MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

mev1205

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Since this site was invading the yourfree360games thread, I thought I would make a new one so we could discuss it here. Use this thread this discuss the offers and other things associated with MegaFreebie.

To sign up, go here:
http://games.megafreebie.com/

You need to complete two credits in order to order a game! This can be any 360, PS3, or Wii game that is normally priced ($60 for 360, PS3; $50 for Wii).

Verified Offers
~ Thanks to popemogoth, spamminator, wwf20112, and buterbals ~

Extenze
Cost: $0.97
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Credit Amount: 1/2
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours
Cancellation Number: 1-800-419-4447
Special Notes: Cancel this offer on or before the 4th day! If you wait any longer, they will charge you $50 and send you a supply of 30 pills.
Biotab Customer Service
Email: [email protected]

Ebay Passive Profits
Cost: $1.97
Trial Duration: 10 Days
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-2494
Hours: ? - 9 PM MST
Special Notes: I never got a confirmation email, but got credit from them after 1-2 days, so haven't worried about it.

Realty Trac
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: ???
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours
Cancellation Number: 1-877-888-8722
Special Notes:
The Member may terminate the membership contract by one of five ways:

1. Online using the "Edit My Profile" feature in the My RealtyTrac section of the site, accessible to the Member upon login.
2. By e-mailing a cancellation request to [email protected] at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation date.
3. By telephoning a cancellation request to 877.888.8722 during business hours of 8am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday. A $5 dollar service and processing fee will be applied for all cancellations processed via telephone.
4. By faxing a cancellation request to 949.861.9413 at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation date.
5. By mailing a cancellation request at least ten (10) days prior to the desired cancellation date to RealtyTrac Inc., One Venture Plaza, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618.

Search Cash
Cost: $1.87
Trial Duration: 10 Days
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-609-5118 or 1-866-897-2448
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00 PM MST
Special Notes: I never got a confirmation email, and am still waiting for credit...

SmartDiets
Cost: $0.00 (supposed to be $1, see special notes)
Trial Duration: 7 days
Amount of time to credit: 6 hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: (866) 713-0160 or online
Hours: ?
Special Notes: They will put an authorization charge of $65 dollars on your card, presumably to be refunded if you cancel within the trial (I'm still waiting to cancel). Don't know if they will refund me $64, since it's a $1 trial...

My Grant Success
Cost: $0.00
Trial Duration: 3 days
Credit Amount: 1
Amount of time to credit: 6 hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: online
Hours: --
Special Notes: They will charge you $41.xx dollars when you sign up (as a "convenience") but will refund if you choose to cancel within the trial.

Girls Gone Wild: Wild World
Cost: $9.99
Trial Duration: ??
Amount of time to credit: Instantly
Cancellation Number: 1-800-689-3666 or[email protected]
Special Notes:
Some claim its free, but they do charge. I was charged on the 5th day of the trial. If you return the DVD you get a refund, so technically it can be free.

Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Bar
Cost: $9.99
Trial Duration: ??
Amount of time to credit: Instantly
Cancellation Number: 1-800-689-3666 or [email protected]
Special Notes:
Some claim its free, but they do charge. I was charged on the 5th day of the trial. If you return the DVD you get a refund, so technically it can be free.

Blockbuster: 2 Weeks Free
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 Days
Amount of time to credit: About 12 hours.
Cancellation Number: Cancel Online!
Special Notes:
They charge $1 to your CC, but its just to verify its valid. I’m sure you get that $1 refunded at the end.

Amazon Webstore
Cost: $1.95
Amount of time to credit: Instant (5 minutes for me)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Special Notes: Never got a confirmation email but got instant credit pretty much

Free Dollar Store
Cost: $3.00
Trial Duration: 14 Days
Amount of time to credit: Instant (1 Minute for me)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-231-8664
Special Notes: Does not accept VCC

ValueMax
Cost: Free ($1 to verify account but its refunded)
Amount of time to credit: Instant (Under 1 Minute for me)
Cancellation Number: 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are also signed up for Your Savings Club. If you have previously been enrolled in Your Savings Club and cancelled you most likely wont get charged again for it, but to cancel call 1-877-820-7107. Also I did not receive an email confirmation for this.

I signed up for this the other day, but haven't tried anything yet. I don't want to do any offers that are on YF360G, since I'd rather do them there, and I obviously cannot do duplicate offers.

As such, I'm not sure what to try from the site, but they do have a lot of offers not on YF360G, so I look forward to some replies here.

there is a thread on slickdeals that you may want to look at to get this one started.

[quote name='Joph']there is a thread on slickdeals that you may want to look at to get this one started.[/quote]
Care to provide a link? I looked over there and didn't find anything.

Also, at least for X360, GHIII wired is 3 credits, and GHIII wireless is 3.5.

They answer their support tickets really quickly (at least for now), so if there's something you want that isn't listed in their drop down, I'm sure they'll accomodate you.

Oh, and I had one of my MCR's go through in < 24 hours, so that's good.

