Megazell's Free And Legal PC Games List!

Blades of Time - Limited Edition, Star Ruler, The Lost Crown <- Want the keys? Hit me up on here.
I would be interested in giving the lost crown and star ruler a good home. Star Ruler kind of reminds me of pax imperia that I played a lot in about the windows 95 era. The lost crown also looks pretty interesting.

With all of the nonsense going on - it may be time for me reevalute my STEAM collection. In the past, I've given it out but I think this one may be permanent.

Gotta talk with the fam first since we've all been using STEAM a lot as of late and see how it goes.

iBomber Defense Pacific - Free Retail PC Game - https://www.indiegala.com/store

Just got invite to the alpha of GOG Galaxy

Match making service for online portions of some titles in GoG!

^ It fits - They had free section awhile back but it was hard to sort through. I am glad they made it easier!

Been awhile since I've visited or posted in this thread. Glad to see it is still maintained. What are some good recommendations for, preferably, free RTS games?

Any that are still maintained /played /being modded or developed?

Been awhile since I've visited or posted in this thread. Glad to see it is still maintained. What are some good recommendations for, preferably, free RTS games?

Any that are still maintained /played /being modded or developed?
nCogNeato did a good job pointing you in the right direction from my list. Here is another link - https://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/category/strategy-3d-single-player-with-multiplayer/ - Glest and MegaGlest are always being added to with mods and update.

I made some changes to my wordpress page.

1) Selected a temp theme to fix the menu issue. It now drops down to the right properly.

2) It's mobile friendly.

I am currently preparing the site to have it's own domain and host. A friend that I met through freeware gaming @ NYU has offered to host the site on his server through his company. Woot Woot :)

I have a local hosted site and theme that look much better but that will be for the new site once it's up.

Free STEAM keys - From my personal stash

99 Spirits: Special Edition - Windows Only
Vanguard Princess + Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize Pack + Vanguard Princess Lilith Pack - Windows Only

Shoot a message here for the keys - Must not be a new member of the forum.

Vanguard Princess + Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize Pack + Vanguard Princess Lilith Pack - Windows Only

I wouldn't mind trying out Vanguard Princess if nobody else has claimed it yet. Thanks for maintaining this list!

I'll take 99 Spirits if you still have it. If not, no worries. Thanks for everything you do regardless. :)

Free Retail PC Game - I got a lot of free codes for www.gog.com. Anyone want Divine Divinity? Mac and Windows Only.

Must not be a CAG newbie/new account.

bread's done
Back