MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

Has anyone given the Debt Snap offer a try? They have a provision in their Terms and Conditions if you make the order through an incentive site then they'll try and revoke your free gift.

But someone on the slickdeals thread they did the offer through a different site (not megafreebie) and didn't get their credit revoked.

I'd be willing to give it a shot and report if it works out or not, but if someone else here has experience already that'd be better.

DON'T USE THIS SITE. They just want your money and will ban you any chance they get. I have a Visa card with a low spending limit on it. I was reaching my limit for the month and I signed up for Video Professor, instead of charging the $7 or so they say they were going to charge. They charge my card $100 and the card rejects it. VP then flags my account on MegaFreebie and they refuse to open my account back up. I had 5 credits sitting in my account, I will never use this company again. Long live Trainn

^^ sorry dude. I learned from trainn not to save credits. If there was nothing to order, I just ordered a full priced released game to trade/return whatever.

I think that's the best idea for all freebie sites. Strike while the iron is hot, as they say. As tempting as it is to hold onto credits until you really want something, it's just too risky.

ARGH.

I filed an MCR on 4/24 for Grant Consultant. It FINALLY updated on 5/28, apparently, with:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common. Your credit may also have been denied for using a prepaid or virtual credit card. These are not accepted by the advertisers and will result in you not receiving credit."

I used a REAL Visa card, I cleared cookies beforehand, I've never done an offer with GrantConsultant before and as far as I know they're not affiliated with any I've done through YF360Games. I remained a member for 8 days (on a 10-day trial). I've got a $3.87 charge to my card. In short, I fulfilled the offer completely as required... and now I waited a month for nothing.

What a bunch of crap. I'll be sticking with TRAINN from now on... they may be slow, but they've never screwed me on an MCR.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']ARGH.

I filed an MCR on 4/24 for Grant Consultant. It FINALLY updated on 5/28, apparently, with:

"The credit request has been denied by the advertiser. This could be caused by faulty cookies. If you have clicked the offer elsewhere before completing it here, it may not credit as coming from our website. Another reason your request may have been denied is due to completing a similar offer from the same company under a similar or different name. Both of these scenarios are common. Your credit may also have been denied for using a prepaid or virtual credit card. These are not accepted by the advertisers and will result in you not receiving credit."

I used a REAL Visa card, I cleared cookies beforehand, I've never done an offer with GrantConsultant before and as far as I know they're not affiliated with any I've done through YF360Games. I remained a member for 8 days (on a 10-day trial). I've got a $3.87 charge to my card. In short, I fulfilled the offer completely as required... and now I waited a month for nothing.

What a bunch of crap. I'll be sticking with TRAINN from now on... they may be slow, but they've never screwed me on an MCR.[/quote]

i bet the same thing happens with my grant secrets revealed... but the posters above u r scaring me with saving credits... i have 5 and still want to do a few offers but don't want anything right now... i've had 2 TRAINN credits since Feb 20th and 5 total on there too... what the hell should i do? just cash all 10 credits total in?? is anyone saving them at all??

[quote name='eminemobied12']i bet the same thing happens with my grant secrets revealed... but the posters above u r scaring me with saving credits... i have 5 and still want to do a few offers but don't want anything right now... i've had 2 TRAINN credits since Feb 20th and 5 total on there too... what the hell should i do? just cash all 10 credits total in?? is anyone saving them at all??[/quote]

CASH THEM.

Even though I did the offers all legit, they want a copy of my Driver's license, bank account statement, and credit card #. I told them to fuck off and said I was reporting them to the BBB.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']CASH THEM.

Even though I did the offers all legit, they want a copy of my Driver's license, bank account statement, and credit card #. I told them to fuck off and said I was reporting them to the BBB.[/quote]

wtf??? they want all of that shit?? damn i need to find something to cash in my credits (too bad wii fit is still sold out)

[quote name='eminemobied12']i bet the same thing happens with my grant secrets revealed... but the posters above u r scaring me with saving credits... i have 5 and still want to do a few offers but don't want anything right now... i've had 2 TRAINN credits since Feb 20th and 5 total on there too... what the hell should i do? just cash all 10 credits total in?? is anyone saving them at all??[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it dude, they been around a long time and they are still going strong. Just because a couple people try to fraud/scam and then claim they did everything legit (as if they would admit others) doesn't mean you should cash for games you don't want. Just pre-order all the games you want if you really want to use the credits, but I don't really think you need to.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']ARGH.

