Mana Khemia 2 Rosenqueen preorder

[quote name='slidecage']i still say that BIG WHITE BOOK is the EXTRA BOX they are giving[/QUOTE]

Upon closer inspection, I think you're right. I believe those posters in the background are the calendar/art book. I think they accidentally left them in the illustration of the $40 version.

NIS hasn't always been completely accurate with their pictures, and there are times that their grammar is suspect, as well. I'll wait to see what they say in an email before I make a decision about whether to keep my preorder or not, because it is a sizable difference in price.

[quote name='Continue']370

Rosenqueen answer quickly. Of course, some people here don't seem to know what is a business day.[/QUOTE]

so hopefully i get an email tomorrow

This place is apparently run by monkeys, which explains the lack of response from their customer service and various shortfalls in their website.

Per the press information NIS sent out last week, all copies of the game will include the outer box, game, sound track and double sided posters. It looks like Rosenqueen had the right pictures, but the wrong info on their page. Having said that, I'm convinced again that the white book is the calendar/art book and that there is no separate outer box, but perhaps a designation on the box itself that distinguishes it as the Rosenqueen edition.

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/07/1...-alchemy-bundled-with-soundtrack-and-posters/

[quote name='buckythekat']well this is odd now the cart trick shows there being 1,251 left[/QUOTE]

That actually makes sense. I think they only had it 1000 quantity to start. Now they just added the other 1000 (251 left from the first 1000)

[quote name='xDerekRx']That actually makes sense. I think they only had it 1000 quantity to start. Now they just added the other 1000 (251 left from the first 1000)[/QUOTE]
Maybe... but check the disgaea 2 psp, it's strange too.

[quote name='xDerekRx']That actually makes sense. I think they only had it 1000 quantity to start. Now they just added the other 1000 (251 left from the first 1000)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if this was done intentionally too...

[quote name='Vinny']I wouldn't be surprised if this was done intentionally too...[/QUOTE]

indeed, the sense of urgency, I believe, has prompted many to take the leap-heck, even I was temped even though I know that paying over 50 bucks for a game that I can easily get for much cheaper in store (albeit sans the artbook calendar, and yes, I still think it's one item rather than 2)

Anyone have their direct contact number? I want to call them directly and cancel this, think I'll just go with amazon with eca discount instead.

Finally got a response to my question about the art book / calendar.

According to their response, it is indeed one item and not two separate items.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Valuable Fan,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. We apologize for the delay in response. There will be one item as a bonus for this Collection, and it will contain artwork and calendar in one booklet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you very much for your continuous support. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Merchant Monkeys[/FONT]

[quote name='nhatkthanh']Anyone have their direct contact number? I want to call them directly and cancel this, think I'll just go with amazon with eca discount instead.[/QUOTE]

714-540-1185

Business hours:

Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm, PST

Hot info, Neo. Thanks.

Just got an e-mail back that they canceled my order, but I think I'll call tomorrow to make sure.

I also sent them a real nasty e-mail about the quality of the products they have supplied, but I don't think they'll be responding to it. :p

Early this week I put in an order for $54.94.

Today the game appeared in my Amazon GB. Put an order in for $38.99 - GB - ECA = $33.14.

I don't think the artbook calendar is worth more than $21.80 in this case. An Atlus type of full artbook may be. But not when it doubles as a calendar. How many pages can you expect it to be? Probably around 12 or 24 double sided? But at the end what you'll gonna do when the year the calendar is made for is past and gone?

I think I'll keep NISA preorder for a week or two. Unless they are changing to a better bonus(es), I'll cancel it and keep my Amazon preorder.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Hot info, Neo. Thanks.

Just got an e-mail back that they canceled my order, but I think I'll call tomorrow to make sure.[/QUOTE]
Did they automatically refund your order too? They had already charged your CC at the time of the order.

Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. We have processed your cancellation. Please expect your refund in 3-5 business days.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

Merchant Monkeys

is what I got. So I guess I'll check my card before calling.

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']
714-540-1185

Business hours:

Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm, PST

[/QUOTE]

Great thanks, called yesterday to have it cancel.

Did anyone verify that the edition being sold on amazon still comes with the soundtrack? Nothing is mentioned on their listing or on similar 39.99 listings.

[quote name='kahnpsu']Did anyone verify that the edition being sold on amazon still comes with the soundtrack? Nothing is mentioned on their listing or on similar 39.99 listings.[/QUOTE]

Every copy of the game will come with the OST even though it's not listed on Amazon. There is no game only version for the first print.

So I called up my credit card company today and I still had the charge from Rosenqueen. I called up Rosenqueen customer service and though they had told me through e-mail that my order was processed as canceled, apparently it was still active. Yeah... that was nice. -_-

At least the lady was nice and promised she would process my cancellation today. :/

I've had to call twice to cancel my order, and it still hasn't been cancelled.

First time, they said it would go through and I should see the refund in 3-5 days. Second time, they say they have no record of my previous call, and that she'd run the cancellation and that I'd get a confirmation by the end of the day. Nothing happened, no confirmation, nothing on my statement.

This is the worst fucking customer service I have ever dealt with. Honestly, how hard is it to cancel an order. I just might have my credit card company take care of this for me, because this is utterly retarded.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I've had to call twice to cancel my order, and it still hasn't been cancelled.

First time, they said it would go through and I should see the refund in 3-5 days. Second time, they say they have no record of my previous call, and that she'd run the cancellation and that I'd get a confirmation by the end of the day. Nothing happened, no confirmation, nothing on my statement.

