey sites on my blog) I've gotten well over $1,000 in free gifts. If I don't have to pay for anything ever again, I won't and neither should you.

Good time to sign up for something. Get your system in time for the holiday season, so you can enjoy all the best games. Go, Go, Go!

If anyone is interested in purchasing a new Tivo please let me know. I can earn reward points for referring people and I'd like to get a new remote or something. I'll send you a "Tivo postcard".

Added Big Devil. Join in, it's like Winzy except they will give you e-certificates and a shuffle when you get enough friends to join.

Join Big Devil now! I just won a $25 dining gift certificate and I just signed up last night!
Bigdevil%2Bwin.JPG

For the sake of not bumping this thread again, I've now won a second $25 "dinning" gift card! Twice in one day, within one hour. Sign up now and jump on this! BigDevil.com For the Win! We can all win something together. When you win I win, so when your friends win you will win, too.
The newest picture is on the blog: Retail Is For Suckers

[quote name='Redeema']Join Big Devil now! I just won a $25 dining gift certificate and I just signed up last night!
Bigdevil%2Bwin.JPG

For the sake of not bumping this thread again, I've now won a second $25 "dinning" gift card! Twice in one day, within one hour. Sign up now and jump on this! BigDevil.com For the Win! We can all win something together. When you win I win, so when your friends win you will win, too.
The newest picture is on the blog: Retail Is For Suckers[/QUOTE]
Wow, nice! It's a pity they too use Google as the search engine (link Blingo) but they're not open to Canadians like myself :(

I'm stuck with Winzy and it's crappy Ask.com engine as that's the only one open to us (or as far as I know of).

Sorry, that you're Canadian. :) They do a lot more stuff than Blingo, they're basically like Yahoo. They've got news, weather, search, games, and all sorts of other things. It's actually pretty cool. I'll wait until I see my gift cards until I pass judgement on their typographical errors because if I get them they can misspell everything they want.

lol.

I emailed them asking "when and if they might open to us?" and they simply responded what I already know "only open to the US" ... some response! :D

What I also noticed, the design is a rip off Winzy, and the structure of the words, navigation (header and the left section), and everything is almost identical.

The "about us" page
---------------------------
http://www.bigdevil.com/aboutBigdevil.jsp
http://help.winzy.com/about/

Company info
---------------------------
http://www.bigdevil.com/companyInfo.jsp
http://help.winzy.com/about/company.html

At first I though it might be just be another product of the same company as Winzy, but when I checked the whois info it was different.

I added you to my PSN friends list.

In other news I got my two $25 dining certificates from BigDevil.com already. I'm looking to redeem them now. (no pun intended) Screen caps to be put on my blog as it seems that some of my pics disappear from here.

In other other news, they've corrected the spelling of "dining" on their site. You can fully trust them since they've now paid me twice. Sign up and start collecting.

Mandatory bump of this thread. Want free stuff? Join BigDevil.com, Winzy, or Blingo. All you have to do is search and you're done. The free stuff will show up.

Want to do surveys for cash or gifts?

Links in the 1st post.

Thanks and good luck.

Also, check the blog lots of tips and links that aren't here.

bread's done
Back