Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congrats Cheapy!

You should put a Live Cheap bracelet on CheapyD Jr., instead of those stupid hospital bracelets.

congrats. its early but i don't see anything jewish about cheapy jr.

btw the korean pronunciation of 'tai' is 'tae'

meaning 'strong' or 'fierce'

don't lie to us cheepyD you brought that baby off the black market with free shipping and no tax ... i heard you use a promotional code as well lol

Mazel tov !

Welcome to the world of parenting. Even though you'll be sleep deprived for the next year or so, enjoy them while they are this young and cute.

So, did mrs. Cheapy go with the epidural or not ?

Congratulations! Hopefully your kid will look more like your wife than you. I would HIGHLY recommend breast feeding if you guys have not decided to do that yet. It can be very difficult at first, but it will save you a TON of money and it really is better for the kid. Another recommendation if you don't mind doing laundry every day is about 12 reusable diapers http://www.diaperpin.com/diapers/itemdetail.asp?id=1570 This will save you guys hundreds of dollars a year and there is a pretty active secondary market for these diapers when you are done.

Again, Contratulations and I hope that you have gotten enough sleep as you will not get any for the next few months.

Looks like that D in your name has finally become CheapyDad, huh? Congrats! To you, CheapyMom, and CheapySon.

But uhhh, what exactly did he inherit from you? He looks fairly Asian. He's cute (I can only assume he got that from his mommy ;) ). And he's already rockin the follicles. Make sure you get that cheapass-ness in him quick so we can see the similarities!

[quote name='CheapyD']fixed :whistle2:#

Trust me...I was lucky too. It's the husband's (impossible) job to make the wife comfortable during labor. That means a lot of massages and postive feedback.
You should have seen (rather, heard) what was going on with our neighbors. I think they were at it for over 24 hours. We were done in around 2.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy is right If you want the ultimate No Win situation in life. Be the Father in a delivery room. Congrats Cheapy.

bread's done
Back