MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

Why I won't anything? PLEASE HELP!!!

Since you are using a translator, I'm guessing you are outside the US.... That's probably why you can win anything. Also if you noticed you have bitched about not getting a prize for 3 days now and no one has helped you, this means STOP POSTING ABOUT NOT GETTING A fuckING PRIZE. Maybe this promo is just not for you

that is all

i must be lucky tonight or something

i won

UNO card game or other games from the makes of UNO

2 day trial of x-box gold

a free mars cady single pack

max: curse of the brotherhood

Looks like I am late to the party haha. Just made an account...didn't win though. Guess I will make a few more later and give it another shot. Would love to win Max Curse game for the X1.

Thanks OP.

Only a few days left until it ends and I haven't seen a single person mention they won an Xbox One. They are supposedly giving away 50 of them.

Ends April 16th.

Wait, how are you guys entering more than once a day? Google Voice? Usually shortcodes don't work with free numbers...

I've only won 2 coupons for candy bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my four today in the mail.

So the dude at the gas station by my house wouldn't accept the can coupon. I wanted a Twix damn it! Lol.
Yeah, that's how my local A-Plus is. Sadly, there's apparently too many places that have been burned by scammers printing up fake coupons.

I usually take them to my chain grocery store, although I did have to wait for a manager once over that Dr. Pepper GNR one as the woman thought I was trying to scam them. The guy asked if I printed it at home and I said "no, I got it in the mail. How would I print the foil on it?" He inspected the foil part, then apologized and said they had policy not to accept any home printed coupons that were for free products or over $1 or $2 off, before having her ring it up.

I've since found it's way easier if you're buying a bunch of crap to begin with or go to a nationwide chain like Wal-Mart or CVS.

Oh. I was only doing the text to win part. =\ Probably could have won a lot since I have about 12 e-mails.

You can still win stuff.. Just use your friends and parents addresses for it and use about 2 emails per house. I'm still winning stuff, granted not as much now but its not too bad

Kind of a dumb thing to ask but if anyone has any Disney movie rewards codes I haven't used myself I'll trade away a code for Max on the X1. One Disney movie code for one Max code. Just pm me if you can help out.

I would be willing to trade some MCR points for Max code on the X1. Thanks.

Want: Max Code

Trading: MCR points

**No Longer Active**

I didn't play this as much since it wasn't instant enough hehe but I received the 2 candy coupons.  They have the same bar code and numbers and all.  0040000-032559 on top, 5 40000 10001 5 at the bottom.  Expires 7/1/2015.

I didn't play this as much since it wasn't instant enough hehe but I received the 2 candy coupons. They have the same bar code and numbers and all. 0040000-032559 on top, 5 40000 10001 5 at the bottom. Expires 7/1/2015.
Looks like they didn't think that one through well enough. In for 100 photocopied coupons?

Thanks for this. I found out about this like 7 days ago and I've won two Max codes, a two day trail, and a candy coupon. I should probably follow this forum more often.

Won a MARS chocolate single pack. I don't think I have ever seen them in stores though.
It's basically your standard size M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Dove, or Milky Way candy found at the checkout lanes at grocery stores. Pretty common if you live in the US.

1.14oz - 1.92oz.. (up to $1.49)

MARS is just the candy company. So any of those brand candies.

Here's another xbox live trial

KPBNB-966Q3-QDTMR-FP9RM-RCYRF

So, I got my two trials, and one X1 Max Code. Still waiting for my chocolate coupon, and that'll leave me with one more win.  Which, should be another max code, considering I had like 15 of those (Even if none of the other ones I've won has come in yet).

Here's another xbox live trial
KPBNB-966Q3-QDTMR-FP9RM-RCYRF

So, I got my two trials, and one X1 Max Code. Still waiting for my chocolate coupon, and that'll leave me with one more win. Which, should be another max code, considering I had like 15 of those (Even if none of the other ones I've won has come in yet).
Used this, thanks!

Anyone got any spare xbox 5 dollar codes they would like to trade for xbox live 2 months per code
yes. arent u the guy that used to give out loads of xbl trials a couple years ago? did you work for xbox to be able to do that?

Here are a bunch of two day trials I won, Have at em:

CN98M-46R9C-RCB9F-QFHGF-4X74F

7PJVX-7NCYX-HKP96-3DKXH-9BTBR
XGRXN-M3JJ3-Q9RKJ-YX9DM-MY4FF
M8PGN-FTF68-3JBCV-RPGVG-6F3H4

Here are a bunch of two day trials I won, Have at em:

CN98M-46R9C-RCB9F-QFHGF-4X74F
7PJVX-7NCYX-HKP96-3DKXH-9BTBR

XGRXN-M3JJ3-Q9RKJ-YX9DM-MY4FF

M8PGN-FTF68-3JBCV-RPGVG-6F3H4
Thank You, I got the first one. Appreciate it