What a bunch of crap. I'll be sticking with TRAINN from now on... they may be slow, but they've never screwed me on an MCR.[/QUOTE]

I submitted a polite but detailed support ticket about this, and got this in response:

I apologize for the issues you are having with Grant Consultant. It seems that they spent a while investigating your claim and have chosen to deny it. I do not know why they chose to do so, but there is nothing further that can be done once an advertiser has denied your credit. I wish there was more I could do because I would like to get you your credit but once an advertiser has denied your credit my hands are tied behind my back.

Sorry, but have a great day!

Lauren
I appreciate the nice and detailed response... but this still sucks.

i'm taking a break from this site. I like it and i've gotten Wii Play, Burnout Revenge, Rockband Drumset and i've got MGS4 preordered. i'll start up with them after i get MGS4. I'm afraid that my account will get banned like some others for bs reasons and then they won't send metal gear which would suck. check em out in 2 weeks then

[quote name='finsfan0210']i'm taking a break from this site. I like it and i've gotten Wii Play, Burnout Revenge, Rockband Drumset and i've got MGS4 preordered. i'll start up with them after i get MGS4. I'm afraid that my account will get banned like some others for bs reasons and then they won't send metal gear which would suck. check em out in 2 weeks then[/quote]

Hey man do you know what offers I should do on here?

06/08/08 eMusic 1/2 Credit 06/09/08 Amazon Webstore 1 Credit 06/10/08 Grant Search Assistant 1/2 Credit

Theres mine...did all the offers on 6/08/08. Just sent in an offer for MGS4 because they didnt have DBZ burst limit. How long did it take you guys to get verified.

if yo uwanted dbz burst limit just message them to add it, took only like a few hours for them to respond and add battlefield for me

my latest blockbuster hasn't been mcr'd it's been like 2 weeks. suck I doubt it'll go through. as for GGW, I returned to sender the dvds and it automatically canceled my trial and tmy acct got credited back the $9.99 =)

I just signed in today:

Hello Jonathan,

As you may have noticed, a number of our referral websites received updates tonight for both the number of referrals required and the number of offers required to be completed. Most of the MegaFreebie websites now only require 1 credit. The only exceptions are BigScreenTVs, Alienware, and websites requiring no referrals. We expect most people to embrace these changes but for those that currently have an account and would like to continue to earn their prize under the old requirements please submit a support ticket. This option will expire July 31st, 2008 at 11:59 PM PST.

Thank you for letting us help you to earn great rewards!

William
Purple Penguin Innovations
I sped read, so what does it mean? lol

also anyone notice offers that have been credited before are showing up under offers again? I'll send a ticket, wonder if I can redo these.

Man I hope MGS4 ships fast like everything else i've gotten from this site. I think i'm buying the game thursday and then i'll return the copy i get from this site so that i don't have to wait til saturday or monday to play it.

Both are pretty similar. I pre-ordered ninja gaiden from megafreebie, and gta from traiin. I think my ninja gaiden got here in 2 days and gta in 3, its up to you.

my experience is megafreebie has never let me known for 2 days after shipment notice.. trainn, I don't know if they got their act together but not the case

[quote name='HustlerKid']How long should my order take to verify? Its been 7 hours....:twoguns:[/quote]

They are probably scamming you. 7 hours is wayyy too long. haha

I have used this site since October 2007 and so far with 5 games - no problems.

Here is my experience with pre-orders - all PS3:

GTA 4 - submitted my order 5 days before it released, got it 2 days after release

Incredible Hulk - submitted my order 18 days before it released, got it 6 days after release but I think that was due to Amazon having supply problems with this game

MGS4 - submitted my order 4/30 - I am hoping to get it Friday or Saturday at the latest. I read on some forums of people who submitted for GTA4 a month early getting it on release day. We will see.

Hey guys, I'm new to MegaFreebie (I've done offers through Trainn for over a year though). I was just wondering, where does MegaFreebie get their games from? Like 360 and PS3 games...do they order them from Amazon or what? I appreciate your response.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey guys, I'm new to MegaFreebie (I've done offers through Trainn for over a year though). I was just wondering, where does MegaFreebie get their games from? Like 360 and PS3 games...do they order them from Amazon or what? I appreciate your response.[/quote]

Yeah, they order from Amazon.

[quote name='HustlerKid']Did any one receive MGS4 today?[/quote]

as of 2 PM EST Friday 6/13 - no MGS4 yet. UPS delivers around 4 PM here so I am hoping.

UPDATE - UPS man with a friendly face just dropped it off at 3:45PM. Life is good

Seconded, I received mine today as well (it's after midnight now and I just finished briefly playing it!)

The story is gonna be crazy intense :D

[quote name='HustlerKid']I havent received mine.....should I be worried?[/quote]

If you don't get it Monday I would contact them. Your UPS could just not be as efficient as others, especially if you aren't in a highly populated place.

