Mass Effect 3 Discussion Thread

I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up guys. I almost thought I was going crazy for a second there :p I picked
Synthesis
for mine as that seemed like the best out of all the choices. I agree that this is pretty much how the endings should have been from the beginning. Freaking lol at
Refusal
though!

I haven't read any of the spoiler tagged items. But the vibe seems to be generally positive. That's good, if true.

Work, in fact, DOES suck today! LOL!

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I haven't read any of the spoiler tagged items. But the vibe seems to be generally positive. That's good, if true. [/QUOTE]

Nah it's really about 50/50 which is probably the best they could hope for:

Full size
xlarge.jpg

mass effect
By Mike Fahey
Jun 26, 2012 1:00 PM
rightbar.flame.png
rightbar.comment.png

Get our top stories

follow kotaku

carrot.png

The Verdict is In: Fans Love / Hate the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut

The Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut is the result of one of the largest fan outcries in the history of gaming, delivering a series of new endings to appease fans seeking more closure than the game initially provided.
Have the fans been satisfied? Yes. Also, no.
The comments below are taken directly from the dedicated Mass Effect fans that populate BioWare's official forums, a place I don't recommend wandering into today unless you want to spend the day reading the same arguments over and over again.
Browsing this selection of ten positives, ten negatives and one confusing should give you a similar experience. I left the spelling intact, because it's more fun that way.
Oh, and here there be spoilers. Continue at your own risk.
Loved

• "I vastly enjoyed the new ending, to be honest. I felt extremely hollow after witnessing the original, but this left me feeling extremely content. Sure, I'm on of those who wanted little blue babies with Liara, but at least now I know she got closure. And I know that civilization will last to honour my sacrifice to the galaxy :)" — Deavent
  • THIS WAS AMAZING! MY DESTROY WAS WOW....THANK YOU GUYS" - FemaleMageFan
  • "Thank you, Bioware. I was personally very pleased with the changes to the Destroy ending. That is the ending I chose and it was made so much better. I feel like it was truly the ending to MY Shepard." – LeeluMultipass
  • "I have only done the synthesis ending so far and omg bioware, wrench my heart out and make me happy/sad at the same time some more why don't you. I love you EDI! How am I ever supposed to destroy/control now!" – Fleshdress
  • "I hated the original endings.....I can now say that I actually want to play through my favorite series again" – McFly616
  • "i was anti-ending...anti-retake.. THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!! THIS....made me so freaking happy" -Corporal Doody
  • "I never disliked the original ending, but felt more fulfilling. Thanks for the hardwork! Let's just hope that more people feel this way now." – Michael177
  • "I have to admit from what I seen the ending is now alot better, I still have some problems with it but I'm satisfied now." – Dinosteve
  • "Just finished and I actually liked the old ending now (And I hated it it before). The new one just gives more of what many fans were saying the disliked about the ending. At least with the old one there was room for Lots of Speculation. Oh well, Halo 4 here I come!" –MagicalFish
  • "For something that was not designed to change an original ending that is rightly infamous for reasons we all know and only add to it, it was quite good. I really enjoyed the extra scenes, they provided a lot more closure and patched up a lot of the plot holes from the original ending, whilst still maintaining legroom for speculation." – chaos_Shadow15

Hated

• "Bioware is NOT a 5 year old child making a crayon drawing. Bioware is a multi million dollar company capable of having made Mass Effect 3.5. Instead, they did the absolute bear minimum to get us to shut up. It worked." — Confused-Shepard
  • "im extremely dissapointed the ec sucks balls" - kingalexdarkoo
  • "Now I can finally trade in my ME3 copy. Thank you for confirming my fears Bioware" – wicked_being
  • "Hated it then, hate it now. C'est la vie." – steeltrainn
  • "First LOST, then ME3 and IT, shame on me I guess. The thing I do not like is, that they are still liars. They said that the ending will not be like LOST ending and yet, here we are." – Pangaron
  • "I find it depressingly sad that BioWare screwed up Mass Effect so badly, twice. We asked for closure and endings that made sense, had a colorful array of endings (and NOT in the literal sense) and what we got instead was a pile of implied insults, more plot holes, useless scenes and a slideshow." — Trifecta739
  • "In three months I expected better from bioware but no, didn't improve anything." — Thaa_solon
  • "I'm NOT satisfied, so I have all rights to further complain and I can't see a real effort in this loveless piece of crap." – Prince_Valiant
  • "Whilst there were improvements, they really didn't do a good job. Far from it. This is as close as we'll get to something decent. The outcomes still weren't fleshed out; it all felt lifeless." – ZombifiedJake
  • "I honestly don't understand why they even bothered. This can't possibly be enough for anyone who hated the original ending." – Lyme Eilserv

