Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

One green, your link, my blog. Let's make a deal! Heck, sign up for Prize Rebel, Gaming Lagoon, Free DVD Store, or Videogame Lagoon and earn some points and I'll throw your link on my site for a couple weeks.

Back to the top. Got another winner in my Lucky Search personal network. Up to 100 points, only 400 away from claiming another $5 Amazon gift cert. Sign up now and start winning.

Also, Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel had some big updates, you should join them now and see what they've got to offer. Or if you signed up before you should try earning some points. The only thing you lose is a few minutes. I try an offer a day, and you build points slowly if you don't want to invest a lot of time, but it's perfectly legit, so you're okay to try and get them all in one day.

Up it goes. Still need 3 referrals for Gather to get my $20 Borders card, there's no catch with this. Just sign up and get a few friends to sign up also and get a $20 gift card. If you want to stick around and earn more gift cards then go for it, you've got nothing to lose.

Over 3,000 views now. Someone won 750 points on LuckySearch and is now eligible for $5.00 or they can save up for a bigger prize. I'm back up to 850 (or about $8.50) all from searching. Oh, and he won on his first day. Join now. Link in original post. Then get yourself some 360 games, accessories, DVD's or something.

You're missing out if you're not signing up for this stuff and helping yourself.

Won $5 on BigDevil last night. Now I'll have $35 Amazon all from gift certificates won for free. Why do I only have two friends? Doesn't anybody want to win free stuff? Sign up here: www.bigdevil.com

Don't forget my other Search & Win sites in the original post. If you're not winning, you're not trying.

Just got my $5 Amazon from BigDevil.com seriously, you guys are missing out if you haven't signed up yet, preferably under me.

I signed up for Rewards1, I guess we'll see whether it's legit or not? If you want to give it a try sign up under me, please. I'll post any findings ASAP, so I'm going to go for the smallest prize I can find.

Right now they've got a Halloween contest going on, so give it a shot, I think I'll try for the 8 point DS Lite Charging dock. That shouldn't take too long to earn. I'll keep you guys posted, but if anyone beats me to it, go for it.

Offers seem to credit fast. Got one credited in under 10 minutes.

[quote name='Redeema']I redesigned my blog. Tell me how it looks. I hope it keeps people on the site longer.[/QUOTE]
I like it, but not the green/blue bar right at the bottom. My ad blocker stops the prize rebel ad from showing too, so its just weird when it looks empty.

Well, I'd like to have a rotating banner, but I don't exactly know how to do that. It looks a lot less cluttered in my opinion, so I wanted to get others thoughts on it. Now, to get it better rankings on the search engines.

Thanks again. Yourfree360games has added Guitar Hero III, so I can do my offer and get it for under $10. You guys should jump on this too!

Okay I need Gaming Lagoon/Videogame Lagoon/Prize Rebel referrals who are going to earn points, so I need a contest for people who sign up and get me points. I'll have to come up with something suitable as a prize(s). 48 hour live codes alone won't cut it I guess. Stay tuned for a contest announcement.

It's time for dinner. A few points away from 20 on Gaming Lagoon, I think I'll try and get a Wii nunchuk. Help me out, please. Oh, and check out my blog there's lots of new content.

Thank for the bump.

Anyone want to sign up and get me some points on Gaming Lagoon or Prize Rebel? I'll exchange points for random Coke Rewards codes.

Just won on LuckySearch 250 points which is about $2.50, so I'm almost half way to my goal of 2500 points to claim a $25 amazon.com gift certificate. I'm getting points almost every day now. You guys should really give this a shot and promote the junk out of it because you can accumulate points pretty fast. I mean as it is I can cash out for two more $5 amazon gift certs, which would be about $15 in like 3 weeks or so. The return rate seems way better than the other sites so far because of the personal network. The picture will be on my blog in the morning, I need to sleep now.

Free bump. :D

What search to win site do you like the best, or, which seems to give out more prizes? I signed up under your LuckySearch link, and have been searching for about 10 minutes on and off, but haven't won anything yet.

