MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

don't order mario kart cuz they don't bother to tell you its out of stock. After 2 weeks i complained nicely and they sent me a $50 amazon giftcard in place of the game.

I don't know what it is with this site....yourfree360games.com has been perfect for me, but I just never get credit for the offers on megafreebie. Plus all my MCR's get denied. It's getting pretty dang frustrating

i always delete my cookies and normally don't have too much trouble. I've gotten MGS4, GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Wii Play+Wii Remote and a $50 amazon giftcard so i'm happy.

Yeah, I always delete my cookies and do everything the same as I do with yourfree360games.com that's why it's so surprising to me that it just hasn't been working for me. I'm not doing duplicate offers or anything.

Looks like this thread was my lucky charm today. After I posted my complaints an MCR actually went through for once. I can finally order my first game.

Now instead of getting a game, can I just submit a request for them for an amazon gift card worth the same as a game (59.99). Or how does that work?

Went to sign up but they only have 3 games...resistance, halo3, and Z:TP. WTF? Is anyone else being limited to those prizes?

N/M. Was set straight by QuenteK25

Now to see if they actually credit me for my sign-ups...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='QuenteK25']Looks like this thread was my lucky charm today. After I posted my complaints an MCR actually went through for once. I can finally order my first game.

Now instead of getting a game, can I just submit a request for them for an amazon gift card worth the same as a game (59.99). Or how does that work?[/quote]

no they only did that cuz mario kart has been out of stock for 2 weeks

[quote name='finsfan0210']no they only did that cuz mario kart has been out of stock for 2 weeks[/quote]

Yeah, I sent in a support ticket and was denied, only 12 minutes after submitting it!

p.s. Go Dolphins

BookSwim is a great free offer to do! (Its like Netflix but for books)

Bookswim
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 30 days
Credit Amount: 1/2
Amount of time to credit: Instant (10 mins for me)
Cancellation Number: You can cancel online

Just did BookSwim and it credited within 5 minutes. I did add 3 books to my queue - not sure if that matters for crediting but I know it did for an old Blockbuster movie offer. This offer put me over the top for game #7. Love megafreebies - you just got to be selective in what offers you pick.:applause:

EDIT -
Also, I requested they add Mercenaries 2 to the list of PS3 games to order from and they did so within an hour. I don't know for sure but I imagine they will add it to the xbox360 list as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my first game from them a few days ago. What kind of turn around time do they have. As in, once it is marked as shipped about how long has it been taking most of you to get your game?

OK, about to start this, now that I've run out of yourfree360 deals...

Quick question: Is Amazon refunding returns again? I know they stopped for a while. I'm only asking because I could use a DS Lite, and returning a couple games to get one would be good. I take it MegaFreebie wouldn't let me get one for 3-4 credits, would they?

[quote name='Zmonkay']OK, about to start this, now that I've run out of yourfree360 deals...

Quick question: Is Amazon refunding returns again? I know they stopped for a while. I'm only asking because I could use a DS Lite, and returning a couple games to get one would be good. I take it MegaFreebie wouldn't let me get one for 3-4 credits, would they?[/quote]

I returned one from yf360g.com for a refund just a few weeks ago.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Ordered my first game from them a few days ago. What kind of turn around time do they have. As in, once it is marked as shipped about how long has it been taking most of you to get your game?[/quote]

For me it has been anywhere from 1 day (It was shipped in the morning and there next day at my door) up to 7 days (had to wait longer for the game Grid to become available since amazon didn't have it in stock on time)

I didn't get a confirmation email from video professor..

Gonna have to call and complain since I've not gotten credit.

been awhile since anyone posted here. I'm going to try this site again. If I can get one game I'll be a happy dude. =) Will do dealmax and value max, then will need a 1credit or maybe try another set of 1/2 credits..

This site is crap. I'm stuck with 1 credit. Whenever I try to fill out an MCR it keeps giving me Internal Server error. Also my Video Professor MCR has been sitting un answered for almost 3 weeks.

I know for the error you want to put the MCR is small pieces.. I found that out.. sucks. I hope I can get at least 2 credits and just call it good. Oct/Nov have a lot of games coming around and I'd love to get just a game here to help =)

how long has this internal server error been going on? tried to do a mcr for efax and it keeps saying that, and also when I try to email them through support.