And this guy

• "Instead of beaking the ME universe the ending is now completely pointless and has near zero effect on the future and you know whot? I call this 100% positive result" – Sheepie Crusher
I love you, Sheepie Crusher.
These results are pretty much as expected. The only way BioWare could have possibly pleased everyone was by polling each individual player and crafting a version of the ending specifically for them.
Judging by the reactions I've read so far, the Extended Cut has divided the fan base right down the middle, with a few colorful characters riding the line. I'd say that's the best BioWare could have hoped for.

All I've gotta say is

LOLOLOLOL

Shoot the magic star child and get the troll ending. Bravo Bioware.

PS: Holy shit did it scare me when his voice became Harbinger's.

I'm doing the revised Destroy ending next. If anybody else accidentally got the reject ending by shooting the kid, just look in your saves and there should be an option to restart the ending "mission". So you just gotta listen to the Illusive Man drone on again to see a different ending.

Chubby, for what it's worth--without going into details, I'm overall a fan of what they did here. Sure, it would have been nice if it were there to begin with, but I feel that it's overall a stronger piece.

Comparison question for Pre-EC/Post-EC within:

Before the DLC dropped, were you able to see the bodies of your two squadmates in the wake of Harbinger's beam? I thought I remembered that being the case, but it's been a while since I initially beat the game.

I know that they're clearly extracted now, but I was curious if that were a retcon as well.

[quote name='IanKazimer']
Before the DLC dropped, were you able to see the bodies of your two squadmates in the wake of Harbinger's beam? I thought I remembered that being the case, but it's been a while since I initially beat the game.
[/QUOTE]
With extremely low EMS, you could see
your squadmates lying on the ground in a pool of blood in front of you.

As for the general reaction, I think people who just wanted some more elaboration on what would come next for galactic society will be happy. The groups that will not be happy:

- People who wanted a change to the whole Catalyst/Crucible/color coded beam scenario
- People who wanted a reunion/happily-ever-after with squadmates and love interest (though this is at least hinted at)
- IT believers who were hoping for a "Shepard wakes up and beats the Reapers for realz" ending

Frankly I think there were a lot more people who just thought the Catalyst and the three choices were fucktarded and wanted that changed, than people who just wanted more elaboration on the existing ideas. I mostly count myself in the latter group so the EC is a win for me all things considered. But it hardly redeems ME3 or its ending.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']With extremely low EMS, you could see
your squadmates lying on the ground in a pool of blood in front of you.
[/QUOTE]

That explains it. I let my EMS go to shit on my Insanity run. Thanks!

[quote name='gotdott']satisfied, that is all.[/QUOTE]

I sort of felt satisfied too although I think I just had low expectations. It does sort of feel like they did the minimum (outside of doing nothing of course).

Finished it a bit ago, I need some time to process everything. I went with the
reject
ending. Not sure how much I like everything yet, but I will say this:

• Still not fully sold on the Normandy picking up your squadmates, but at least it makes a little more sense now. Pretty gutwrenching scene with Tali, and I would assume the same with every love interest.
  • Being able to question the Catalyst is a major plus. Meer did some great work here, too.
  • The reject ending is something that should have been in from the start, maybe a low EMS variant ending. Ryuu made a good point: "Don't want to play by the Catalyst's rules? fuck you, get wiped out." Wishing there were variants with reject, it had major potential.
  • The Stargazer scene was much better with the reject ending.

[quote name='Arikado']Finished it a bit ago, I need some time to process everything. I went with the
reject
ending. Not sure how much I like everything yet, but I will say this:

• Still not fully sold on the Normandy picking up your squadmates, but at least it makes a little more sense now. Pretty gutwrenching scene with Tali, and I would assume the same with every love interest.
  • Being able to question the Catalyst is a major plus. Meer did some great work here, too.
  • The reject ending is something that should have been in from the start, maybe a low EMS variant ending. Ryuu made a good point: "Don't want to play by the Catalyst's rules? fuck you, get wiped out." Wishing there were variants with reject, it had major potential.
  • The Stargazer scene was much better with the reject ending.
[/QUOTE]

New stargazer scene lacked Buzz Aldrin, so it by definition cannot be better.