Well, I'm really beginning to like LuckySearch a whole lot. Unlike the other three search and win sites, you pick what you want. Plus, with the whole personal network thing, the more friends you recruit and the more friends they recruit the better your chances at winning prizes. Like I said, with my current points I can get two more $5.00 Amazon gift certificates, which would bring my total won from this site in about a month to $15.00!

In my four months or so of Winzy, I've won twice for a total of $10.00

I've never won anything on Blingo.

BigDevil has made me a winner three times, twice for $25 dining gift certificates. Once for $5.00, it's a good site, but I wish I would have had the ability to customize those $25 GC's because there's too many restrictions on the places you can use them at, not to mention you can't use them at big chains like a Chili's or TGI Fridays. There's one place within 30 miles of my house and that's pushing the 30 mile limit. If I would've won something like that on LuckySearch, I'd have used it on Amazon gift certificates instead of food certificates which I can't use.

Okay finished my green for yourfree360games, real easy. Just sign up and do a couple of things right quick and for under $10 you could be getting Guitar Hero III like me. Sign up and I can give you a quick run through if you like.

I haven't signed up for that one, I'll look into it, though. I'm trying to do the other freebie monster site for four games, too. I've got all these sites and no money to do them, and too little time to dedicate to doing them all at once, so I kind of slack off on one site or another.

I didn't even bump my own thread! Join in on the 360 Elite conga! I'll be maintaining it from now on. Do one offer and you'll have the opportunity to get 5 free referrals. You gotta get in on that! (but do it when it's my turn in line, so that I can get the referrals, please).

This thread needed a bump.

Edit: Rewards1 has added some new easy offers. I easily did:
--Red Lobster gift card .45 points
--Neutrogena Glow Sample .3 points
Both were basically email submissions.

Did one other offer that I'm waiting on credit for, but those two went through in under 10 minutes, very fast crediting. Sign up if you haven't already.

Prize Rebel
has also added a couple offers recently in case you haven't logged in in some time. They've also added a bunch of new prizes like:
Crysis
Assassin's Creed
Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties
Hellgate: London
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Gears of War PC
Acclaim
Gaia online
Neopets
Stardoll

Lastly, Gaming Lagoon has either changed their referral system or maybe they just changed the description on their site because it says it works three levels deep now. So, you get a portion of your referrals and your friends referrals and theirs as well. Here's the description on their site:

"Referrals are designed for you to earn extra points by referring your friends and family to our site. For every offer your referral completes and is approved for on our site, you will earn 20% of what they earned. You do not earn referral commissions on sign-ups, only on offer completion. Referrals work 3 levels deep, with the minimum commission set to 0.01. Example:
  • If you refer Bob and Bob has an offer approved for 10 points you will earn 2 points. (20% of 10 is 2)
  • If Bob refers Mary, and Mary does an offer worth 10 Points, Bob earns 20% of 10 which is 2 points. You would earn 20% of 2 which is 0.4 points.
  • If Mary refers Sally, and Sally does an offer worth 10 points, Mary earns 20% of 10 which is 2 points. Bob earn 20% of 2, which is 0.4 points, and you would earn 20% of 0.4 which is 0.08 points."
They've also added several new offers to their list of 100% free ones.

Also, added Points2Shop (like many others) they're basically what seems like a very streamlined version of Prize Rebel and Gaming Lagoon wrapped up into one. They tell you exactly what steps you need to do to complete an offer, they tell you how many times an offer has been credited and they give you the ability to comment on every offer.

They give you 15% of your referrals points and they will buy anything you want from Amazon and give you free shipping. On top of that there is an opportunity to make some cash and there is no minimum point value, so you can buy something at anytime you want. Lastly, if you verify your phone number they will give you 250 points. 1 point = 1 cent, so they'll give you $2.50 to spend on Amazon right away.

Do check them out.

