Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

no dc# or insurance on the one they lost that was shipped to me. the post office tried to blame it on him, and basically 2 black ladies went OFF on me for about 20 minutes, when i asked if they could help me find it. LONG story, but we are at a stalemate, basically. both waiting, as it has to be somewhere. i believe they sent it for several reasons, but again, LONG story.

i had a dc#, but didn't get insurance on the cam, as i had it packaged EXTREMELY well, and had never had a problem before (on more expensive items - this i priced at $105, but got abot $75 in total trading worth, minus shipping). i certaily would have if i hadn't been unemployed for so long, and now my mom's unemployment is paying both of our bills. that's why i was selling it, but it all works fine, but the freakin' button to snap a pic was cracked. thanks God the rest was fine. i refunded all of the cash, but it was traded for 2 games & 10$. hope that makes it okay. the CAG is very respectable & understanding (as he sees there was nothing i could do different, and insurance is optional for the other person if they want it, but now it will be mandatory on all non-gaming items).

[quote name='sdragon']"Too many games, not enough $" BUMP![/QUOTE]
"you are not kidding" BUMP!!

also, the camera was to exaznkid, and he was extremely understanding. a great CAG, and thought i owed him a mention since i did give out details of our trade! great guy (even though pretty new to CAG)!

"Everytime I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen! In the got damn refrigerator! Eatin' up all the food. all the chitlins... all the pig's feet... all the collardgreens... all the hog maws. I wanna eat some chitlins... I like pigs FEET!"

"classic" bump!!

makes me feel a little better, as i couldn't have gotten there, anyhow (i made a personal promise not to buy from anywhere i don't already have an account, lol)!

Please knock of the artificial bumping and take the conversations elsewhere. This thread has been bumped well past the 3 a day limit over banter that has nothing to do with trading.

BUMP. i looked at your list, but still don't see anything for mgs4 (even though i'm not sure you are still interested. i'll worry about that when you add something that i really can't live without). i will check back daily, as i know you update your list sometimes more than 1 time a day.

it's my fault that sp00ge posted in our threads, sdragon. you follow the rules as well as anyone, and you only went back & forth with me a few times (cuz i would make comments here instead of pm's). i'm 99% positive you can keep doing what you've done since 2004, and you will be fine.

i'm really sorry that i got your thread involved (by bumping it 2 times in quick succession, which made people complain because when we 'bump', we use sentences involving current events, or what's happinging in the 'deals' section instead of just the word 'bump'). i am truly sorry that a mod posted in your thread because of my actions. i will make sure to follow the rules, and i hope you can forgive me. thanks alot.

bump.

it's unusual for you to not update your list. i was never responded to via pm by the mod (sp00ge).

as a side note (during my bump), the mods don't get paid. they get power. that's their payment. why do they care if we go elsewhere? they still get tons of little kids to have power over.

[quote name='sdragon']Maybe I just won't use CAG anymore. And, gee, wonder how many people break that rule, among 15 million more...[/QUOTE]

Hm, if CAG doesn't encourage friendly banter in a supposed gaming "community" I might be right behind you sdragon. let me know how things work out... BUMP!

bump

[quote name='OldSchool77']Hm, if CAG doesn't encourage friendly banter in a supposed gaming "community" I might be right behind you sdragon. let me know how things work out... BUMP![/QUOTE]
they'll just say they do, in the proper forums. once a mod doesn't like you for any reason, they can basically shut you up no matter what.

bread's done
Back