Marvel's "Agents of SHIELD"

Special effects still looks corny. It looks like it took a step back from last season. Didn't notice that it was that bad from last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seemed like either
the Kree dude switched places with Jemma, or at least the reason the cage door was ajar was from when the Kree came through to Earth.

Surprised they found and rescued Simmons so quickly, but they did it well. The episode showed the characters acted thoughtfully and intelligently (even with Fitz being reckless), while the Hydra plot ramps up big time. Also like the team splitting up like this.

This show continues to deliver if you stay with it. It has some downslides, but the payoffs for sticking around more than make up for it.

I know he's a bad guy, and he'll still be present in some fashion, but im super bummed after this week's ep.

RIP Ward

Last edited by a moderator:
I was slightly disappointed in the finale too. The stuff on the planet seemed to drag a bit, while the other S.H.I.E.L.D. members took the castle far, far too easily for my tastes. I mean, I know they have May and superpowered people, but still. And the final scene of Coulson and Fitz on the alien planet was annoying since there is no way in hell that whole scene took less than a minute.

bread's done
Back