MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

Thanks OP. I have already won a Max curse of Brotherhood for xbox one and 2 day gold trial (which I won't personally use myself) and a candy bar thus far. Hoping for a uno card game now! lol

We just won UNO. I think that puts us at 5 non candy prizes (and 5 or so candy wins), still trying for the xbox.

I'm 99% sure they will honor the highest level prizes per household. That is the only reason they would wait to fulfill the codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just won UNO. I think that puts us at 5 non candy prizes (and 5 or so candy wins), still trying for the xbox.

I'm 99% sure they will honor the highest level prizes per household. That is the only reason they would wait to fulfill the codes.
Then what would they do with the lower prizes you won?

Then what would they do with the lower prizes you won?
They just wouldn't send the coupons out for the free candy. At least that's how I think they would handle it, since there is no "you've already won your maximum prizes" screen or anything like that.

Check again ;)

PS: I was honestly mad for a second.... I was like "wait a fucking minute he is pissed at me? Tha fuck?" Till the very last part lol
Let's all just "like" his OP, just in case. :whistle2:$

Also won more candy and 2-day xbox live.

well, while handouts are getting put through the wringer... would really appreciate a 360 max code, in 6-8 weeks that is. got 2 candy codes i'll hold onto. i've given up on this thing.

So far:

About six candy coupons

Three Max games (two for 360, one for One)

Three or four 2 day Xbox Live Gold

bread's done
Back