This is the worst fucking customer service I have ever dealt with. Honestly, how hard is it to cancel an order. I just might have my credit card company take care of this for me, because this is utterly retarded.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they tend to take a while. Their email response is usually within 1-2 business days. It took about 1.5 weeks for my refund to come in. Just wait a bit for your email, it'll come...eventually.

I was about to rip into them on Friday, but it turned out they finally canceled it on Thursday. Slowest people ever. And they still haven't sent me an e-mail confirming the cancellation, though they said they would... -_-

[quote name='Pooka5046']Yea, they tend to take a while. Their email response is usually within 1-2 business days. It took about 1.5 weeks for my refund to come in. Just wait a bit for your email, it'll come...eventually.[/QUOTE]

Ordered on the 26th of July... It's August 9th now. Yup. Not buying anything from them again -.-

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I've had to call twice to cancel my order, and it still hasn't been cancelled.

This is the worst fucking customer service I have ever dealt with. Honestly, how hard is it to cancel an order. I just might have my credit card company take care of this for me, because this is utterly retarded.[/QUOTE]

I believe Shrike made it clear at the beginning of the thread that there were problems with people ordering the first one from rosenqueen's site.

Here was his post

[quote name='shrike4242']First off, you'll be charged in advance of the order shipping, not when it ships. That was an irritant for some people, and something they said they wouldn't do for future pre-orders.

Second, people went back and forth about following through with the pre-order, so the quantity jumped up and down as people canceled their orders.

Third, there were some shipping issues with the items going out in a timely manner when it came out, so some people were a little irked about it taking a while to show up.

I did a pre-order for the first one, and didn't have any issues, save the surprise of the charge up-front. If Rosenqueen gets off their ass and sends me the password link to reset my password, I'll go pre-order this one again.[/QUOTE]

Paddle, i was just about to say the same thing lol. There is a reason i did not jump on this. I probably wont ever buy from this company honestly.

I have never had a problem with Rosenqueen. I have ordered about 7 times with them with no problems. I do not agree with the upfront charge before the item is released, but otherwise I get mint new items in a timely manner. Of course I havent had to go through the cancellation of an order, but I dont usually order something without researching it first.

I've ordered 4 copies of Mana Khemia 1 Scholarship Edition from them, plus Dragoneer's Aria + artbook and other stuff, it's all been fine. Shipping works, items arrive decently fast and in good condition.

This is the first time I've canceled something, and that's where the problems are. You really can't do research with this kind of item if it really is limited to 2000; the company took a week to give people a response and it definitely ~could have~ sold out by then.

[quote name='appleyum']So the $10 extra get us

Is it calendar artbook..or calendar and artbook? They need to learn to use " , "[/QUOTE]

I am glad I noticed it. Thank goodness I didn't have to go through charged/cancel ordeal.

Calendar artbook is just not worth it.

I sent them an email requesting for cancellation. They canceled it and few days later I received my refund in my CC. Not as bad as some had mentioned.

[quote name='eau']I sent them an email requesting for cancellation. They canceled it and few days later I received my refund in my CC. Not as bad as some had mentioned.[/QUOTE]

Same here, no trouble at all.

It's possible that some of the CSRs are not as helpful or others could be out to play the victim.

[quote name='eau']I sent them an email requesting for cancellation. They canceled it and few days later I received my refund in my CC. Not as bad as some had mentioned.[/QUOTE]
Throw another positive cancellation experience onto the pile. My order was canceled within two days after the initial request.

[quote name='earvcunanan']So... why are people canceling again?[/QUOTE]

we're cheap and don't want to pay ~$15 more just for an "artbook calendar"

[quote name='wbc1228']we're cheap and don't want to pay ~$15 more just for an "artbook calendar"[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I preordered mine at Amazon for $33.14 shipped. RQ wanted $55 shipped just because they offer the artbook calendar.

seems like rosenqueen updated their description when I get a recent email from NISA

Starting next week, they can be in your hands, so order now before they're gone! (Couple hundred left out of 2,000 limited.)

Mana Khemia 2: Alchemic Art Collection has extra items like RQ Exclusive 36 page Artbook Calendar and RQ Premium Box.

no extra artbook, but Ill take it

had a $12.50 coupon lying around from the old system, popped it in, got it down to ~43 shipped

gladly pay that price now that amazon is at $39 for the RQ Premium box and Calendar

EDIT: HAH tried using the discount code again in same account, it worked. Tried using it in a new account and it worked. guess if rosenqueen never figures it out, I guess ill always have a 12.50 coupon till march '10.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fff398']had a $12.50 coupon lying around from the old system, popped it in, got it down to ~43 shipped

gladly pay that price now that amazon is at $39 for the RQ Premium box and Calendar

EDIT: HAH tried using the discount code again in same account, it worked. Tried using it in a new account and it worked. guess if rosenqueen never figures it out, I guess ill always have a 12.50 coupon till march '10.
[/QUOTE]

holy crap he's right the discount code works repeatedly, I used mine originally when I bought Cross Edge

well now I'm not sure where to buy it since Rosenqueen is going to be only about $5 more than Amazon...

[quote name='michaelericalonzo']what code is this?[/QUOTE]

back when the store was on NISA's on website they had started a rewards program but never issued the codes

they finally did for issue them for Rosenqueen about two years later and apparently it wasn't an one time only code

[quote name='michaelericalonzo']does that code still work? and where is the link to that thread? thanks! tries searching and couldn`t pinpoint it[/QUOTE]

it's not some generic code, was unique for each person

just me and fff398 managed to earn the same amount I guess

I can't even remember what I bought, I think it was Ar tonelico 1 and/or disgaea 2 PS2 combo set...but yeah supposedly unique codes.

btw

shipped

bread's done
Back