[quote name='QuenteK25']^^^^^ Good call, instant credit for me too. First instant credit I've had on this site.[/quote]

Was bookswim a trial offer? If so was it automatic cause it keeps saying its goin to charge me 14.99

[quote name='spauldingfan']Was bookswim a trial offer? If so was it automatic cause it keeps saying its goin to charge me 14.99[/quote]

It was a free trial offer because they were in their beta period. If they're charging now I'm guessing that beta is over. It really was a good service if you like reading books and don't want to or can't get to the library. I used it for the whole free trial.

Awesome! The thing I like about this site is that I can get up to 6 credits and get something big. I did this last month and was able to return rock band bundle for nearly enough credit to get the red GOW psp slim. Nice touch :D

They denied my 1 month-sitting MCR for debt snap. It cost me fucking 5 bucks! Ah well.

Some things that really piss me off about this site, but you can't have it all, I suppose.

*****WARNING*****

Do NOT complete the offer for Ebay Money Machine (Affordable Guides). They are big scammers, and I've learned it the hard way. Like a fool, I neglected to read their TOS before signing up, thinking that I'd simply get the cancellation number after giving them my information. Everything seems straight foward, and I thought I would get a 10 day trial for $1...not quite. They basically say how if you cancel within the 10 day trial, you'll be charged a $40 cancellation fee. If you wait until after the trial, you'll be charged a non-refundable $59 for the month. It's a CATCH 22. As if to be even SCAMMIER THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT, they went and charged me $59 after 3 days!! I actually thought of cancelling and accepting the $40 charge as my own error, but this really pissed me off.

I'm lucky to have American Express I suppose, because they denied the charge and notified me immediately. The card is shut down for fraudulant use now. Sorry Affordable Guides!

Just wanted to warn everyone. This is the first major issue I've had with ANY free trials, from both YF360 and Megafreebie, since November 2007. Beware!

So are there any new good offers? I haven't been on MF in a while and want to get back into it so I can order some stuff.

[quote name='munch']So are there any new good offers? I haven't been on MF in a while and want to get back into it so I can order some stuff.[/quote]

i am not sure which ones are new because I only found out about the site browsing here last week but I recently did the following and received credit:

GameFly (1 credit)
Blockbuster (1 credit)
Easy Grant Finder (1/2 credit)
Grant Master (1/2 credit)
Automatic Builder (1/2 credit)
eMusic 50 (1/2 credit)
Ultimate Search Guide (1/2 credit)

I just really hate that 1/2 credit bullshit, but I'm going to use them since I'm tapped out at YF360G.com. The only two things I really want are Fallout 3 and GH IV. I'm assuming GHIV with guitar is like 3.5 credits, right? (That's another thing I hate about this site, BTW, the inability to see the games and their credit requirements at any time. Why not show it?)

This site has been Ok to me so far. I'm not liking this friggen 1/2 credit offers!!
I've had to do 4 offers instead of 2. I think after I get my first game and gonna stick with YF360G.com. It's way better over there.

lol, 1/4 credits now! Too bad im nearly at the $600 mark on YF360G. Also running out of offers on both sites.

Bah.

These offers kind of suck. Plus, the OP hasn't been updated in ages. Has anyone done some of the more recently added offers?

I can't get any Pacific Webworks offers to accept my CC. Many people on other forums are discussing the fact that many offers besides PWW are not working now - CC companies are cracking down on these thinking they are fraud or the sites are cracking down and allowing one offer per person/card across all their various offer sites over a period of time like 4 months. Also the offers used to allow me to get games for around $8 each now they are looking more like $20 each. I am holding off on freebie sites for now. My backlog is huge and I can wait on new releases and get them used for $20 to $30 in a few months. Between this and the free gift cards for opening CC's - i gamed for free for 2 years. Seems like the party is over now - or at least getting more expensive and difficult...

