MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

Here are a few Xbox Live 2-day trials I won as well:

KRW8H-N7DHK-QRG78-2HRYW-RX74F

84RMN-MGJ9D-KH9M3-4KC76-TJFFF

MQCMN-BM88F-T8H2F-BTT3B-K76BR

Last edited by a moderator:
The Max game was lurked. :( Bummer, really wanted it. Never won it and missed it when it was a Games with Gold title. Oh well, I'll just end up buying it eventually, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotten  X1 Max code, 2 X-Box Live trials, and candy coupon.  None of my many other Max codes seem to be coming in.  So that's 4 of the alleged 5 only wins. Apparently they decided only 1 max code per person.

I got my candy coupon.  You could get a candy bar for free up to $1.49 value.  I used it this morning and even though I bought a $0.50 snickers bar the coupon still deducted $1.49 from my transaction so I got an extra dollar off my sandwich.  

Is it sad that getting that extra $1 off made my day?

I got my candy coupon. You could get a candy bar for free up to $1.49 value. I used it this morning and even though I bought a $0.50 snickers bar the coupon still deducted $1.49 from my transaction so I got an extra dollar off my sandwich.

Is it sad that getting that extra $1 off made my day?
Target always does that whenever I give them coupons, my coupon could be for an item that they sell for $2 and my coupon says max value of $5 and they'll deduct the $5 :D

I love it.

Could someone tell what the titles of the emails they send are for either the max codes or trials.

I thought my family on different accounts won several max codes and a couple trials and a deck of cards.The only thing I seem to have gotten was the one candy coupon.

I got the candy coupons weeks ago. Also won Skip-Bo cards, those arrived at the same time. However, I never received my Live trial or Max codes. Plus, I won near the end of the entry period.

If anyone has any max codes for 360 me and my son would greatly appreciate it I have a 2 day code to trade or some amazon dollars let me know thanks.

bread's done
Back