MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

For those that did either Wize Trade or Robert Allen, I don't think you'll be getting credit. According to the description of the offer (when you hover over it with your mouse, it shows), you have to actually make a reservation and ATTEND one of their seminars. This was verified by someone on slickdeals who contacted megafreebie, who responded that credit would only be given after the companies had reported who had attended the conference. So these are not good offers to do...

Well as of right now, Im not feeling to great about the site as some of the offers take a while to credit. I'll probably start gaining some faith on it once I start seeing some of the credits start going through.

[quote name='dcgm']argh, so no credit for those seminars?

weak.[/quote]

you could always GO to the seminar :lol::lol::lol:

I got my credits from the Grant thing today after submitting an MCR. I just tried a realty one as well.

I have to say though, the number of BS phone calls has increased 100 fold for me after doing these offers. I think specifically the free credit report.com is the culprit, just so you're all aware.

[quote name='buterbals']Well as of right now, Im not feeling to great about the site as some of the offers take a while to credit. I'll probably start gaining some faith on it once I start seeing some of the credits start going through.[/quote]

actually i'm right with you. i'm a bit annoyed because none of my offers actually credit. i'm forced into MCRs with just about everything it seems.

Well, my MCR's have been sent to the affiliate, not credited just yet. Hopefully that will happen soon.

I would also like to see a list of offers in the OP about offers that actually give you credit, and that are hassle free. Hopefully once we all start getting these credits, we can each provide some info. that can be placed in the OP.

In order to compile a list of offers for the OP, if anyone wants to post the offers they have done with Rig's format (see below), it would be appreciated.

Name of Offer
Cost:
Trial Duration:
Amount of time to credit:
Cancellation Number:
Hours:
Special Notes:

Yea, I had Box.net revoked as well. I was a bit shocked to see that and was like WTF did I do, then I saw that msg from William. Other people sticking their dicks in the mashed potatoes.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Yea, I had Box.net revoked as well. I was a bit shocked to see that and was like WTF did I do, then I saw that msg from William. Other people sticking their dicks in the mashed potatoes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and it seemed such a good offer too:

As an affiliate, you will be paid for all users that sign up for our 14-day trial, at a rate of $15 per sign-up

That's like a half credit offer from a better professional company.

I think its a bit crappy they revoked everyone's credit. Luckily I have some other MCRs that were just submitted today, but Im worried about losing my order. Will be interesting to see what happens between the MCR and my order submission.

They should've let everyone have the 1/2 credit instead of revoking it for everyone, bit shitty way of doing things IMO and if a bunch of orders get cancelled because of it, I imagine people won't be bothering with them afterwards.

Extenze
Cost: $0.97
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Credit Amount: 1/2
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours
Cancellation Number: 1-800-419-4447
Special Notes:
Biotab Customer Service
Email: [email protected]

Ebay Passive Profits
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 10 Days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-2494
Special Notes:

Realty Trac
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: ???
Cancellation Number: 1-877-888-8722
Special Notes:
(If you DO NOT want a local Realtor to call you about homes in your area then I suggest you use a virtual phone number)
The Member may terminate the membership contract by one of five ways:

1. Online using the "Edit My Profile" feature in the My RealtyTrac section of the site, accessible to the Member upon login.
2. By e-mailing a cancellation request to [email protected] at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation date.
3. By telephoning a cancellation request to 877.888.8722 during business hours of 8am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday. A $5 dollar service and processing fee will be applied for all cancellations processed via telephone.
4. By faxing a cancellation request to 949.861.9413 at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation date.
5. By mailing a cancellation request at least ten (10) days prior to the desired cancellation date to RealtyTrac Inc., One Venture Plaza, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618.

Those are the ones that credited ^
What else is easy and cheap? Can anyone provide some info on the GGW $1 offers...i doubt it really is $1.

i did the GGW offers, they both credited pretty damn fast, my card has not been charged and there was no email, but according to everyone on slick deals they charge your card when its ready to be shipped. However when you call to cancel they are supposed to refund your money and you can keep the dvds.

Hello XXXX,

In an effort to form a more collaborative relationship with our advertisers games will now take longer to arrive once they have been ordered. Games are currently shipped within 24 hours. We will be moving to an approximate one week time frame. While you may be upset with this transition, in the long run it will benefit you because we will be able to bring you new offers more often.

Thank you for understanding,

William
Purple Penguin Innovations

This new 1 week ship thing and the box.net thing go hand in hand. The company got pissed kids were cancelling as soon as they got their game, way too early in the trial, so now theyve extended the time you get a game to force you to keep the trial longer. If they say a week to ship games, this will work for the all offers considering 7 day trials are the shortest that are offered.

