Medal of Honor Heroes 2! IN STORES! 32 Player Lag Free! 60FPS? IGN: 8.4! GS: 8.0!

People,

How do we add Friends? Username or Persona?
We should Start adding each other to our friends lists in game.
I was rather pist that someone already took my username here: undyingforce

Heres my EA info:
username: UndyingForce5
Persona: MrMurdaMo

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Not sure. Box says 4 player, but I thought this was a 1 player game. Also, I just found my first "hackers" in Multiplayer.

1. CTF. Person has Allied Flag. Allies can shoot that person (Cursor turns red), but he never gets hurt. Axis (team he is on) can't shoot him. He's invincible. Racked up 125+ kills, 0 deaths. Game never ends since he has flag.

2. TDM. Two people on axis are invincible. 30+ kills, 0 deaths. I unleashed like 4+ clips on both and they don't die. I still ended up with 21 kills, 4 deaths with teams heavily unevened. There were so many axis especially in sewer. 1 Clip = 1 kill, reload. Then do a live nade before I die. :p

So, saw 3 hackers I guess today. Hope EA fixes it. No biggie though, all other games are clean.[/quote]

Hackers? How does that happen? Is it just bugs or something?

Well in 3 lag filled sessions (my connection has been acting up, not EA's fault) I dropped from 600th to 900th. My persona is DNOR V2.

just got a hold of this game and love it! the game looks great, plays great, the controls and the ability to manipulate the control scheme is great....online is cool to, just the fact that wii has online deathmatch of some sort haha! good game, buy it, totally worth it.

I'm glad to see more people interested in the game. Hopefully there will be enough cags to get a good match going sometime.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']I'm glad to see more people interested in the game. Hopefully there will be enough cags to get a good match going sometime.[/quote]

I'm in for that, once I get the game.

[quote name='lilboo']Nobody buy this game.
This way, the price will drop.

THEN...we jump on it.[/quote]Your mentality is what will cause the Wii to not become the console of choice for third parties. Everyone with a Wii should be buying all good games that are multi-platform on the Wii. And this is a great game, not one that should be picked up @ $10 after EA has decided they won't put any effort into Wii games anymore because no one buys them.

TRU just had a B2G1 sale for Wii that would have gotten you this game for $33. If that is not a good price for a new release "A" (possibly "AAA") title, I don't know what else to say.

I don't mean to single you out lilboo. You're a cool guy in my book. But I get tired of people ripping the Wii for not having good games and being gimicky, then good games come out (this particular good game being likely to define the manner in which future AAA titles are developed) and people are waiting around for it to hit the bargain bins. I just don't get it. :(

EDIT: TRU finally just got this in this weekend and I opened it this morning. My EA profile is MorPhiend2. My persona is MorPhiend. But I probably need to play campaign a bit before I hop online.

I recommended this game for my brother after reading this thread. So far it's a great game. But very hard to get used to control-wise.

[quote name='richierich']But very hard to get used to control-wise.[/quote]Really? I thought it feels natural. What do you find so hard?

[quote name='MorPhiend']Really? I thought it feels natural. What do you find so hard?[/QUOTE]

Maybe due to my brother's TV setup. He's got a "small" 26-inch TV, lol

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']I'm glad to see more people interested in the game. Hopefully there will be enough cags to get a good match going sometime.[/QUOTE]

We might not have enough for a big 32 player match, but it sounds like we should be good for a 6-12 player game on the Sewers map.

Few things tick me off more than seeing so many of the big 32 player games on the Sewers map. If you're lucky, you get to play for about 5-10 seconds before you're dead. It's a tiny map, people! You shouldn't be cramming so many people in that space!

The hell's the matter with this thread title? Are y'all Wii folks that paranoid about pisspoor third-party sales (*ahem*, let me revise that before the storm to say "pisspoor third-party sales for franchises not called Resident Evil") that you have to dupe people into the thread?

Bastards.

[quote name='mykevermin']The hell's the matter with this thread title? Are y'all Wii folks that paranoid about pisspoor third-party sales (*ahem*, let me revise that before the storm to say "pisspoor third-party sales for franchises not called Resident Evil") that you have to dupe people into the thread?

Bastards.[/quote]

Bwah?

[quote name='mykevermin']Hmm. Perhaps I was a bit hasty. All I saw was a cavalcade of Zack and Wiki photos in the OP. Don't you see those?[/quote]

Oh I did that a little while back when I swapped the Zack & Wiki and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 thread titles as a bit of mischief a few days ago for about an hour. If you look at the first page of Zack and Wiki, it's a Medal of Honor post.

I can't believe you're the first person to bring it up though lol.

Finally picked this up last week. Damn, I'm sucking in multiplayer. I see everyone using the MP40 and getting hella kills, and when I pick one up, nada. Shotgun gets me a lot more kills, but I'm tired of flicking my nunchuck and the auto-pump is too slow. Something could be done with the massive grenade spamming, but I can live with it.