Anyway, watched the other endings

Destroy was pretty meh, even though it seems like the "best" ending, esp for my Shep since I killed the geth, so there isn't a reason not to choose it (Except EDI).

Control is badass. Might be my favorite ending because of the awesome voiceover.

Synthesis is the best option for people who managed peace with the geth (Or if they killed the quarians, I guess.). Nice ending as a whole, but that "synthesis" effect they added to everybody was pretty funny.

I would have been merely satisfied with those endings, but the addition of the rejection ending makes this DLC pretty awesome IMO.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']
New stargazer scene lacked Buzz Aldrin, so it by definition cannot be better.

[/QUOTE]

Hes the man and all but his voice acting? I could live without that my sweet.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']All I've gotta say is

LOLOLOLOL

Shoot the magic star child and get the troll ending. Bravo Bioware.

PS: Holy shit did it scare me when his voice became Harbinger's.

I'm doing the revised Destroy ending next. If anybody else accidentally got the reject ending by shooting the kid, just look in your saves and there should be an option to restart the ending "mission". So you just gotta listen to the Illusive Man drone on again to see a different ending.
[/QUOTE]

How the fuck do you shoot the brat? My gun wouldn't fire at all. If you shoot him do you get the reject ending?

Overall, very disappointed. 2GB of uncompressed cut scenes and power point slides which lasted

[quote name='HornyPony']
How the fuck do you shoot the brat? My gun wouldn't fire at all. If you shoot him do you get the reject ending?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shooting the kid gets you the reject ending. Scared the crap outta me because I didn't know about it. Dicking around and then, "SO BE IT!". Thought he was gonna turn into an actual final boss or something.

Meh. Seems like they just added some mayo & spicy mustard to the shit sandwich. Screw it, I"m okay with refusal. So be it indeed.

Not going to post much here - for now, at least.

I refuse to accept the Refuse ending - at least for my canon Shepard. I'll probably share my full reasons later on, as I want to avoid making knee-jerk reactions to something I've just recently seen.

The Destroy ending is still my favorite by far for my canon Shepard. It's the only thing that falls in line with the decisions I've made up to that point in the game, and it's (realistically) the only thing that makes sense. Sacrificing EDI and the Geth still crush my soul, but now that it's known that space flight and communications still exist in the aftermath I'm not as...distraught...as the original ending left me feeling.

That's all for now. Gonna take some time for all this stuff to make sense in my head.

Oversimplified verdict as of now: Not great, but an improvement over the original. Good enough to make me not want to go jump off the nearest cliff or drink myself into a coma, I guess.

Please be sure to keep discussion regarding the Extended Cut DLC in spoiler tags for now, guys. Thanks.

[quote name='polly']Meh. Seems like they just added some mayo & spicy mustard to the shit sandwich. Screw it, I"m okay with refusal. So be it indeed.[/QUOTE]
Cheer up Murray, don't let it get you down. Pick yourself up off the ground, it's gonna be all right!

[quote name='bigpimpin24']I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up guys. I almost thought I was going crazy for a second there :p I picked
Synthesis
for mine as that seemed like the best out of all the choices. I agree that this is pretty much how the endings should have been from the beginning. Freaking lol at
Refusal
though![/QUOTE]

Agree!

Same stupid fucking ending, new cutscenes. Only real thing they added:
Refusing any of the stupid colored choices results in a big fuck you from Bioware

Well that was a waste of two hours, chose the destroy ending again and there was barely different about it! about a minute of new video and a slide show! I would have been better off just watching them on YouTube, that's what I just did for the other endings.

Can I just play back through the ending on the easiest difficulty and still get the full extended ending. My mass effect skills aren't up to par and I know that ninja dude will kick my ass on normal difficulty.

[quote name='letskissthesky']Can I just play back through the ending on the easiest difficulty and still get the full extended ending. My mass effect skills aren't up to par and I know that ninja dude will kick my ass on normal difficulty.[/QUOTE]

I played through on insanity from what I've seen/read, I didn't get anything special or new. I don't think difficulty matters, just your EMS.

