MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

Ripped form SD:

Curse of the Brotherhood game download for Xbox 360.
redeem code: KGR36-DK7KR-DXHKR-74RW4-JDXDZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few of my codes. Signed up with 5 more emails and won with all 5. 2 candy bars, 2 2 days, and 1 Max game. Still haven't won a card game or a $5 ms giftcard. :/

Darn could use a max code on either platform. I never won squat ever since day one. Not even a single chocolate. Is that even possible? I want to scream right now aaaaaaargh!

Ripped form SD:

Congratulations! You are a Seventh Prize winner in the Big Night In Game sponsored by Mars Chocolate North America, LLC. The prize you have won is a code redeemable for a 2-day Xbox Live Gold trial. Redemption is subject to terms and conditions available at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/bro...membership.

Please visit http://www.xbox.com/redeemcode and follow the on-screen instructions to input your Prize Code and other required information to redeem your prize:

JNBV4-7HWVX-TBDF3-TQ32P-Q3V4F
HTXDN-64F79-DRKMW-V2GHD-629V4
YN7VV-JHGPT-3R7YD-B9Y4K-BKKV4

Ripped form SD:

Congratulations! You are a Seventh Prize winner in the Big Night In Game sponsored by Mars Chocolate North America, LLC. The prize you have won is a code redeemable for a 2-day Xbox Live Gold trial. Redemption is subject to terms and conditions available at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/bro...membership.

Please visit http://www.xbox.com/redeemcode and follow the on-screen instructions to input your Prize Code and other required information to redeem your prize:

JNBV4-7HWVX-TBDF3-TQ32P-Q3V4F
HTXDN-64F79-DRKMW-V2GHD-629V4
YN7VV-JHGPT-3R7YD-B9Y4K-BKKV4
got first one thx

I think they are sticking to the 5 per household. We have only received 3 max codes. In the beginning all we won was candy, so the rest may be candy.

I have screen prints of everything, but it seems like they are going with the first 5 wins.

You won't get one for the candy. And if it's a card game you won't get one for that either.
So how do I get the candy? The game was Max something or another for the xbox. I did write the codes they gave me when it said I won, maybe those are them? Seem kind long for an xbox code.

So how do I get the candy? The game was Max something or another for the xbox. I did write the codes they gave me when it said I won, maybe those are them? Seem kind long for an xbox code.
I think they are going to send you a coupon in the regular mail for the candy.

The Max Xbox game code will be sent in your e-mail.

Candy coupons will be mailed.

Uno games I believe are physical games that are mailed,

Everything else is a code (except the xbone system).

I still only received 3 codes for max and no other codes. We won several 2 day trials and at least one $5 live credit.

I have a question for those that did the snicker contest.

Were the xbox live codes they emailed the actual codes to use on live or are they codes that get you another code?  I have 4 of them, but I want to make sure I have the final codes. (I've never used live before).

I have a question for those that did the snicker contest.

Were the xbox live codes they emailed the actual codes to use on live or are they codes that get you another code? I have 4 of them, but I want to make sure I have the final codes. (I've never used live before).
They should be the actual codes. 25 digits.

So far I have won the following items in the following order:

Candy bar, Xbox one Max Game, $5.00 MS Code, 2 Day free Live trial.

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

I habent used any address I've won 5 times on. I just figured they wouldn't give the prizes. After I ein 5 prizes I use a different address. But I kinda gave up after 4 addresses.

All from the same ip? Hmm. I wonder why I am not winning anymore. I was using two addresses from the beginning. 4 people all different info and it seems like I am blacklisted. My cookies empty every time I close the browser and I always start a new session for each entry. Both address have hit 5 though. But I have only received 3 codes for the max game and none of the live stuff.

I have too, but we we actually get them.

Have you won at all after the codes were sent out?

Were you doing 2 addresses form the beginning or after the codes went out?
I started this thing using about 10 addresses and I've gotten what I've won so far (about 10 Xbox trials and 4 max codes) and my wife and I just won 3 more trials today. So its not by IP address

Only bad thing about using 10 addresses is that a bunch of people on my street are getting the candy bar coupons and 2 are getting the uno game lol

I've just been doing about 5 accounts per day though (alternate between sets of them since ive made about 20 accounts as of today) I've noticed after about 5 I don't win anything

I'll have to check my mail. I wanted to give away all of my xbox trials, but I haven't gotten any of them. All I've gotten so far are 3 max codes.

How do you find your prize codes on the website?

how do you redeem the codes?

bread's done
Back