Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Gen. Discussion

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Do you know if the gag reel is on youtube? I beat the game on normal and hard, but have yet to get the gag reel. I don't know how I missed it as I stayed for the entirety of the credits.[/quote]

The gag reel plays during the credits. Anyways here ya go my friend:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbofUNdaP9Y[/MEDIA]

Is anyone 100% sure how to get it? I got it my first play-through but I wasn't really aiming to get it. I just beat it on Normal and I even goofed on saving Nightcrawler instead of Pheonix. Besides that I think I did everything right.

[quote name='Rodimus']Is anyone 100% sure how to get it? I got it my first play-through but I wasn't really aiming to get it. I just beat it on Normal and I even goofed on saving Nightcrawler instead of Pheonix. Besides that I think I did everything right.[/quote]

Hmm..maybe that's what I did, perhaps I saved the phoenix instead of nightcrawler? I'm not sure. I can't really remember.

Just wondering if anyone would want to play this on live? I'm usually on tuesdays most the day seeing how it is the one day that i dont go into work.

[quote name='sendme']Just wondering if anyone would want to play this on live? I'm usually on tuesdays most the day seeing how it is the one day that i dont go into work.[/quote]

I bought this a few weeks ago, never played it. It's the standard edition. PM here me if you want to play sometime.

I'm willing to play...as soon as Amazon ships my copy. Note that standard and gold can play together, standard just can't choose DLC characters unless they buy them. They still see the silhouettes even without DLC.

[quote name='ddrpower']I'm willing to play...as soon as Amazon ships my copy. Note that standard and gold can play together, standard just can't choose DLC characters unless they buy them. They still see the silhouettes even without DLC.[/quote]

I do wish that the PC version would drop in price and reappear as last time I saw it at best buy was last summer for 40 bucks.

Thanks for moveing my post into this thread who ever did it. I searched for it and looked in my post history and could not find it. I'm usually playing the 360 on tuesdays and if I dont have the work wednesday. Maybe we can get a cag game night going.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll play too. Feel free to invite me anytime I'm on Live.[/quote]Do you have the normal or Gold version? Because I'm curious as to whether or not Gold and non-Gold are even compatible (seeing as how I have the Gold version).

I was going to get the game from Amazon. It dropped to $13-something yesterday, but is back to $30 today. I couldn't order it till today, either. :(

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Do you have the normal or Gold version? Because I'm curious as to whether or not Gold and non-Gold are even compatible (seeing as how I have the Gold version).[/QUOTE]
I have the normal, but I downloaded the extra characters. Both versions are compatible. People with normal will see the spots for the extra characters, but just can't choose them.

[quote name='Matt Young']I was going to get the game from Amazon. It dropped to $13-something yesterday, but is back to $30 today. I couldn't order it till today, either. :([/quote]

Normal price for the regular version is $12.99 used at Gamestop. If you want it that bad just get it there. If you haven't played this game already you probably won't miss the extra characters.

bread's done
Back