I just realized that my galactic readiness dropped Dow to 50% from like 90% cause I haven't played it in so long. If your readiness changes the new ending that fucking stupid. The last thing I want to do is play a game i already beat for another 5 hours to get a decent ending and get a little extra footage which is what it seems like. This is already pissing me off.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I just realized that my galactic readiness dropped Dow to 50% from like 90% cause I haven't played it in so long. If your readiness changes the new ending that fucking stupid. The last thing I want to do is play a game i already beat for another 5 hours to get a decent ending and get a little extra footage which is what it seems like. This is already pissing me off.[/QUOTE]

EMS requirements have been lowered. 3100 seems to be the sweet spot from what some BioWare employees have said.

And yes, it's dumb. Galactic readiness and the EMS system always were, because in the end, they really aren't worth dick.

[quote name='MP RELATED']Mass Effect 3’s Multiplayer has been an interesting journey for BioWare. Over the last few months, we’ve been watching player behavior, talking to our players on the forums and in the game lobbies, and playing the hell out of the game at home. Based on all of that, we’ve been trying to make adjustments to the game within our post-ship limitations, our capacity for development and testing, and our ability to patch or update.

We want you to know that we’ve been listening. We’ve heard your feedback about character unlocks and training in the Reinforcement Packs, and we’re poised to make some great changes in these areas. Specifically, we want you to get new content faster and have a satisfying replacement drop once you have all of the new kits. To this end, we’ve removed Character kit cards as rare drops after all appearance options have been unlocked and we’ll be introducing a new powerful Rare Ammo type that will drop when you’ve maxed out your kits.

We hope you enjoy these changes, and we look forward to seeing you in game![/QUOTE]

I can't wait until this goes live. Eat a dick Character Cards. The Harrier shall be MINE.

[quote name='Arikado']EMS requirements have been lowered. 3100 seems to be the sweet spot from what some BioWare employees have said.

And yes, it's dumb. Galactic readiness and the EMS system always were, because in the end, they really aren't worth dick.[/QUOTE]Since I'm the anal completist in any ME game, unless you get a lot of EMS from
Cronos Station and onwards
, there wasn't any way to hit 4K+ net EMS without doing MP, ME: Infiltrator or ME: Datapad. I think I may have missed one or two side missions on my first playthrough and I was around 7200-7300 EMS points by the time I was putting it aside.

If 3100 EMS is the new sweet spot, then you can get all endings now without MP or the other means.

[quote name='kylerg']Loaded up and started...first kill was 1/5000..wtf.

Anyone else have their kills reset?[/QUOTE]Oh, that would be a real bite if they did reset. I just hit 2K kills recently and wouldn't want to start that all over again.

T[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I can't wait until this goes live. Eat a dick Character Cards. The Harrier shall be MINE.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to never pull a Drell Vanguard again.

Someone has been digging through the EC files and found some hints towards future DLC.

Raw data here, search for "leviathan."

Judging from the bits and pieces I've glossed over, it looks related to the Leviathan of Dis, the derelict Reaper found by the batarians. Here's an intriguing bit:

From Sovereign to Leviathan... they've been a pain in the ass the whole time. But at least we're starting to see the big picture.

If Leviathan is a defector--a Reaper that broke away from the others--then it is also a traitor.

With the Leviathan on our side, maybe we pull this thing off after all.

So a Reaper goes rogue and kills one of its own. That's what we're looking at here, right?

And traitors are never to be trusted, even among the enemy.

If they can betray their own kind, imagine what they can do to you.

[quote name='kylerg']Loaded up and started...first kill was 1/5000..wtf.[/QUOTE]
Ooh... That blows.

[quote name='Arikado']Someone has been digging through the EC files and found some hints towards future DLC.

Raw data here, search for "leviathan."

Judging from the bits and pieces I've glossed over, it looks related to the Leviathan of Dis, the derelict Reaper found by the batarians. Here's an intriguing bit:
[/QUOTE]
LOL!

I'm glad you made it back... and I'd appreciate it if you avoided talking to Leviathan any further.

I don't want any tentacled creature inside your mind... except me.

This one was a little too on-the-nose:

I've been thinking about what we learned, Shepard. The thing is, I don't really care what the Reapers are or where they're from.

They're monsters that need to be put down. That's all I need to know.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I can't wait until this goes live. Eat a dick Character Cards. The Harrier shall be MINE.[/QUOTE]

Probably the best news of the day (aside from
the reject ending haha
).

