Marvel vs Capcom 3 50% off for Dead Rising 2 Amazon 360 pre-orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlackRob183']Ok now I have 2 people who backed out and 1 person still in debate. Still looking for people who want the game CE for $45, also for trades now I'm looking for Assassins Creed Brotherhood DLC characters if anyone wants to help reduce their MvC3 CE price.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the PS3 version.

[quote name='BlackRob183']Ok now I have 2 people who backed out and 1 person still in debate. Still looking for people who want the game CE for $45, also for trades now I'm looking for Assassins Creed Brotherhood DLC characters if anyone wants to help reduce their MvC3 CE price.[/QUOTE]

im interested too

I had no luck trying previously to get my order switched - so I just sent off another email to customer service to see if I can get upgraded to the collectors edition.

Hopefully someone helps me out with my issue - then I can start working on getting it switched to the PS3 version and all will be right in the universe.

I am interested in purchasing if you have a ps3 ce.

I was able to get the ps3 special ed after my third attempt. Amazon credited my account for 29.00 to order the game which is what they said half off a normal order was. I will take though.

Stuck with the normal edition on the 360 since it looks like there is a $10 promotional credit for just that version. I figured I'd rather have that then the bonus items with the SE version.

Well, as not as enticing as the offer above, but if anyone has a code that they simply aren't going to use and it would go to waste and would be gracious enough to help a fellow CAG out, I'd love it and would hold a ceremony for you in celebration of your greatness (which would all take place in my mind). Game looks very fun, but Im horrible at fighters. lol Want the game, but not at full retail.

[quote name='rush2thestart']Did anyone buy multiple copies using this code? I'm wonder if theyd axe your order if you did that.[/QUOTE]

That would suck but it's too early to tell...

I bought 2 copies of the special edition, no problem. Even spoke to someone on the phone to get it adjusted. No reason at all to believe they'd axe the order.

[quote name='rush2thestart']Did anyone buy multiple copies using this code? I'm wonder if theyd axe your order if you did that.[/QUOTE]

I got 4 copies, 1 special edition ($0.00 after using credit on it) and 3 regular editions ($89.97 total). I don't expect any to be cancelled.

I guess I'll join the rest and say I'm interested in a code if anyone wants to sell or trade. Have paypal and some 10 dollar promotional codes for video games at amazon (from Coinstar). With Deadpool and Taskmaster things have become interesting.

Well I tried to get them to upgrade my order to the special edition with the 50% off code, but I guess they didn't understand what I was saying. Instead they gave me ANOTHER 50% off my already reduced normal edition, which makes it $16. Not sure if it's worth trying again or I should be happy with the super cheap normal version?

[quote name='Jon7']Well I tried to get them to upgrade my order to the special edition with the 50% off code, but I guess they didn't understand what I was saying. Instead they gave me ANOTHER 50% off my already reduced normal edition, which makes it $16. Not sure if it's worth trying again or I should be happy with the super cheap normal version?[/QUOTE]

Did you email them or chat with them?

i got them to give me the PS3 CE for 50% off....

however, I still have my old order sitting there with 50% off and a $10 off coupon.

If I cancel that order will I be able to use my $10 off coupon ?

[quote name='grrouchie']i got them to give me the PS3 CE for 50% off....

however, I still have my old order sitting there with 50% off and a $10 off coupon.

If I cancel that order will I be able to use my $10 off coupon ?[/QUOTE]

if you cancel you wont get $10 coupon

This is what I get for ordering from the Capcom store, jacked up cheap ass poker sets that are far from limited, and a crappy return policy. I knew I should have just got the Zombrex Edition, but ohh well.

It's been awhile since this deal made it up to the top. Any generous CAGs have any unused codes that are still floating around?

[quote name='grifta67']It's been awhile since this deal made it up to the top. Any generous CAGs have any unused codes that are still floating around?[/QUOTE]
Ditto here.

P.S. If anyone in NYC is interested, I can trade for screenings tickets that I have for No Strings Attached on the 19th or 20th of this week from Gofobo.

bad luck on my end. $10 promotional credit because I'm a valued customer :I. so likely I can't push it further

And I'm not sure if I can make much use of the code. That is other than being nice..but sadly I'm greedy and looking to gain something of some sort O_O

[quote name='SlaughterX']This is what I get for ordering from the Capcom store, jacked up cheap ass poker sets that are far from limited, and a crappy return policy. I knew I should have just got the Zombrex Edition, but ohh well.[/QUOTE]

It's not Capcom it's just the company they use, DigitalRivers is horrible in my opinion.

[quote name='Egos']bad luck on my end. $10 promotional credit because I'm a valued customer :I. so likely I can't push it further

And I'm not sure if I can make much use of the code. That is other than being nice..but sadly I'm greedy and looking to gain something of some sort O_O[/QUOTE]

What would you want for it?

[quote name='dubldave']:whistle2:k Guess I don't get why this is a "deal" to anyone other than those that got the email. I saw the thread and thought I was about to see a way to get MvC 3 for half off, all we get is a link to a post where we can beg for a code.

Great for those that got this email, just don't think it needs to go in this area to tease those that didn't. :shame:[/QUOTE]

+1 :roll:

i have the 50% off applied to the normal 360 version. sent out an email late last night asking for a switch to the PS3 CE version.

woke up to having the 360 CE for $40.

now i can see why they did it that way, and maybe i should just feel lucky i get $30 off the CE edition. i dont care about the missing $5, but i really wish they would have swapped it for the PS3 CE version.

maybe i'll try it out with them in chat, as the hard part is already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back