MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

I think the people that are winning are in a certain age group. Maybe I'm not young enough...
Unless 26 is young, then your theory is wrong because I've won 3/4 so far.

EDIT: Make that 3/5. Lol. It seems like I was winning a lot at first and not so much anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won a 2 day trial and some chocolate but I'm hoping for Max for the Xbone. Missed earlier this year.

Same. I'm not complaining though. I already won a lot. LOL
Yeah I got a free candy bar and some free 2-day trials. I'll keep trying I guess, not like I lose much except a few seconds of time to try.

Won a 2 day trial and some chocolate but I'm hoping for Max for the Xbone. Missed earlier this year.
If I get a code for Max I'll throw it your way. Just remind me because it could take awhile xDE

EDIT: LOL I just won Max, check your PMs because you'll be getting the code in a second. That is really funny to be honest.

EDIT2: I spoke too soon, have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive in my email :(

I just won an xbox live 2 day trial, and I've won some chocolate and an UNO game as well. So I can't complain much.

Wouldn't mind a free xbone, though. ;D

3-4 weeks to receive the codes they say.
Yeah, but I figured they would wait until it ended, but now that I think about it...The snickers contest had a midway prize "purge" in their last contest. They may send out the first batch of codes around 3/16 since that is the midpoint of the contest.

Many people already got Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (Xbox One) when it was offered as one of the freebies for Games with Gold. If people get extras, maybe they should pick Xbox 360. Just a thought. :)

I don't have an Xbox One yet, but I have been collecting all the free games for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

So far I've won two Max games, an UNO game, candy, and a 2-day Xbox Live trial.

Been on a losing streak the last few days.

finally won twice this week for two candy bars, now if i could just win Uno or xbox cash then i will be done wit this game.

Finally got the uno card game. Pretty cool. I ended up getting that, a two day trial for xbox, two of the Max game (one on the 360 and One), and a candy Bar. Can't complain at all. 

So far I've gotten Max for the 360, 2 Xbox Live trials, and candy. I keep playing in hopes I can get another Max code for the Xbone for a friend since he missed it when it was a GwG title. An Xbone of my own would be cool too, but I don't think I'm that lucky, lol. 

So far I've won nothing since day one. I can't be that jinxed can I? I just want to get an Xbox One copy of Max since I apparently don't have it in my library so I may have possible missed getting it that month.

So far I've won nothing since day one. I can't be that jinxed can I? I just want to get an Xbox One copy of Max since I apparently don't have it in my library so I may have possible missed getting it that month.
Are you using multiple emails from the same computer? Are the birthdates/names different on the emails?

Are you using multiple emails from the same computer? Are the birthdates/names different on the emails?
Only one email. But I can't recall the exact birthdate I put in the time I registered so I may be doing it wrong when it's asking for a birthdate on the website each time I attempt. Didn't figure it mattered. Should it?

Only one email. But I can't recall the exact birthdate I put in the time I registered so I may be doing it wrong when it's asking for a birthdate on the website each time I attempt. Didn't figure it mattered. Should it?
I think I've entered a different birthdate then ones I've registered with and still won

You should be fine, I just wanted to make sure you weren't blacklisted.

You should be able to win. Do it before you go to bed or right when you wake up.

The rules allow 1 email per person. So if you have other people at your address, they can enter daily too. But you can only win 5 items per household

bread's done
Back