Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

More new offers on Rewards1 more added to Points2Shop, still waiting on my first order, but it's only been a day since it was ordered.

If I can manage to rack up referrals and points this could be the best site ever. We'll see, I guess. I'm already back up to 520 points, maybe I'll hold out for something bigger next time around.

So, no one is interested in trying to get some sign ups for your free ipod sites or 360 Elite site? (TraInn only right now) I've gotten several sign ups this month. I'd post your link for up to a month for a green. I can show you how many sign ups I have if you don't believe the little power my site can pull, and it seems to be picking up more recently.

Oh, and sign up for Points2Shop and Rewards1. Thanks for reading this thread, I appreciate all your help everyone.

Well, I'm up to 800 points again on Points2Shop, still waiting for my nunchuk and Zune screen protector. Hoping for a PS3 Bluray remote next, anyone want to help me? Thanks in advance.

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

Rewards1 is having a referral contest. The person with the most referrals wins a bonus of 50 points. They're also running a second contest where for every 10 points you earn you will earn a bonus point, for a total of 11. That's from any offers of referrals offers completed. If you'd like to help me I'd be happy that you joined and completed an offer, even just one, in December. You can join here: Rewards1

Bump. Come on, I could use a few more points on Rewards1 and Points2Shop. Real close to getting my prize on Rewards1, and just waiting on my prizes from P2S. Thanks to anyone and everyone who has signed up for anything. I'm much obliged to you.

Signed up under you OP, name is Duy if you are wondering.

Good luck on the contest and you'll be getting a lot of points out of me ;).

Great thanks, I saw you rack up a few points already. I appreciate it. If anyone else wants to help out I'd be a happy camper!

Rewards1 just added a bunch of new games including Crysis, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4, Assasin's Creed

Up to 2400 points on LuckySearch, if you haven't joined it's an awesome Search & Win that goes down 5 tiers. I only need 100 more points before I can claim a $25 gift certificate from Amazon and I've only won once. Join in because it's a sweet site. Thanks if you do.

Not even close. I did see you got in, so congratulations to you. And thanks are also in order for all the points you've earned. I appreciate it. I'm only about 1 point away from getting myself something, so I'm happy.

If anyone else wants to help, you'd make my day. Otherwise thanks for at least looking at the thread.

Still looking for those last three 360 Elite referrals, anyone interested I'll throw $20 your way if you don't like my games.

I've got 20 points that I want to use on Rewards1, but Amazon doesn't have the Wii Zapper in stock, so I'll hold off a week or two until they get it again so I can order that because they will fulfill custom orders.

In other news, Points2Shop has added a bunch of new offers, so if you thought you were out, there's more for you to jump on. If you sign up under me (check the first page) I'd be happy.

How about those last three 360 Elite referrals? No one wants a free game? Come on, how about two? I've got more games to add, Wii and Xbox 360 if anyone is interested, but I need a little bit of time.

[quote name='Redeema']I've got 20 points that I want to use on Rewards1, but Amazon doesn't have the Wii Zapper in stock, so I'll hold off a week or two until they get it again so I can order that because they will fulfill custom orders.

In other news, Points2Shop has added a bunch of new offers, so if you thought you were out, there's more for you to jump on. If you sign up under me (check the first page) I'd be happy.

How about those last three 360 Elite referrals? No one wants a free game? Come on, how about two? I've got more games to add, Wii and Xbox 360 if anyone is interested, but I need a little bit of time.[/quote]

You might as well order the Wii Zapper now, as they will ship right away when they come in stock. This is what I did with my prize.

Ichigo, good to know, so I just submitted a ticket for a custom order. We'll see what happens, I'll keep people posted. In the meantime, people come on and help me out.

Hi, MKDA.

Well, I had jury duty today, or at least the selection part. So, my one and only bump of the day. Thanks for anything you might sign up for.

Thanks for signing up for Rewards1, you know who you are, if you came from here you're awesome. Anyone else will be my friend.

Oh, and they want another 4.5 points to cover shipping on the Wii Zapper, so maybe I'll pick up something else and use my Best Buy gift card to buy the Zapper. I'll wait until tomorrow to decide. It sucks, but I guess that's how Amazon works since Points2Shop does the same thing for stuff under $25

Maybe I'll just ask Rewards1 for a Best Buy $20 gift card. That way I save shipping and I can still get the Wii Zapper for a twenty spot. I'll have to ask if they can do that tonight when I get home from work. Other than that they've been a great site that I would recommend to anyone with fast crediting and good response time.

Also, just need 50 more points to collect a $25 Amazon e-certificate from LuckySearch. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. It's an easy $5 Amazon gift certificate a month if you build up a big enough network of friends.

That would put me at $95 in Amazon certificates and almost up to my goal of a PSP although I'm also debating a Harmony universal remote.

Ordered a $25 Amazon certificate from LuckySearch today.

Also, it looks like Rewards1 only orders from Amazon.com, so I probably won't get my Best Buy gift card. Back to the old drawing board. Maybe I'll just take the hit on the Wii Zapper or I'll pick up a Bluray remote for the PS3.

Thanks to the three people who recently signed up and completed at least one offer. Those of you who did more (you know who you are) thank you kindly. If I can manage even 10th place and a couple bonus points I'll be satisfied.

Anyone who wants to continue helping is fine by me. I'm up to 25 points, using Rewards1 and almost 1400 using Points2Shop, so your help is welcomed.

I read your thread and you have nearly 40 referrals? I don't know how you're doing it, but I don't even come close to that. Best of luck to you, though. You're pimping it hard. Unless I get some sort of massive influx of referrals, I won't even be taking 10th place. Oh well, though. I'll be alright.

[quote name='Redeema']I read your thread and you have nearly 40 referrals? I don't know how you're doing it, but I don't even come close to that. Best of luck to you, though. You're pimping it hard. Unless I get some sort of massive influx of referrals, I won't even be taking 10th place. Oh well, though. I'll be alright.[/quote]

I also use other sites for refs as well, such as getref. Making blogs is always helpful, and other forums may attract more refs.

Ordered a Bluray remote yesterday with my 25 Rewards1 points, but I realize now that I should've requested a $25 amazon gift certificate and used the extra $5 for something else like a book instead of letting them burn it. Ah, well. That's what I get for not finding out if they did that. Feel free to sign up though, it's a great site that they're trying to improve on constantly.

So, you're the one? ;) Thanks, I try to keep it nice and clean, I hope I can add some more content like the "how to win at the Search & Win game" article I wrote. It's nothing like brain surgery, but they're tips that have helped me win quite a few prizes on the search and win sites. I just got $25 from LuckySearch, so I won't complain. Now all I need is to get my 360 Elite and I'll be up to something like $1500 worth of free stuff.

Third contest on Rewards1 begins 12/24. Now that I've tipped you off if you want to sign up using my referral link and complete one offer, I'd extend a hearty virtual handshake your way. Check the original post for the contest rules.

bread's done
Back