May On XBLM/XBLA Official Topic (Updated 5/30 NHL2K6 Picture Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'bout 65% through the Moto GP DL, but I think I've hit that invisble wall where things slow to a crawl

I know that the Xbox Marketplace website used to show pictures of themes that cost gamerpoints, so you could preview before you bought - but hasn't updated of course with the madness that has been this week. I've tried some searches looking for shots of Halo 3 theme, but haven't come up successful.

Anyone have any links to some pictures? Or any impressions if they already bought it (others I have found to be illegible)? Or did I miss someone's comment as I worked my way through this thread?

all of the new stuff for today:

Rainbow Six: Vegas Trailer
MotoGP Demo
Splinter Cell Behind the Scenes Video
Adidas +10 Theme
X-3 Gamer Picture Pack
Xbox Live Silver Theme
Xbox Live Gold Theme
X-3 Theme 2

[quote name='rmoushon'] I've tried some searches looking for shots of Halo 3 theme, but haven't come up successful.

Anyone have any links to some pictures? Or any impressions if they already bought it (others I have found to be illegible)? Or did I miss someone's comment as I worked my way through this thread?[/quote]

I just downloaded a bunch of stuff. Do the demos expire or you just have to download them before the certain day? The Halo gamer pics and Themes are nice. I told myself I wouldn't spend money on crap like that but I did. Damn!!

[quote name='rmoushon']Anyone have any links to some pictures? Or any impressions if they already bought it (others I have found to be illegible)? Or did I miss someone's comment as I worked my way through this thread?[/QUOTE]

No screenshots for you, but the Halo 3 theme is really nice. However, stay away from the gamerpics. They're all almost exactly the same. Just headshots of MC with a torso-up shot or two in. Bleh.

[quote name='deadite76']Don't forget the Million Point Giveaway at 6PM EST!! Good luck to everyone!![/QUOTE]

just wondering, is everyone eligible or is it for new customers?

[quote name='Pratt75']Is there going to be any new content released today?[/QUOTE]

There already has been some released today.

The Promise Trailer
Live performance by Chris Brown (3 different songs)
Crackdown Backstage Pass
Rainbow Six: Vegas Trailer

Xmen Picture Packs
----------

The Crackdown video really gave me hope for that title. A complete co-op experience in a game like that could be :drool:

[quote name='deadite76']Don't forget the Million Point Giveaway at 6PM EST!! Good luck to everyone!![/QUOTE]

where on that site do i go to get em, i see the contest info, but is it just going to be on the homepage?

WTF

The Million Point Gone Away
We HAD a million points. Now we're broke, busted, cleaned out, knocked back. We knew you all loved the Xbox360 but geez! We'll know better for next time.....

Wait--did we say next time? That's right boys and girls--we'll do it again. So keep an eye out and an ear open.

fuck you Verzion

wow, wtf, i finally get to the page

We HAD a million points. Now we're broke, busted, cleaned out, knocked back. We knew you all loved the Xbox360 but geez! We'll know better for next time.....

Wait--did we say next time? That's right boys and girls--we'll do it again. So keep an eye out and an ear open.

That was a waste of my time. :roll:

We'll Verizon certainly should not be blamed. They are the only company even offering to give points in the first place...

Besides, look at it this way: 1,000,000 points / 500 points per person = 2,000 people getting points. Only 2,000 out of the what... 3 million users on live?

I agree Verizon should certainly rethink their game plan next time they go about giving away free points, this certainly sucked... but that is not to say Verizon sucks for giving away free points.

What a great experience.

5:58; I get to their site. :D

6:02; After the "come get some" link appears I get server busy errors. :bs:

6:04; Get in only to see a "we're out of points" screen :headache:

6:11; I actually get in again but this time it returns me to a server busy screen when I click submit :bomb:

6:14; Get in for the third time but this time with the security image red x'ed :wall:

6:15 to now; Nothing but server errors. :cry:

I got nothing but errors. Worthless verizon...

Oh well, at least I am enjoying all of the free themes and gamer pictures from Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back