March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.

Anyway, the coupons. Valid from 3/3 - 4/6:

$25 off Battlefield 3 (Standard) (PS3 & 360) - $15 AC
$25 off Dragon Ball Z Kinect (360) - $5 AC
$22 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - $8 AC
$20 off Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$10 off Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-Owned (PS3 & 360) - $10 AC
$40 off Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 - $80 AC

EDIT: An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

EDIT 2: Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you even here then? Holy crap all your posts are basically in this thread only.

Just go to SD then.

That policy is there for people who actually get a gift that arent sure where its from and people who actually lose their receipt, not for people like you to profit off of them.

[quote name='Grimoire']Aaaaaand once again, CAG's illegal and immoral actions are swept under the rug. Mission accomplished! Great work guys... NOT![/QUOTE]

If you don't like how CAG runs then why are you even a member here :roll:

[quote name='Deader2818']Why are you even here then? Holy crap all your posts are basically in this thread only.

Just go to SD then.

That policy is there for people who actually get a gift that arent sure where its from and people who actually lose their receipt, not for people like you to profit off of them.[/QUOTE]

He probably is from SD and just made an account to troll.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']He probably is from SD and just made an account to troll.[/QUOTE]

It has to be a troll...there's no way the average person could justify what they are doing :whistle2:|

I'm sure I'm reaching here, but if anyone wants to send me a screen cap of their DBZ Kinect coupon--as long as they aren't planning on using it, of course--I would be appreciative! :D

[quote name='strait edge follower']ok guys lets get this thread back on track and forget that return fraud dude

i never played zone of enders 1 or 2, how are the games like ?[/QUOTE]

Very fast mech combat. They are really rather unique, really. I've never played anything quite like them, at least. The 2nd game is far better than the first, but the first was still rather interesting back when it was initially released.

[quote name='Grimoire']You're calling it return fraud. Return fraud is illegal. Returning things to Walmart that you purchased for cheap elsewhere is not return fraud and not illegal.

Funny that you pull up that response. Look at the bolded red word. Receipt fraud. Receipt fraud. This is not receipt fraud because there is no receipt involved. Do you know what receipt fraud is? It is what you guys do on a regular basis. Buy something in one place when the price is high, then when the price is low somewhere else, you buy it there, then return it with the old receipt. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that, I wouldn't need to be a CAG, because I would be rich. So what you are telling me is that not only am I not committing return fraud, but many people on CAG are committing return fraud. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Funny how you ignored the fact that the receipt fraud example is an example of RETURN fraud. http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_fraud

Oh, and I have never done the practice that you have described. So yeah, there's that too.

Sorry, just had to respond to that guy. Back on topic now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no mag for me. @gamer is becoming utter crap. they just need to link all coupons to RZ accounts, just like the regular RZGC coupons.

I knew some troll would skip to the end and not read the first page.... I only mentioned it because it was mentioned it was DIGITAL ONLY....

[quote name='HyperG']I knew some troll would skip to the end and not read the first page.... I only mentioned it because it was mentioned it was DIGITAL ONLY....[/QUOTE]

welcome to cag. calling ME a troll of all members? great start newbie.

anyways, every damn month there are the same 6 pages of people posting "got my mag" or "haven't got my mag, what the hell". I personally just never understood it. I could care less about fellow members mail delivery. so sorry I "trolled" your post, just didn't understand your random post after the post two pages of off topic debating.

we cool?

edit: just received your pm with a single word: "asshat". nice bro, real mature. you got me good! I take back my peace offering and hope this community doesn't accept you and you go back to gamefaqs or SD or wherever you came from. let me know when you get out of elementary school, my two boys could use a punk like you to practice their curb stomping techniques

[quote name='HyperG']I knew some troll would skip to the end and not read the first page.... I only mentioned it because it was mentioned it was DIGITAL ONLY....[/QUOTE]

hey now shadow is a cool dude bro, no need to insult him through pms. calling him a troll and sending him immature pms doesnt make you look any better smh

if you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation, then DON'T POST. any further idiocy and you'll have a week-long silence greeting. I don't care who's right or who started what. it's over.

and for the love of sanity, no one appears to care about your local mail service, so don't clog up the thread with "I got mine" or, "they fail, no mag yet."

Man, if only my bestbuy had DBZ! Store associate i know told me they never got the game in stock. Oh wel. Just picked up ZOE with coupon. They only had 2 copies for ps3 and i didnt want to gamble not getting a copy if i wait for a price drop witin the month

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']DBZ is a keeper for me!:)

Gonna be a good game to throw into the exercise mix. Plus, you can do uppercuts and kicks![/QUOTE]

so tai bo dbz dub edition huh lol. as for me the only exercise im getting with this game is when i walk to gamestop with it. my copy should come in the mail on god of war launch day :D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is Battlefield 3 worth any amount of money if I'm only interested in the campaign? Is there a campaign?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely horrible IMO. I would not waste my money for the campaign.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Is BF3 alone worth the money, or should I spring for BF3 Premium? :)[/QUOTE]

You get 9 maps across 3 modes in the base game. Premium adds 20 maps, 7 (?) other modes, more vehicle and gun variety through the 5 DLC packs. And weapon camo & dog tags if you're into that kind of thing.

[quote name='guinaevere']and for the love of sanity, no one appears to care about your local mail service, so don't clog up the thread with "I got mine" or, "they fail, no mag yet."[/QUOTE]

This month was the first month that @Gamer went semi-digital, so no one really knew what the fate of our shiny bathroom reading material would be.

