MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

Been winning very often, probably have at least 12 prizes between my brother and I, same address, hopefully we get em all, but both of the Xbox Live 5$ codes I got were in the first five entries, so I'm fine either way.

[quote name="P3wP3w" post="12611966" timestamp="1427935385"]I've got a spare Max for 360 code. If anyone would like it please quote.[/quote]

Can I do this even if I don't live in the US? I'm trying to get Max on the 360 (if anyone has an extra code they would be willing to give, it would be amazing).

it seems being in usa is a criteria since im trying from 2 weeks from 2 accounts and didnt win anything yet

ps: im from asia

So far I've gotten a 2 day code, a Max code, and my Mom got her copy of Uno Dare. Still haven't gotten the chocolate, the second Max code, or the $5 xbox code I was supposed to get.

So far I've gotten a 2 day code, a Max code, and my Mom got her copy of Uno Dare. Still haven't gotten the chocolate, the second Max code, or the $5 xbox code I was supposed to get.
I'm not positive, but I think they are sticking to the 5 wins per household. We are missing a lot of stuff too.

For anyone that wants to search their accounts:

The emails will come from

[email protected]

dlblairsweeps.com should bring up the emails too.

I just received the code for that Max: Curse of the Brotherhood game.

Anyone have a 2 day live trial they want to trade for it?

E: For 360 btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm a dummy.  I texted last night (first time) and I won Max: Curse of the Brotherhood and a code was displayed on a webpage.  Tried to enter in the code just now and it doesn't fit in the xbox store redeem code section.  Duh, I should have read the instructions.  Will it really take 3-4 weeks to get emailed a code?

So I'm a dummy. I texted last night (first time) and I won Max: Curse of the Brotherhood and a code was displayed on a webpage. Tried to enter in the code just now and it doesn't fit in the xbox store redeem code section. Duh, I should have read the instructions. Will it really take 3-4 weeks to get emailed a code?
Yep.

I've won a couple of coupons, a 2-day xbl trial and a Max code so far. I'm still hoping to win a $5 code before this ends, but I won't hold my breath.

bread's done
Back