I'll try to update later with what offers I've done and what the experience is...

the slickdeals forum is here

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=766791

Im also reading that their support is awesome.
I did the Girls Gone Wild offer for 1 credit and recieved credit that same day. It says $1 on the site but when you click it lists as $9.99. People on the slickdeals forum say they only charge $1 but well see...

I also did the Box.net($1) and realtytrac(free) offers and got credited for realty but not box.net yet. I sent them an MCR and hopefully they respond today or tomorrow.

Overall easy experience so far. Im hoping that shipping is fast as people say they get their games within 1-2 weeks from order, much faster than trainn is now.

I have signed up for the following offers, none have credited yet:

- Sex Search; 1 Credit; Free; No CC
- Robert allen; 0.5 Credit; Free; No CC
- Efax; 0.5 Credit; Free, CC Req. (30 Day Trial)
- Box.net; 0.5 Credit; $1, CC Req. (14 Day Trial)

Ill keep you posted if any go through.

Ok just had 3 offers go through over the weekend - Girls gone wild (1credit)- Can be cancelled and money refunded. Reality Trac - (.5 Credit) Not charged during trial period. Box.Net (.5 credit) Not charged during trial period.

I am waiting on credit fro the two seminars I signed up for, but highly doubt thats going to happen.

Just ordered a Ps3 game so lets see how long they take to ship out.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Ok just had 3 offers go through over the weekend - Girls gone wild (1credit)- Can be cancelled and money refunded. Reality Trac - (.5 Credit) Not charged during trial period. Box.Net (.5 credit) Not charged during trial period.

I am waiting on credit fro the two seminars I signed up for, but highly doubt thats going to happen.

Just ordered a Ps3 game so lets see how long they take to ship out.[/quote]

Which GGW did you do? Also how much did you get charged initially?

Might have to sign up for this. Also it looks like people have had some success with it at over A4F. Let's see if they have a thread as well.

Just signed up for:

- Box.net
- RealtyTrac
- Ebay Passive Profits
- Smart Diets

No credit yet, hopefully it will come soon.

Just got credited for 2 offers. I'm still waiting for a few more to go through. Then i will contribute to the Op about some offers.

So far I did Box.net, eFax, and My Grant Success.

I cancelled My Grant Success almost immediately since they charge you the full 41.97 right off that bat. I am not down with that. So beware. I was able to cancel through the website on a form. I received a confirmation e-mail immediately.

[quote name='Mento']So far I did Box.net, eFax, and My Grant Success.

I cancelled My Grant Success almost immediately since they charge you the full 41.97 right off that bat. I am not down with that. So beware. I was able to cancel through the website on a form. I received a confirmation e-mail immediately.[/quote]
I had a similar thing happen with Smart Diets, which says it charges $1 and doesn't charge until the trial is over. Well, after I signed up I checked my account balance on Paypal, and it's all the way down to $0! I had $48 in there, and Smart Diets charged me $65 to see if my account was eligible. I sent them a very angry email to revoke the charges immediately or else I would file with the BBB for false advertising, so I'm hoping it is removed as soon as possible.

I got a similar charge on my card. But it shows the transaction was declined. Since I had insufficient funds. I hope they don't attempt to charge again cause that would suck.

Are they actually charging those amounts, or are they doing a pre-authorization?

That's... kinda crappy right there. :/

not as easy as the yf360g.com because they only require 2 offers...but i guess it's ok for now since I ran out of offers to do on the other site.

Just to make it clear you have to complete 2 offers total that are 1 credit each. There are some offers that are 1/2 credit making it 4 offers you would have to do.

Quite easy to do this site although it is true, sometimes you have to do 4 offers to get 2 full credits.

I did 4 1/2 credit offers, and they took about 48 hours to credit, I placed an order and its in "approval" mode now, the addition of the DVD site is nice too

There are definitely a lot of offers that are on this site that arent on Trainns, and with Trainns trouble it seems recently and depending on how reliable this site turns out, I may stick with this one for a while, A LOT more selection.

Dont be turned off by just the 3 game selection screen, the prize is a game for which system you want. Once you complete the offers the order screen is a dropdown menu and they have preorder stuff on there as well.

Ok I signed up and did 1 offer so far and I will do some more in a little. However under the prizes section it just has a Generic PS3 Game, a Generic 360 and a Generic Wii game. When do I get to actually pick what I want?

EDIT: D'oh! I just went to the second page and saw the post above me. Nevermind.

EDIT 2:

Is the SexSearch and Server Pronto links not working for anyone else?

Sex Seach, server pronto, and none of the GGW worked for me last night.

It was disappointing since they're supposed to be instant.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Quite easy to do this site although it is true, sometimes you have to do 4 offers to get 2 full credits.

I did 4 1/2 credit offers, and they took about 48 hours to credit, I placed an order and its in "approval" mode now, the addition of the DVD site is nice too

There are definitely a lot of offers that are on this site that arent on Trainns, and with Trainns trouble it seems recently and depending on how reliable this site turns out, I may stick with this one for a while, A LOT more selection.