Hmm, I've almost got enough points to get a PS3 Bluray remote. Part of me wants to pick one up, while the other part of me says to get Live or Wii points. Anyone know if they (Gaming Lagoon) actually ship a Sony remote and not some third party junk?

I won a $10 Amazon gift certificate using Winzy last night! That makes $20 from them in the past 3 months and puts me at $55 in Amazon cash. I was thinking of getting Super Mario Galaxy with that cash, but now I'm back to my original idea of getting a PSP with it.

If you don't want to sign up for anything that may require a credit card, at least give the Search & Win sites a try. Winzy, Lucky Search, Blingo, and Big Devil are great sites that all pay up and are well documented. With the exception of Blingo I've won on the other three sites. You can see proof on my blog in my sig. You can also sign up for the Search & Win sites there or my original post. Good luck.

Back to the top of the page.

Completed some easy offers on Rewards1 as well as Points2Shop
I'm up to 2.65 points on Rewards and 346 on P2S. Not big points, but I'm inching my way to something nice. Points 2 Shop has 26 pages of free offers. It's a great site if you want anything from Amazon.com, I would highly recommend it. If you sign up as my referral, I'd appreciate it and will someday try to return the favor.

I got a green on my 360 Elite site. Only five more to go. Thanks to my Retail Is For Suckers Network.

Go green and I'll post your link on my blogs for a couple weeks maybe up to a month. PM me and we can discuss all the details.

Thanks to anyone who signs up as a referral. I owe you if you rack up enough points tell me who you are and I'll hook you up with a little something.

Had another friend win 500 points on LuckySearch, which puts me at 1632 points and gets me closer to my goal of 2500 to get me a $25.00 amazon gift certificate. I can cash out for $15.00 worth of gc's right now, but I'll just take it in one bigger lump sum. If you haven't tried the site yet, you should and promote the heck out of it to build up your personal network which goes down 5 tiers. The more people you refer the better your chances of getting free stuff more consistently.

A little bump before bed. Waiting on some offers to credit on Points2Shop. Roboform is your friend. Gmail is your friend. Anyone else want to join in? I'd appreciate it a bunch.

There's a new .62 point survey on GamingLagoon. Real easy, only takes a couple minutes to finish it up, and it's one of those real surveys, not the spammy surveys, should be at the top of the list on page one of your offers. Give it a shot. And if you haven't signed up, well definitely give it a shot.

There's an easy Bloomingdale's offer that only requires email/zip code (I forget which one) and you'll get .50 points. I'm waiting on about 5 offers to go through to push me over 20 points. Can't decide whether I should get a Wii Nunchuk, Classic Controller, Wii Points, or Marketplace Points, or I can ask them for $20.00 which would contribute to my PSP fund.

Oh and a weird thing happened because I got 12 emails from Gaming Lagoon this morning saying that a prize I ordered was out of stock, but I didn't order an prize, and there was no call for sending me 12 emails in two minutes. Weird.

Also picked up a few points using Points2Shop. I've still got some offers pending, but I'm at about 600 points.

Lastly, I've managed to pick up a few points on Rewards1, I'm up to 5.85, but I'm waiting on some points now that would get me closer to the lowest prize I can claim. Will let you know more once I get to that point. Until then, try it out, it's about the same as Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel, but they offer some prizes at a few less points.

Thanks again if you sign up under me.

Look up, sign up for one of those sites. I'm up to 7 points on Rewards1, 19.68 on Gaming Lagoon, 12.3 on Prize Rebel, and 586 on Points2Shop. I'll be claiming some gifts soon, if you want to help me I'll be a happy camper. Thanks!
Be sure to check out Gaming Lagoon too because they're giving away stuff all month, you don't need to sign up either, but if you do and you sign up under me, that'd be real cool of you.

Keep the free stuff coming! I'm real close to getting some Live points or a nunchuk for Wii, help me out and sign up on Gaming Lagoon, Prize Rebel, or Rewards1.

Thanks everybody!

bread's done
Back