On a lighter note, I finally pulled the last appearance option for my Male Human Engineer. It's been a long time coming and so stoked to get that piece of trash out of the way.

Also, here's to never pulling another Drell Vanguard. Cheers Kazimer!

...Meh - MP Balance Changes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 26, 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Pack Changes
- Removed character kit cards as rare drops after all appearance options have
been unlocked and we've introduced new powerful Rare Ammo types that will
drop when you've maxed out your kits.
See more details here.

Tactical Cloak Power
- Base duration decreased from 8 to 4 seconds
- Evolution 1 duration bonus increased from 50% to 150%
- Base damage bonus decreased from 50% to 40%
- Evolution 6 sniper rifle damage bonus decreased from 40% to 25%

Human Adept Heavy Melee
- Base damage increased from 250 to 500

Saber Assault Rifle
- Encumbrance decreased from [2.0-1.4] to [1.7-1.4]

Wraith Shotgun
- Encumbrance decreased from [1.5-0.9] to [1.2-0.9]

Crusader Shotgun
- Encumbrance decreased from [2.5-2.0] to [2.3-2.0]

Javelin Sniper Rifle
- Encumbrance decreased from [3.0-2.4] to [2.7-2.4]

Black Widow Sniper Rifle
- Encumbrance decreased from [2.5-2.0] to [2.3-2.0]

Indra Sniper Rifle
- Encumbrance decreased from [1.25-0.7] to [1.0-0.7]

Public U/U Gold games with randoms are officially dead to me now. Shame.

It's great that when people whine about something on the forums (for MP), we all get screwed in the end.

fucking whiners. Can't just shut up and enjoy the MP. Why wouldn't they want fast and easy money? What's wrong with a shorter match? Things get buffed. People whine. Things get nerfed. People whine.

Reminds me of LA when the Lakers are playing during a Finals. Lakers win. People riot. Lakers lose. People riot. There's never an in-between, compromise, or peace.

Just...stupid.

Also, I never bothered to play Gold with randoms. They're all too stupid to bother.

Last edited by a moderator:
these new endings felt cheap. i liked the original ending, it was left to be an open interpretation. you're supposed to wonder how exactly the world went depending on your choice. it made it more exciting. now you have obvious scenarios for each choice and people either are glad that they have everything spelled out for them or they're mad because they want one universal ending.

MP Rant Incoming:
[quote name='dualedge2']It's great that when people whine about something on the forums (for MP), we all get screwed in the end.

fucking whiners. Can't just shut up and enjoy the MP. Why wouldn't they want fast and easy money? What's wrong with a shorter match? Things get buffed. People whine. Things get nerfed. People whine.

Reminds me of LA when the Lakers are playing during a Finals. Lakers win. People riot. Lakers lose. People riot. There's never an in-between, compromise, or peace.

Just...stupid.[/QUOTE]

But, but, but... think of the balance, Edge! Think of the balance! If not for BSN's Balance Alliance vigorously dictating how we should play mp and what the true definition of 'fun' really is where ever would we be? Nowhere Edge. NOWHERE.

I'd personally like to thank BioWare's balance team for coming out and telling us who's really in charge here. A small faction of elite Gold players on their official forums who know what's best for the rest of us in every possible situation. You got to love it. [/Bitter]

Also, I never bothered to play Gold with randoms. They're all too stupid to bother.
True... but there are plenty of occasions where I can't find my mic, flat out don't feel like talking to anybody or have a ton of equipment I want to get rid of and everyone is playing something else. Infiltrators bleeding that much utility and offensive juice offered the perfect "just do you" class that wasn't reliant on anyone else to get the job done fast. Especially if you wanted to get paid and knew no one else could be trusted to help you. The only other class I have swinging in that ball park is my Justicar and even SHE can be heavily reliant on team work to blaze through games.

Now I'll hoard my shit for a change and stick with Silver until I find a permanent replacement for MP. I hate Geth farming so that isn't an option. I just know I'm not going to be the only person who cares about objectives on TOP of watching my own ass and the rest of the team on Gold. Then burn through my shit instead of wiping with those idiots because I want to get paid while the rest of the leechers watch in spectator mode.