Dont be turned off by just the 3 game selection screen, the prize is a game for which system you want. Once you complete the offers the order screen is a dropdown menu and they have preorder stuff on there as well.[/quote]Which offers did you do?

And for those who aren't receiving credit, if it is already passed the amount of time (listed under the offer) that it had to credit, you can file an MCR. This isn't like TRAINN where you have to wait 7 days, you can do it basically right away. And another good thing I've heard is that MCR's credit the same day you file them :bouncy:

[quote name='mev1205']Which offers did you do?

And for those who aren't receiving credit, if it is already passed the amount of time (listed under the offer) that it had to credit, you can file an MCR. This isn't like TRAINN where you have to wait 7 days, you can do it basically right away. And another good thing I've heard is that MCR's credit the same day you file them :bouncy:[/quote]

I did:

ExtenZe (dick pills)
RealtyTrac
Ebay Passive Profits
Box.net

Box.net credited fairly quickly (about 12 hours), the other 3 took about 48 hours (did them all over the weekend, they credited Monday).

I did 3 other offers that I have MCRs for and yes, you can file an MCR as soon as the time limit expires, most of them are 6 hours.

Once you place an order it goes to approval mode, I am still in that mode and it says it takes 3-5 days.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']I did:

ExtenZe (dick pills)
RealtyTrac
Ebay Passive Profits
Box.net

Box.net credited fairly quickly (about 12 hours), the other 3 took about 48 hours (did them all over the weekend, they credited Monday).

I did 3 other offers that I have MCRs for and yes, you can file an MCR as soon as the time limit expires, most of them are 6 hours.

Once you place an order it goes to approval mode, I am still in that mode and it says it takes 3-5 days.[/quote]For Ebay Passive Profits, did they send you an email? I signed up about 24 hours ago and still no email, but there is a charge on my card...

[quote name='mev1205']For Ebay Passive Profits, did they send you an email? I signed up about 24 hours ago and still no email, but there is a charge on my card...[/quote]

I never got an email, but I got credit like 1-2 days later, before I could call them to complain, so I'm just letting it slide for now.

Another one that I never got an email from is Search Cash, which hasn't yet credited for me...

Hello ****,

If you have recently completed the Box.net you will notice that your credit has been revoked. This is because of an exceptionally large amount of fraudulent activity. Completing an offer and canceling it immediately in an effort just to receive your reward IS NOT CONDONED. Users found to be doing so will be placed on hold and will not receive their rewards. Box.net has discontinued its relationship with us because of such users, and therefore, everyone suffers. They have chosen to not accept any trials ordered in the past month.

Thank you for understanding,

William
Purple Penguin Innovations

archbishop, you said that Box.net credited for you, right? When was this? I just filed an MCR for it this morning and I got this message:

Hello,

If you have recently completed the Box.net you will notice that your credit has been revoked. This is because of an exceptionally large amount of fraudulent activity. Completing an offer and canceling it immediately in an effort just to receive your reward IS NOT CONDONED. Users found to be doing so will be placed on hold and will not receive their rewards. Box.net has discontinued its relationship with us because of such users, and therefore, everyone suffers. They have chosen to not accept any trials ordered in the past month.

William
Purple Penguin Innovations

I just posted that on page two. I am pretty sure anyone who had the credit, got it revoked. If you already got a game out of it though, you should be good. Unless they haven't ordered the game, in which case you're screwed.

[quote name='Mento']Hello ****,

William
Purple Penguin Innovations[/QUOTE]
All the more reason to NOT SCAM ADVERTISERS! These people just ruin it all, and will make things even worse (more advertisers will leave and offers will get a lot tougher).

Well I did the WizeTrade and Robert Allen offers at like 7AM this morning. I haven't received any credit yet. I opened a MCR for Wizetrade because it has been more then 6 hours. I will wait a day or two to request a MCR for the other. Assuming it doesn't come before then.

[quote name='Mento']I just posted that on page two. I am pretty sure anyone who had the credit, got it revoked. If you already got a game out of it though, you should be good. Unless they haven't ordered the game, in which case you're screwed.[/quote]
Sorry, didn't see that you had already posted it. I found it kind of odd that they won't give us credit because I was reading on slickdeals that a similar thing had happened with the New York Times offer, yet they gave everyone credit.

That really sucks about the credit for that offer being revoked. I had just filed an MCR for it too :(

Well I still havent been approved for any of my credits still, even though most where instant credits.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well I did the WizeTrade and Robert Allen offers at like 7AM this morning. I haven't received any credit yet. I opened a MCR for Wizetrade because it has been more then 6 hours. I will wait a day or two to request a MCR for the other. Assuming it doesn't come before then.[/quote]

where do you sign up for robert allen. i have no idea where to click on the robert allen page.

and yeh i'm not getting a box.net credit either because of some stupid kids who cant follow the rules. probably slickdeals fault.

bread's done
Back