Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gaming related, but the store in Kenosha, wi, is clearancing out a decent amount of toys, and it's a pretty nice 75% off. A bunch of action figures for masters of the universe, marvel, d&d, halo, spawn, and buzz light-year for around $3-5 each. Also some board games for $5-10, and Funko Pop for $3 each. Happy hunting.
Some of this clearance went down even more, much of it being 75% and then an additional 25% off.
The "Route and Go" Mario Brothers game was down to $10, and Choose Your Own Adventure Board Game to like $8.75.

My local Meijer was clearancing toys down pretty hard.  Not a lot left by now but I managed to get that WWE Wrekkin semi for like $13.  Kinda mad because they had like 5 of those D&D Gelatinous Cubes when I bought one a long time ago, should've waited.

While they whittled down PS and XBox games to like 2 or 3 new releases, they still have like 20 or so Switch games on the shelf.  I got excited for a bit because there was a clearance tag on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but they didn't actually change the price yet.

Saw Metroid Prime Remastered and Zelda BotW at $35 each.  I thought that was still too high, but they disappeared within a couple of days.

They barely even have any Switch stuff anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back