I'm really annoyed theyre doing this. They should have stuck to the old method and simply banned the kids who didnt follow instructions. Theyre punishing people who actually followed the rules.

[quote name='max pl']Hello XXXX,

In an effort to form a more collaborative relationship with our advertisers games will now take longer to arrive once they have been ordered. Games are currently shipped within 24 hours. We will be moving to an approximate one week time frame. While you may be upset with this transition, in the long run it will benefit you because we will be able to bring you new offers more often.

Thank you for understanding,

William
Purple Penguin Innovations

This new 1 week ship thing and the box.net thing go hand in hand. The company got pissed kids were cancelling as soon as they got their game, way too early in the trial, so now theyve extended the time you get a game to force you to keep the trial longer. If they say a week to ship games, this will work for the all offers considering 7 day trials are the shortest that are offered.

I'm really annoyed theyre doing this. They should have stuck to the old method and simply banned the kids who didnt follow instructions. Theyre punishing people who actually followed the rules.[/quote]

I saw that... I think after I get GTA4 from these guys I won't be continuing to use them. They've been a bit more of a hassle than I want. yourfree360games I at least feel like I don't have to be on top of them to get my shit. Oh well.

Yeah the sudden changes in TOS and this new change to a week long wait is a bit eh. I think its more to the fact that Ive not received anything from them yet and my opinion may change once that happens, but for now I'm more skeptical than not. The 1/2 credit thing is a bit crap too, but its still pennies compared to actual game prices.

It's definitely deplorable, but I for one am not complaining (yet, at least). As a collector, I'm quite thrilled a place like this turned up. Now I can get SSBB, Uncharted, Metroid 3, and even MGS4 when it's released.

It may not be another YF360G, but at least it exists.

[quote name='Mento']I saw that... I think after I get GTA4 from these guys I won't be continuing to use them. They've been a bit more of a hassle than I want. yourfree360games I at least feel like I don't have to be on top of them to get my shit. Oh well.[/quote]

Same here...I'm all about the preorder on this site for GTA4
After that I'm gonna wait it out till August for Madden 09

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']I think its a bit crappy they revoked everyone's credit. Luckily I have some other MCRs that were just submitted today, but Im worried about losing my order. Will be interesting to see what happens between the MCR and my order submission.

They should've let everyone have the 1/2 credit instead of revoking it for everyone, bit shitty way of doing things IMO and if a bunch of orders get cancelled because of it, I imagine people won't be bothering with them afterwards.[/QUOTE]
If they don't get paid, sites can NEVER afford to give credit....especially not so big sites as megafreebie. In the past when payment was revoked many sites ran out of business (some paid SOME members what was owed then quit, some just quit).

For that box.net offer, think about it. It paid $15 for a sign up. Even if around 50 people tried that offer and it got revoked, $750 would be lost ... and it would be worse if they gave credit for it, losing even more.

Although I hate to say it, I agree with the sites that credit should be revoked if they don't get paid. You want sites to exist in the long run. If you find someone abusing the TOS REPORT THEM, and help this business sustain for legit users NOT scammers. Not only will it help the site save some money, but they can then use this money to improve itself and KEEP advertisers... at the very least.

Offers I have done:

Ebay Passive Profits
Cost: $1.97
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-2494
Hours: ? - 9 PM MST
Special Notes: I never got a confirmation email, but got credit from them after 1-2 days, so haven't worried about it.

Search Cash
Cost: $1.87
Amount of time to credit: 6 Hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-609-5118 or 1-866-897-2448
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00 PM MST
Special Notes: I never got a confirmation email, and am still waiting for credit...

SmartDiets
Cost: $0.00 (supposed to be $1, see special notes)
Trial Duration: 7 days
Amount of time to credit: 6 hours (according to the site)
Cancellation Number: (866) 713-0160 or online
Hours: ?
Special Notes: They will put an authorization charge of $65 dollars on your card, presumably to be refunded if you cancel within the trial (I'm still waiting to cancel). Don't know if they will refund me $64, since it's a $1 trial...

Box.net ---> REVOKED!!
Cost: $0.00

My Grant Success
Trial Duration: 3 days
Credit Amount: 1
Cancellation Number: online
Hours: --
Special Notes: They will charge you $41.xx dollars when you sign up (as a "convenience") but will refund if you choose to cancel within the trial.

RealtyTrac
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: online
Hours: --
Special Notes: Had to fill an MCR for this one.

If I want to get started should I sign up under someone? If so shoot me a pm, maybe we can trade refs or something.

[quote name='kube00']If I want to get started should I sign up under someone? If so shoot me a pm, maybe we can trade refs or something.[/quote]

They don't use referrals. So just sign up

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']eFax takes 1-7 days. It hasnt credited for me.

