May On XBLM/XBLA Official Topic (Updated 5/30 NHL2K6 Picture Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gojtron']Whoa. Lumines.

HALO 3 content is up. Theme/Gamerpics at 150/80points.[/QUOTE]

Oh but I thought Bungie wasn't bothering with Halo 3 and that there was no plans for it right now. Weren't they working on "Forerunner"...?

;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh but I thought Bungie wasn't bothering with Halo 3 and that there was no plans for it right now. Weren't they working on "Forerunner"...?

;)[/quote]

The description of the Halo3 trailer makes a reference to Forerunner

Gears of War Documentary coming soon.

3:22 pm - "Tonight you can download HDTV content starting with Gears of War documentary, which will begin on Xbox Live and conclude net week on MTV." Peter Moore is talking about how Xbox Live changes the way that games are sold, distributed, and augmented through digital downloads and episodic content. We've heard it all before, but with each iteration fleshes out the vision just a little bit more.

- edit 63%

Boy, my Halo 3 download sure is flying :cry:

[quote name='Sporadic']Gears of War Documentary coming soon.

- edit 63%

Boy, my Halo 3 download sure is flying :cry:[/QUOTE]
I keep on getting dc

[quote name='Sporadic']Gears of War Documentary coming soon.

- edit 63%

Boy, my Halo 3 download sure is flying :cry:[/QUOTE]

I started out Halo 3 and it cruised up until about 60%. Too many people started downloading at the same time methinks.

This is my fourth try downloading Uno. Restarts it's progress every time...

[quote name='Brak']This is my fourth try downloading Uno. Restarts it's progress every time...[/QUOTE]

Mine took about 20 minutes to download the game. The free theme card pack (6MB if I recall) took about 15 minutes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The description of the Halo3 trailer makes a reference to Forerunner[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that. Its pretty much like everyone thought, Forerunner was Halo 3 all along (despite what Bungie said otherwise) and will most likely end up being a subtitle or something.

The Halo 3 trailer is not too special....just like a nice movie trailer...no gameplay....oh well, still nice to have.

Things have came to a crawl now....Viva Pinata is 250+MB! Lost Planet seemed fun. NBA 2K7 seems the same. Call of Duty 3 looks nice also....that was all I could download this time around.

[quote name='doubledown']The Halo 3 trailer is not too special....just like a nice movie trailer...no gameplay....oh well, still nice to have. [/QUOTE]

Well it's nice to see how it will look. Realtime footage is always welcomed by me.

[quote name='doubledown']....Viva Pinata is 250+MB! [/QUOTE]

I nearly crapped my pants went I saw that. Is it just a really long trailer? or just poorly compressed?

This sucks - keep getting disconnected, I can't even download marketplace descriptions in some cases. This morning was awesome, I was blazing downloads.

I can't even download the 2MB Addidas theme. And it took me 40 minutes to get to 95% on UNO before it was disconnected, and now I can't even get back to resume the download.

Microsoft, can we get a little infrastructure here?

Jeremy

[quote name='terribledeli']I nearly crapped my pants went I saw that. Is it just a really long trailer? or just poorly compressed?[/QUOTE]

Its pretty long. The game is looking very good. Its going to be a must own for me.

I got my 360 back yesterday and I had to restart at least 2/3 of my downloads; I never had to do that before. Is everyone having that problem now, since it's E3 and there are all the new trailers and demos?

I had problems downloading yesterday around 4:30ish. I got the Lost Planet demo, Halo3 and CoD3, but that was it. I will keep d/ll all week. I'm sure they will keep all these trailers up, so I will d/l whenever I can. Still some nice content....what's on tap for today?

[quote name='cleaver']I got my 360 back yesterday and I had to restart at least 2/3 of my downloads; I never had to do that before. Is everyone having that problem now, since it's E3 and there are all the new trailers and demos?[/QUOTE]

Trust me, everyone is having these problems. Was finally able to get some of the more popular trailers after midnight last night. What's strange is Halo 3 went quickly for me earlier in the day. Methinks they devoted plenty of bandwidth for that one (with good cause), but a lot of the other games didn't get the same treatment.

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 07 Trailer and Gears Of War - television special trailer are up.

For some weird reason though they are down the list after Culdcept SAGA.

I guess they were suppose to be released earlier or something?

-edit The Gears Of War trailer is the documentary Moore was talking about yesterday.

Day 3

A Scanner Darly Trailer
MotoGP 06 Trailer
Prey Trailer
World Series Of Poker Trailer
Ninety Nine Nights Trailer
Games for Windows Montage
Enchanted Arms Trailer
Xbox 360 Montage
Xbox Live Arcade Montage
X-Men: The Official Game Trailer

No Moto GP demo yet :cry:

Anyone not at work who has seen it: is the Raw vs. Smackdown trailer the same one that was on IGN? (starts off with usual WWE montage, but then the camera pulls back from it with Cena's head getting smashed into the monitor by Angle)

[quote name='KaneRobot']Anyone not at work who has seen it: is the Raw vs. Smackdown trailer the same one that was on IGN? (starts off with usual WWE montage, but then the camera pulls back from it with Cena's head getting smashed into the monitor by Angle)[/QUOTE]

That's the one.

DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 Trailer is up now.

World Series of Poker? Sweet! I know its just poker but if they can capture the player personalities and get the ai down this can be great.

[quote name='Sporadic']Shawdowrun Backstage Pass is up

308.34 MBs[/QUOTE]

Downloading it now-- any idea as to what exactly it might be?

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']Downloading it now-- any idea as to what exactly it might be?[/QUOTE]

No idea. I am only at 82% percent right now.

- edit It is a countdown to E3 documentary from the Shadowrun guys.

It has some pretty cool gameplay footage.

The graphics are horrible though.

- edit 2 Did I hear that right? Multiplayer only game? WTF?

- edit 3 I am hyped as hell for this game now.

[quote name='Pratt75']World Series of Poker? Sweet! I know its just poker but if they can capture the player personalities and get the ai down this can be great.[/QUOTE]

The original on Xbox was ok, I hope this one blows it out of the water because you can just always download the Texas Hold Em XBLA game for free.

[quote name='Sporadic']No idea. I am only at 82% percent right now.

- edit It is a countdown to E3 documentary from the Shadowrun guys.

It has some pretty cool gameplay footage.

The graphics are horrible though.

- edit 2 Did I hear that right? Multiplayer only game? WTF?

- edit 3 I am hyped as hell for this game now.[/QUOTE]

The graphics are pretty sub-par, but if there are 40 players on screen at a time, keeping the same frame rate shown in the video, I'd be really happy with it. From what I gather this is a new Counter-Strike type game, team online FPS.

It does look really sick though.

The COD 2 multiplayer maps are now available for download from XBLMP. Everything they are doing with the content available on XBL is freaking amazing.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just wanted to say thanks for all the info LinkinPrime. You've been doing a great job with keeping this thread updated.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Your welcome guys. Gotta give props to Sporadic and Terribledeli too, they have helped out a lot, sorry if I missed anyone.

Updated OP.

XBOX Press Briefing
Showfloor behind the scenes
Spider Man 3 (game)- Trailer
DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball - Trailer
Gold Member gamer pics
Silver Member " "
XMEN theme
Adidas Theme
COD2 2 free maps
COD2 2 skirmish maps 400pts

Status