I'll pass... thanks. Much easier to just slum it in Silver. I'm not sure who in their right mind would choose duration over damage anyway. Either a masochist, one hell of a saint in real life if they aren't rolling deep in a party, or the same uber MLG Gold Pros who found the mode too easy since launch stacking Lvl. III equipment on X'd out weapons with builds specced for maximum mayhem. :roll:

I had no idea quoting worked whilst wrapped in spoiler tags until now. Sweet.

I like the extended cut overall outside of the fact I had to do all that end game progress just to get there. Also the reject ending

Feels like it had a lot more potential. They could have went with the indoctrination theory where you wake up and explain things from there. Starchild could also have turned into Harbinger. Well at least Harbinger got a line in Mass Effect 3, right?

Honestly, I expected cloak to be hit harder than that. Based on those numbers, I don't really see this changing a TON in game.

I'm cool with my Black Widow weighing less though.

The reject ending could have been so better! They basically made it so they could be like "You wanted a new ending? Here you go! What? You say it sucks because everyone died? Tough S*** its new." They could have made it so that the reapers get their ass kicked, with heavy losses, and all life survives! Why bioware WHY?!?!?!!?

Just my thoughts.

They also pretty much ignored the Indoctrinaion theory, which was an awesome theory.

At least AngryJoe got his, "F*** the God Child" ending. (Go look up AngryJoeShow on youtube, he has good videos on the Indoc theory and other stuff)

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']
They also pretty much ignored the Indoctrinaion theory, which was an awesome theory.
[/QUOTE]

Which is what they've done since Day 1. Ignored it like fan fiction.

So I'm watching the Synthesis Ending right now and I feel like throwing up. Literally.
I'm still waiting for a rainbow or a unicorn to show up.

I should have gone with the Refusal Ending, but I think BioWare trolled me enough for one trilogy. I'm not in the mood for another round. Kudos on the memorial scene. It was the only one to elicit raw positive emotion from me.

Onward to YouTube to check out the rest!

Edge: Shouldn't we be telling those nerds who have been in denial for this long that we were right? I knew I forgot to do something today.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']MP Rant Incoming:
But, but, but... think of the balance, Edge! Think of the balance! If not for BSN's Balance Alliance vigorously dictating how we should play mp and what the true definition of 'fun' really is where ever would we be? Nowhere Edge. NOWHERE.

I'd personally like to thank BioWare's balance team for coming out and telling us who's really in charge here. A small faction of elite Gold players on their official forums who know what's best for the rest of us in every possible situation. You got to love it. [/Bitter]

True... but there are plenty of occasions where I can't find my mic, flat out don't feel like talking to anybody or have a ton of equipment I want to get rid of and everyone is playing something else. Infiltrators bleeding that much utility and offensive juice offered the perfect "just do you" class that wasn't reliant on anyone else to get the job done fast. Especially if you wanted to get paid and knew no one else could be trusted to help you. The only other class I have swinging in that ball park is my Justicar and even SHE can be heavily reliant on team work to blaze through games.

Now I'll hoard my shit for a change and stick with Silver until I find a permanent replacement for MP. I hate Geth farming so that isn't an option. I just know I'm not going to be the only person who cares about objectives on TOP of watching my own ass and the rest of the team on Gold. Then burn through my shit instead of wiping with those idiots because I want to get paid while the rest of the leechers watch in spectator mode.

I'll pass... thanks. Much easier to just slum it in Silver. I'm not sure who in their right mind would choose duration over damage anyway. Either a masochist, one hell of a saint in real life if they aren't rolling deep in a party, or the same uber MLG Gold Pros who found the mode too easy since launch stacking Lvl. III equipment on X'd out weapons with builds specced for maximum mayhem. :roll:

I had no idea quoting worked whilst wrapped in spoiler tags until now. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Well who says you need to keep an eye on your team. I play gold with randos so there are two targets other then me while I do my business D:

[quote name='letskissthesky']these new endings felt cheap. i liked the original ending, it was left to be an open interpretation. you're supposed to wonder how exactly the world went depending on your choice. it made it more exciting. now you have obvious scenarios for each choice and people either are glad that they have everything spelled out for them or they're mad because they want one universal ending.[/QUOTE]

I think you would find it difficult to find anyone that wanted one universal ending and frankly the game kind of had that anyway.

As for having everything spelled out for them well no people just wanted plot holes filed. I was concerned they might dumb it down in the extended cut but they really didnt.

bread's done
Back