Looking to try this site out, I just don't like the whole 1/2 credit thing on offer sites, that always turns me off on these sites. I like Trainn's straight up 1 credit an offer policy. But I have exhausted my offers on Trainn so I'll give this site a look.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Looking to try this site out, I just don't like the whole 1/2 credit thing on offer sites, that always turns me off on these sites. I like Trainn's straight up 1 credit an offer policy. But I have exhausted my offers on Trainn so I'll give this site a look.[/quote]

they also switch offers between credits and half credits all the time, its strange.

Hrm, I submitted an order last week and nothing yet. This is very unlike them. Is anyone else experiencing a longer than usual wait for approval?

Just joined the site not too long ago. I got two credits yesterday, and sent in for an order late at night. I wake up the next morning to find that it has already been "shipped".

Took four days for my last order, kind of long for them. Weird. Oh well, hopefully it'll be here by Friday and not get caught in the weekend.

[quote name='nate88']Just joined the site not too long ago. I got two credits yesterday, and sent in for an order late at night. I wake up the next morning to find that it has already been "shipped".[/quote]

What offers did you do? I'm having TERRIBLE luck with this site after LOVING yourfree360games.com

No matter what offer I do (clearing my cookies etc...) it always ends up as an MCR, and they've ALL been denied.

[quote name='QuenteK25']What offers did you do? I'm having TERRIBLE luck with this site after LOVING yourfree360games.com

No matter what offer I do (clearing my cookies etc...) it always ends up as an MCR, and they've ALL been denied.[/quote]

To the contrary, I actually love this site more than yourfree360games. Please tell me what you did on yourfree360games as well. Here's what I did on megafreebie:

ValueMax, emusic 50, Grant Search Assistant, Todays Escapes, Amazon Webstore, Grant Secrets Revealed, Hydroderm.

The only one that did NOT credit instantly was Amazon webstore, that credited the next day.

[quote name='QuenteK25']What offers did you do? I'm having TERRIBLE luck with this site after LOVING yourfree360games.com

No matter what offer I do (clearing my cookies etc...) it always ends up as an MCR, and they've ALL been denied.[/quote]

I know what you mean. I have 1 1/2 credits waiting for GGW to credit after filing a MCR the day before yesterday. If this ever credits, I've ordered my last game from here. I've already been stiffed with two offers, Today's escapes and Free Dollar Store. After waiting a month, my credits for those were denied. I never had that happen with Trainn.

[quote name='nate88']To the contrary, I actually love this site more than yourfree360games. Please tell me what you did on yourfree360games as well. Here's what I did on megafreebie:

ValueMax, emusic 50, Grant Search Assistant, Todays Escapes, Amazon Webstore, Grant Secrets Revealed, Hydroderm.

The only one that did NOT credit instantly was Amazon webstore, that credited the next day.[/quote]

Interesting...it was emusic 50 and Grant Secrets Revealed that didn't credit for me and had the MCR denied despite providing them with all the necessary info.

On yf360g.com I've done...stamps.com, rising star, eauction tutor, yahoo success center, quickbooks, increase my margin, gotvoice, identity sweep 360, consumer direct, blockbuster, credit check total, freecreditreport.com and the only two that didn't credit instantly were the last two and they both went through on MCR's.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Interesting...it was emusic 50 and Grant Secrets Revealed that didn't credit for me and had the MCR denied despite providing them with all the necessary info.

On yf360g.com I've done...stamps.com, rising star, eauction tutor, yahoo success center, quickbooks, increase my margin, gotvoice, identity sweep 360, consumer direct, blockbuster, credit check total, freecreditreport.com and the only two that didn't credit instantly were the last two and they both went through on MCR's.[/quote]

Thanks, I'm going to be trying most of the ones you did tomorrow. I dunno why, but I feel safer now trying them :roll: Some of the megafreebie offers were awesome because to cancel you just call and cancel with the digital answering computer lady, if you know what I mean.

They're starting to do offers with 1/4 credit. I thought 1/2 credit was a pain in the ass, but 1/4? I think I'm done with this site, they've started denying my MCRs and I've got 2 more waiting to be approved.

[quote name='Okatha']They're starting to do offers with 1/4 credit. I thought 1/2 credit was a pain in the ass, but 1/4? I think I'm done with this site, they've started denying my MCRs and I've got 2 more waiting to be approved.[/quote]

I saw that and it costs $8?! I really don't see any other offers for me to do on that site so I guess my newbie luck on it is over. Oh, well, can't complain. ~12$ for 2 brand new $60 games :applause:

bread's done
Back