For RZ's member's choice, "500 Bonus Points on One Transaction: Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store" deal, would I still be eligible for 500 points if I used a gift card or reward cert to purchase something over $10? Has anyone tried it yet?

[quote name='ning726']For RZ's member's choice, "500 Bonus Points on One Transaction: Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store" deal, would I still be eligible for 500 points if I used a gift card or reward cert to purchase something over $10? Has anyone tried it yet?[/QUOTE]

This starts next week right? Not sure to be honest, but probably not. If you use RZ/GC on payments, you normally don't get points.

[quote name='guinaevere']if you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation, then DON'T POST. any further idiocy and you'll have a week-long silence greeting. I don't care who's right or who started what. it's over.

and for the love of sanity, no one appears to care about your local mail service, so don't clog up the thread with "I got mine" or, "they fail, no mag yet."[/QUOTE]

i would suggest posters read this before, posting any more comments irrelevant to gamers coupon, unless you want to get a temp ban

Figured I just spent $20 today at Best Buy. I may ask them to do a return/rebuy so I can get the free 500 points when the promo starts.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Is BF3 alone worth the money, or should I spring for BF3 Premium? :)[/QUOTE]

I think you're better off getting the BF3 Premium Edition unless you can get the base game for 10 (comes out even that way) otherwise it's sort of a waste. You get so much more content in Premium it's ridiculous. That and it costs 50 for all of it as DLC or 75 separately. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the PE even for full price if I didn't already have it. The base game I find hard to justify unless it's around 10 though.

I honestly can't recommend Premium enough to people who are considering BF3.

[quote name='lonestarranger']Is it possible to PM and apply the game coupons?[/QUOTE]
YMMV, it will require a manager override to do it.

[quote name='usagi']YMMV, it will require a manager override to do it.[/QUOTE]

I was curious as BF3 Plain is $19.99 at 'zon. I'm sure a negative 5$ PM wouldn't go through in any fucking way.. :D

[quote name='lonestarranger'] I'm sure a negative 5$ PM wouldn't go through in any fucking way.. :D[/QUOTE]

I think that's a pretty safe bet.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Does anyone know if ZOE will drop?[/QUOTE]
Your only hope would be msrp drop which is highly I unlikely so 50% off is it. I scored it for $20 on BB clearance months ago so if it's already discounted that, possible bigger deal.

[quote name='Enuf']Your only hope would be msrp drop which is highly I unlikely so 50% off is it. I scored it for $20 on BB clearance months ago so if it's already discounted that, possible bigger deal.[/QUOTE]

As far as that goes, doesn't their policy also allow for 2 weeks after purchase to get a price match as well? So if it ends up at a lower price you can get the difference refunded? If I got that right you could easily buy it later this week and be covered if it goes on sale for the rest of the month. I don't think the coupon would affect that right?

[quote name='ning726']For RZ's member's choice, "500 Bonus Points on One Transaction: Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store" deal, would I still be eligible for 500 points if I used a gift card or reward cert to purchase something over $10? Has anyone tried it yet?[/QUOTE]

I'll have to keep this in mind. Thanks for letting us know.

Get the premium edition. I picked it up for $40 awhile back and the amount of content you get is insane. I haven't touched any of my other games since I bought it.

Modern Warfare 3 is pretty awesome.
Been avoiding the big expensive blockbuster type games... don't really know why now.
It's nice to experience a big game again.

[quote name='bluelark']As far as that goes, doesn't their policy also allow for 2 weeks after purchase to get a price match as well? So if it ends up at a lower price you can get the difference refunded? If I got that right you could easily buy it later this week and be covered if it goes on sale for the rest of the month. I don't think the coupon would affect that right?[/QUOTE]

The new policy is only for a price match from anyone at time of purchase and then a 15 day post purchase PM but can only PM BBY prices post purchase.

I really wish people would take the time to peek at the other posts in the thread before they ask a question that has been asked numerous times. I know its inconvenient to skim though a couple of pages, but so is driving to BestBuy and going through the PM process. C'mon guys.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You can pm but not use the coupon. It's one or the other.

Actually that's the premium edition, the coupon isn't for that anyways.[/QUOTE]

thx for the reply
not like ^ some other people that get butt hurt, i dont have time to look at all the pages on my 20 minute lunch

[quote name='milehighshooter']thx for the reply
not like ^ some other people that get butt hurt, i dont have time to look at all the pages on my 20 minute lunch[/QUOTE]
Daz is always cool and friendly like that. But to be honest I am surprised that you are new to GCU given your "noob killer" title.

[quote name='milehighshooter']thx for the reply
not like ^ some other people that get butt hurt, i dont have time to look at all the pages on my 20 minute lunch[/QUOTE]

Your post was #556. Post #546 which is literally a few posts before yours answers your question. We're not talking about reading War and Peace before you post. I have to also point out, that you took the time to find a lower price for the game somewhere else and post a link to it. That probably took 3 minutes easy. Time you could've used to eat your lunch.

My butt doesn't hurt, but my brain feels numb from reading the same question over and over again.

Anyway, I am not trying to be mean spirited about this. Just an FYI so people in the future don't waste their time in this silly way. I hope you enjoyed your lunch. I had to skip mine because of a really busy day. ;)

bread's done
Back