All-in-all, I'm having a lot of fun with it. The control scheme is top-notch; pretty much on-par with keyboard+mouse. Hopefully there will be enough CAGs playing to set up a 32-player game. CTF village, GO!

I picked it up and played it for a little bit, but only really did the first stage in campaign and mission.

Then I jumped on multi... it was cool... but the graphics on multi are horrendous. It looked like a PS1 game.

The game is fun though.

The only problem I have with this game is that my hand that holds the nunchuk cramps. The graphics are amazing. The only thing wrong with it is when you go into Spectator Mode. When you go into Spectator mode, the character model looks like shit. I really could care about the graphics though. Gameplay is really where it's at. But yeah, this is definitely the game to get. If they updated more maps, this game is godly.

I learned an effing sweet sniper spot from spectator mode in the Sewers. Omfgg.. MAD HEADSHOTS. I say we start a match tommorow (Friday) or Saturday. Who's up for this? To be honest, I hate 32-player matches. I pretty much have to do kill and run tactics, because there really is no way to survive unless you're a sniper -- or, you kill someone and you run and stay at the corner for 2 seconds and pop back up and shoot them in the head. Usually works for me.

Haven't picked this game up to play Multiplayer in awhile.. too busy playing RE:UC.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']T I say we start a match tommorow (Friday) or Saturday. Who's up for this? To be honest, I hate 32-player matches. I pretty much have to do kill and run tactics, because there really is no way to survive unless you're a sniper -- or, you kill someone and you run and stay at the corner for 2 seconds and pop back up and shoot them in the head. Usually works for me.

Haven't picked this game up to play Multiplayer in awhile.. too busy playing RE:UC.[/quote]Same, I hate 32 player matches too. Every now and then I've been creating a game room, CAGs. Barely anyone joins (and when they do I doubt they are forum members) and I usually don't have the patience to wait for people since I don't have much time to play online.

I'm stuck as a middling 800th rank (kill ratio 12:10) I don't think I'll get better anytime soon.

edit: rank is in the 80s loook for dnorb84

Found a bug. I usually take auto-pump off when using Shotgun, because it betters my aim (don't know why).

1. Use Shotgun
2. Turn off Auto-pump
3. Shoot once
4. Reload (When the number in bottom right changes from 7 to 8, change to pistol or grenade).
5. Change back to Shotgun.

You will have 8 ammo, but you cannot shoot. It tells you to PUMP shotgun, but you're already at full ammo -- therefore, making your shotgun useless.

Fortunantly, you can solve this by going to Options and turning Auto-Pump back on.

Just wanted to brag about online play.

I tried online before campaign and sucked. I just played online after playing campaign and killed 25 people and did not die once. I was using the shotgun. Pretty fun. I have never been that good before at multiplayer games. I will definately play some more and probably start dying more.

If your still undecided about this game; don't be. It is worth it.

Online multiplayer is pretty addictive. Brought me back to the CS 1.3 days, haha. A few days ago, I got lost in a game for about five hours. I was playing bazooka on a 32-man CTF Village. Everyone, save for maybe two players, were sniping and ignoring capping the flag. And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm no good with the SMGs. After a while, there were probably a dozen bazooka players. Good times.

[quote name='aTOH']Online multiplayer is pretty addictive. Brought me back to the CS 1.3 days[/quote]Yes that is exactly what made me addicted to this

I returned this game after two days, its ugly online and laggy, with a number of gliches in the online. I really can't believe how ugly this game is online, the Wii hardware can do much better than this, and quite frankly, the controls weren't that great, just seems like shovelware to me, save your money

I disagree. Gameplay is where it's at anyway. Online has a lot of it. Tbh, you never gave it a chance. You get used to the controls and they're customizable. Don't know what connection you use, but mine is smooth. There's like 1 major glitch in the whole game which is invincibility -- and it doesn't happen often.. I think you're overexaggerating. However, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Extremely smooth online for me too. Especially when considering 32-players and that Wii isn't known for online games. Control wise, I'd put it a notch above MP3.

Just experienced my first "invincibility". The teams were like 16 (Allies) to 13 (Axis). I joined as Allies and spawned on Axis side.

The only reason I can think this happened is Autobalance. Someone leaves Axis same time you join. System tries to make you go to Axis but you're spawning as Allies.

This is probably why it's most frequent in large player games.

bringing this thread back....online name is Snore and im not that great but add me if you like...isnt there some kind of online voice software where we can connected on to a certain type of server for voice chat say through a laptop etc..

I started up a Skype but never used it due to lack of a good headset. I'd be willing to play if I can free up time. I think I should as I've neglected just about everything since Brawl too.

bread's done
Back