[quote name='jsgebo']I can't get any Pacific Webworks offers to accept my CC. Many people on other forums are discussing the fact that many offers besides PWW are not working now - CC companies are cracking down on these thinking they are fraud or the sites are cracking down and allowing one offer per person/card across all their various offer sites over a period of time like 4 months. Also the offers used to allow me to get games for around $8 each now they are looking more like $20 each. I am holding off on freebie sites for now. My backlog is huge and I can wait on new releases and get them used for $20 to $30 in a few months. Between this and the free gift cards for opening CC's - i gamed for free for 2 years. Seems like the party is over now - or at least getting more expensive and difficult...[/quote]

So why not spend $20 or less on the freebie sites and get a brand new game for $20 or less, instead of waiting several months and getting that same game used for $20-30. I don't quite follow your logic there?

New/Sooner/For Less
Used/Wait Months/Costs more

[quote name='QuenteK25']So why not spend $20 or less on the freebie sites and get a brand new game for $20 or less, instead of waiting several months and getting that same game used for $20-30. I don't quite follow your logic there?

New/Sooner/For Less
Used/Wait Months/Costs more[/quote]

-my backlog is huge - much of it from freebie sites
-less time to play as I am very busy with work (didn't mention that in my OP)
-don't have to deal with the headache of finding offers i can actually do and dance around the fraud and gotchas and spam of freebie sites along with canceling orders on time etc. many of the good easy offers have dried up and what is left is a lot of crap. Some even have cancellation fee's hidden in TOS now. Fradulent charges are on the rise from these dirtbag offer sites.

I am not saying it's bad, just saying it's not as easy or worth it as it once was - at least for me. Also the credit crunch is starting to make the CC companies a lot more leary about fraud and that complicates things. Many in other forums are saying they cant get offers to credit because credit card companies will think some $2 charge is fraud and lock the card down forcing you to call them to clear it up only to have it happen again on your next offer. I have usedup many of the ofers over the last year so that may be part of the problem.

Sounds reasonable to me. Somehow missed the "backlog" comment in your first post. That alone makes the months of waiting no big deal.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've done the easiest offers on this site, and maxed out my yearly $600 on yf360g.com so I've stopped as well. Backlogged and work is in full gear. Time to sit back and slowly work through my unplayed games.

I 3rd that. I've far passed the $600 mark on YF360 and I've been lucky that they haven't stopped my account. One more is processing. If it freezes, I'll cancel it and hold off until 2009. No point in paying taxes with about 2 months left.

Megafreebie's offers are getting crappy, they don't credit consistently, and most of the good ones are PWW and they refuse my information. I'm stuck in a rut now.

Looks like my last games for 2008 are going to be Dead Space, LBP, and maybe Left 4 Dead. We'll see if I can squeeze another game out of megafreebie and perhaps YF360 will continue to be stupid and ship another game to me without freezing the account. We'll see (and hope).

Has anyone done the offer "FamilySecure.com". Its $19.99 for 2 credits, which isn't bad, for a $59.99 game.

Also do things credit a lot better than in the past? I remember there being many times where many of my completed offers were denied.

[quote name='buterbals']Has anyone done the offer "FamilySecure.com". Its $19.99 for 2 credits, which isn't bad, for a $59.99 game.

Also do things credit a lot better than in the past? I remember there being many times where many of my completed offers were denied.[/quote]

I just did this offer. I have read on SD that some people did it with success. I will post back here once I have something to report. I figured for $20 I can get Resistance 2 and the service in this case actually is worthwhile (credit score info and report)

[quote name='jsgebo']I just did this offer. I have read on SD that some people did it with success. I will post back here once I have something to report. I figured for $20 I can get Resistance 2 and the service in this case actually is worthwhile (credit score info and report)[/quote]

UPDATE - this offer credited in 1.5 days. $19.95 for Resistance 2. Pretty easy offer to do for a quick 2.0 credit game.

[quote name='jsgebo']UPDATE - this offer credited in 1.5 days. $19.95 for Resistance 2. Pretty easy offer to do for a quick 2.0 credit game.[/quote]

Just to finish this off, Resistance 2 arrived Friday 11/8. This is my 8th game in just over a year with them with no issues. I am hoping to squeeze out another one this weekend - hope I can find enough offers

has any1 done the Acai Berry or Caralluma Slim offers?
those r pretty much the only other offers i can do since i've done almost all the other offers on a different video game site

Anyone still using this site?

I've got one credit left on my account so I figure I will complete an offer, get a game, and be done with the site.

This site was great one it first started, but then they lowered the point values for offers, making it not as cost effective as yf360g.com has it got any better?

bread's done
Back