MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

[quote name='max pl']mega uses UPS?

i thought they use amazon prime and amazon usually uses USPS or Fedex.[/quote]

No. Amazon Prime primarily uses UPS, and MegaFreebie uses UPS.

well then here's to hoping i got the trainn copy of rainbow tomorrow. i ordered a copy from both trainn and mega.

[quote name='max pl']well then here's to hoping i got the trainn copy of rainbow tomorrow. i ordered a copy from both trainn and mega.[/quote]

Doubtful. UPS doesnt deliver on Saturdays unless the shipper pays for a Saturday delivery which none of these sites do.

Well my sexsearch offer was denied today. This now makes 2 offers that I've completed that have been denied. So far I really dislike how offers are denied even if you complete it and follow through with it. Im still waiting for efax to credit, which would bring me up to 1 full credit.

Im still going to continue trying offers until I finally get my first game.

[quote name='buterbals']Well my sexsearch offer was denied today. This now makes 2 offers that I've completed that have been denied. So far I really dislike how offers are denied even if you complete it and follow through with it. Im still waiting for efax to credit, which would bring me up to 1 full credit.

Im still going to continue trying offers until I finally get my first game.[/quote]Did it explain why the credit was denied? All mine have credited so far, with the exception of box.net

[quote name='popemogoth']I just canceled Extenze via email. Hassle-less! Just make sure you include your order # and order information.[/quote]

what was the email address you sent it to?

[quote name='mev1205']Did it explain why the credit was denied? All mine have credited so far, with the exception of box.net[/quote]

This is what it said for SexSearch:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common"

i bet they will if we send support tickets. people say they dont work yet if i go through the trouble of obtaining them then i better get credits outta them.

I'm pretty sure someone has already ask, and the response is that you don't need any referrals to get the prizes. The referrals are just part of the standard design they are using for the site.

If you can get games for free with no referrals, why are you complaining?

[quote name='Crazydom']Does the site not offer Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction? I'm looking at the PS3 list and not seeing it.[/quote]

Send a support ticket asking about it and they should add it to the drop-down list. I've only been monitoring the XBOX360 list, and they've been adding items every few days (based on customer request, I'd imagine). They just added the 120 GB hard drive for 6 credits.

Did extenze and Girls Gone Wild, WIld World lol supposed to be instant but nothing =(
Need to do one more 1/2 credit to order just one game and I don't want to do the expensive authorization charges.

Realty isn't on there anymore and the ebay whatever link doesn't work hmm too bad I already did a lot of the good ones on YF360games

I didn't have a single one of my offers go through in the time they advertised. They all required an MCR.

can you send the MCR after the 6 hours or whatever advertised? It seems like I can.. so just wondering, I'll wait a few more hours I suppose..

got 1 credit for GGW:Wild World. Hope it's true I can call and cancel and just keep the DVD's hahah

hoping extenze credits.. either need 1/2 or 1 credit. suggestions? I don't want a huge authorization charge.. I've looked over the offers quite a bit, don't like most of them or already did them before =/

cool. I noticed offers change and sort of randomized.. b/c the GGW I did wasn't there but a couple others were.. so I found realty trac and did that one =) rock on! Now waiting for two .5 credits to go through to order a PS3 game. I want GTAIV but I don't want to wait on this company just in case something goes wrong.. so I guess I'll pick something out now.

Filed for my 1.5 total points (2 offers) on the 17th. Still nothing.

I hope they go through soon, I'm growing impatient.

[quote name='dcgm']Filed for my 1.5 total points (2 offers) on the 17th. Still nothing.

I hope they go through soon, I'm growing impatient.[/quote]Hmm, this is strange. All my MCRs were credited within the same day I filed them, or maybe a day later a MAX. You might want to open a support ticket to see if there is some sort of problem, because waiting that long seems unusual.

Glad to know it shouldn't take that long. Filed two different MCR's one last night for extenze .5cr and this morning for realty trac .5cr. If those both go through I get to order my first game =)

[quote name='finsfan0210']so have any of u guys actually gotten anything from these kind of websites. I'm just hoping its not a sham.[/quote]hey
finsfan thanks for siging up...i tried to reply to ur PM but it wont let me..
have u completed an offer ?

[quote name='zizo79']hey
finsfan thanks for siging up...i tried to reply to ur PM but it wont let me..
have u completed an offer ?[/quote]

Not yet but i'm goin to be today. What do u get out of a referal. Doesn't it help u get ur item. 2 referals right.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Not yet but i'm goin to be today. What do u get out of a referal. Doesn't it help u get ur item. 2 referals right.[/quote]no actually i need 6 referral ...let me know please ..are u doing any offers at all ?

When have people been cancelling Extenze? Is it 7 days from order? or 7 days from product shipped? I really don't want the product. I also read e-mail cancellations are working well instead of calls, is that right?

[quote name='finsfan0210']so have any of u guys actually gotten anything from these kind of websites. I'm just hoping its not a sham.[/quote]

I got motorstorm within the week of getting it approved and also got metal gear solid 4 pre -ordered from them..... the support tickets also work really fast for me.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Not yet but i'm goin to be today. What do u get out of a referal. Doesn't it help u get ur item. 2 referals right.[/quote]

They don't use referrals on this site. If you want to do a referral based site use Trainn. They have a 360 game site but not wii or PS3

You just need to do offers that accumulate to 2.0 points for a game

[quote name='SpitFire158']They don't use referrals on this site. If you want to do a referral based site use Trainn. They have a 360 game site but not wii or PS3

You just need to do offers that accumulate to 2.0 points for a game[/quote]
lol fail. what a waste of energy, hoping for a referral that wont come:booty:

Holy shit! I sent a ticket like you guys said. This was at 8:24PM. I just checked, and I got a reply at 8:29PM. THAT'S SERVICE! TAKE NOTE, TRAINN.

" Hello,

Sadly, credits are determined by the advertise and thus the time they take to receive manually is determined by them.

Andrew "

bleh.

yeah I'm hoping MCR's credit as fast. On one full day one one and half a day on another.. Both those will get me 1 credit and I'll be at 2 for a PS3 game yay..

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']My account was confirmed sometime yesterday I believe, we'll see how long it takes for my game to get here. It says 1-2 weeks.[/quote]I've heard they come in as fast as two days :hot:

[quote name='dcgm']Filed for my 1.5 total points (2 offers) on the 17th. Still nothing.

I hope they go through soon, I'm growing impatient.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting for 2.5 credits, now on day 11.

My first few went through really quickly, but I think that was because it was just the offer waiting to go through and they were actually longer waits than 6 hours s I initially did the offers all on a weekend..

Their support system is definitely fast though. I've had very little delay with them answering my questions. I did my first support ticket yesterday asking about these credits and they answered within 4 hours and about 15 minutes after I responded they answered again.

[quote name='mev1205']I've heard they come in as fast as two days :hot:[/quote]

I got my game the day after it was marked as shipped, but I also got in under the gun before that msg came. One thing to note is that it said "we will be moving" so it may not be instituted yet, Ive not had a chance to place my second order yet as Im waiting for credits.

Can anyone help me with a paypal issue? I setup a single use card from paypal for extenze and I was charged the 97 cents and that is fine, however they dicked (get it?) me and charged me 49 bucks for the one month shit that I just cancelled. How are they charging me a second time on a one time use card? Did I misunderstand the purpose of the v-cards?

bread's done
Back