I didnt do sexsearch, but its also not on there anymore as far I as can tell.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Yeah, it seems as if sexsearch has been removed. Hopefully they actually credit it and doesnt turn out like box.net offer where they revoked everyones credit.

I've noticed I only have been getting the credits after I cancel.

Just an observation, it could just be pure coincidence, but who knows.

Holy fucking crap.

I ordered a game the other day (Monday), then Box.net got reneged, but my order went through and was approved yesterday. I guess my order got sent before the new 1 week timeframe took hold.

THE GAME ARRIVED TODAY! Was shipped 1 day air via Amazon Prime.

Absolutely stunned. Army of Two :D At this moment, this site OWNS Trainn. I am literally in shock at this.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']At this moment, this site OWNS Trainn. I am literally in shock at this.[/QUOTE]

Compared with the HUGE difference in the membership base, I suppose. Overall, Trainn still rocks!

LMAO!!!!

Ok i officially like this site more now....

First off I got to use my credit for box.net I suppsoe, cause I had my order go through for motorstorm, but when it got approved the other day, they said all my excess credits were used up. So I sent in a support ticket and this was my reply today:

On 03/20/08, 01:38 PM EDT, Admin wrote:

" Hi Joey,

Yes, I removed all of your credits. Only kidding. Your credits should be fixed now.

Let me know if you need anything else,

Lauren "

Faster support/mcr/shipping than Train, and a sense of humor about things...these guys rock!

ALSO YOU CAN NOW ORDER 10 GAMES!!!!!

[quote name='mkda']Compared with the HUGE difference in the membership base, I suppose. Overall, Trainn still rocks![/quote]

I have no problems with Trainn, but so far my experience with this site has been far less stressful and I've yet (key word) heard anything negative about these guys. The fact they offer any system games as well as a DVD program really is nice as well. Trainns selection is much more limited in this regard.

The major negative I can think of to this site is the new week long wait, obviously my first order got in under that gun/before it went into effect, but the day after my order got approved it arrives is pretty tough to beat. The other negative would be 4 1/2 credits compared to just whole number credits at Trainn. When we're talking $1 for trials though, its hardly a big loss.

For first experiences though, I'm definitely liking this one more than Trainn.

I'm still going to use both, but I'll be using these guys for PS3/Blu-Rays and 360 via Trainn (since its the only thing I can get at Trainn).

[quote name='dcgm']Well that's good, but I'm a little put off that there's an order limit.

Kinda lame, but whatever.[/quote]

Well this site is also much smaller than Trainn. They probably just dont want to deal with the hassle (because thats what it is) of the tax forms. It makes sense from that perspective.

For anyone that did Smart Diets, have you been refunded the $65 yet? I've had the service for 4 days now, canceled this morning, and still my $65 has not been refunded. I'm starting to get a little angry...

And on a side note I updated the OP with some offers that popemogoth and spamminator provided. If anyone else has any offers that they can offer, let me know.

uh yeh you guys with box.net credits got games because they shipped before their new policy was set in place. i ordered rainbow yesterday but dont expect it to arrive til sometime late next week.

[quote name='mev1205']For anyone that did Smart Diets, have you been refunded the $65 yet? I've had the service for 4 days now, canceled this morning, and still my $65 has not been refunded. I'm starting to get a little angry...

And on a side note I updated the OP with some offers that popemogoth and spamminator provided. If anyone else has any offers that they can offer, let me know.[/quote]

I used a VCC for smartdiets, and the $65 dollar charge went away after a few days.

Edit (so as not to double post): I'm really liking this site as well. I especially like that it seems you can just ask about a game and they'll add it to their order drop-down. I'm thinking about just pre-ordering the majority of the other games I want this year (Fable 2, Fallout 3, etc.), since there's nothing in the immediate future (Pre-ordered GTA4 with GS credit).

[quote name='max pl']uh yeh you guys with box.net credits got games because they shipped before their new policy was set in place. i ordered rainbow yesterday but dont expect it to arrive til sometime late next week.[/quote]

More or less.

The game I ordered was shipped two days after the policy was announced (was shipped physically on Wednesday). Secondly, the msg stated that the timeframe was changing, not that it had changed already. I was still surprised to receive it so soon, especially after that msg the other day.

We will be moving to an approximate one week time frame

I emailed them earlier today and the reason the box.net credit was not taken away was because I had already spent it before they canceled box.net.

So people have been getting games with these guys? Hot damn! Since I have only a few offers left with Trainn maybe I'll just jump over here.

^Yeah i've done nearly all the offers on Trainn's site as well. I just have been waiting to see how the offers go and if people got there games, so far this site looks promising.

bread's done
Back