Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Division release on Friday = $15 coupon for next grocery visit

Otherwise, nothing much else this week at my store.

Mperk for $10 off Kingdom Hearts

$5 off Playstation Classic which is ~$40 at my local store.

Various PS4 Greatest Hits for $15.

Nothing else noteworthy.

Lot's of repeat stuff and no standouts.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $30

Wolfenstein 2 - $20

Evil WIthin 2 - $20

Couple other items I didn't pay attention to much.

Various PS4 Greatest Hits for $15.

I found a Windows 10 Home copy for $68 roughly. They also had office 2013 but it wasn't in the system and I wasn't about to pay the $139.99 price tag taped to the box.

I got the Hori Mini PS4 Gamepad at Meijer today for $9.  Seems to be the regular price as there was on clearance tag or anything. 

Crackdown 3 - $30

The Division 2 - $45 ( Pretty sure it was this )

There was a couple more things as well but I forget at the moment.

If you're into Pokemon Cards, they're all Buy 1 get one 50% off.

Per-booster pack the best deals are the $41.99 trainer boxes (8 packs of cards per box, so about $62 for 16) followed closely by the single packs.

I also spotted a Nyko Charge Link for Xbox One for $5.99, but it's just a standard 8 foot MicroUSB

Mperks has a $100 off coupon for the xbox one x. The Fallout 76 bundle is on sale for $399 and comes with a $125 off your next shopping trip coupon. Making the bundle $299 plus a  $125 coupon. basically a $176 xbox one x.

Fallout 76 xbox one x $399 - $100 mperks coupon - $125 next shopping trip coupon = $175 plus tax

Mine came out to $321 and the $125 coupon automatically printed

Mperks has a $100 off coupon for the xbox one x. The Fallout 76 bundle is on sale for $399 and comes with a $125 off your next shopping trip coupon. Making the bundle $299 plus a $125 coupon. basically a $176 xbox one x.

Fallout 76 xbox one x $399 - $100 mperks coupon - $125 next shopping trip coupon = $175 plus tax

This is an insane deal if you can find the fallout one

Tried to get one but every store around me is sold out. You guys are lucky that they still had it at this point in the sale! Nice find!

Mperks has a $100 off coupon for the xbox one x. The Fallout 76 bundle is on sale for $399 and comes with a $125 off your next shopping trip coupon. Making the bundle $299 plus a $125 coupon. basically a $176 xbox one x.

Just saw this. Is the coupon gone already? Can't find it in my mperks. Showing one fallout bundle in stock nearby and I'd love to snag it if I can still get the deal. Thanks

EDIT: nvm, just saw it expired may 4

Not much on sale at my store this week. Some stuff on clearance so check the aisle and end caps if you go.

Picked up a NYKO solo block XB1 charge pack a couple weeks back for ~$14. Got 2 more today for $10 each. There was some Power A controllers and a couple Rock Candy 360 controllers. Didn't really check the PS4 stuff. Worth a look.

Went to Meijer today.  Saw they had copies of Nier Automata and Injustice 2 GOTY editions for PS4 around the $25 range.  Didn't check on XBox stuff.  But they also seemed to be clearancing out all their PC software.  Bought a bunch of Sims 3 expansions and might go back to get some more if I think about it.  Also got a PS4 charging station for 1/2 off.  They had those 3rd party glowing controllers for 1/2 off too but I didn't get any.

No real standouts. Lots of repeats. Mine is putting a few things on clearance but no good deals yet. Some controllers/accessories have been clearance at mine and sold out already.

Wolf 2 = $20

Evil WIthin 2 = $20

Fallout 76 = $40?

A few other things.

This Memorial Weekend they are doing a reduced Santa Bucks for the 2-Day sale. Father's Day weekend they will probably do their Buy 1 get 1 40% like usual.

No real standouts. Lots of repeats. Mine is putting a few things on clearance but no good deals yet. Some controllers/accessories have been clearance at mine and sold out already.

Wolf 2 = $20

Evil WIthin 2 = $20

Fallout 76 = $40?

A few other things.

This Memorial Weekend they are doing a reduced Santa Bucks for the 2-Day sale. Father's Day weekend they will probably do their Buy 1 get 1 40% like usual.
thanks for telling us about santa bucks :D

My Meijer still has a GOW edition Xbox one S. Id like to buy it eventually for my console collection.

Last time I saw FF for $9.99 was Black Friday 2018. Thanks for the tip!

BOGO 40% off this week on video games

also save $50 on your next purchase when you buy a PS4 Slim

or $200 when you buy an X-Box One X

BOGO 40% off this week on video games

also save $50 on your next purchase when you buy a PS4 Slim

or $200 when you buy an X-Box One X
Hmmm, the ad specifies a $499 Xbox One X for the $200 coupon. No Fallout bundles in my store, but I'm curious if it would produce a coupon too ...

YMMV, but the B1G1 40% off worked on clearance games for me. They had a few switch games (Cars 3, Lego World, Rocket League, etc.) on clearance and the register discounted the second game.

Just Cause 4 = $30

Kingdom Hearts = $40

A few things on clearance as well but nothing stood out.

Also the 40% off a second game.

Nothing on sale this week apparently. I did see some assorted Clearance games but I didn't check them.

This coming week they will probably have the B1 get 40% off second game along with some other deals for Father's Day.

Decent deals this week on Xbox One X / Apple products. Xbox One X consoles are on sale for $399 and there is also a $100 off mperks coupon bringing it down to $300. You also get a free $59.99 or less game with it. It might not be the best deal we've seen, but I think it's decent :)

Apple Watch series 3 / 4 and some ipads are on sale and also come with a $100 off your next purchase coupon.

That being said, it's Meijer, so cross your fingers that they have them in stock. My local Meijer had one Xbox in stock and 2 watches.

Decent deals this week on Xbox One X / Apple products. Xbox One X consoles are on sale for $399 and there is also a $100 off mperks coupon bringing it down to $300. You also get a free $59.99 or less game with it. It might not be the best deal we've seen, but I think it's decent :)

Apple Watch series 3 / 4 and some ipads are on sale and also come with a $100 off your next purchase coupon.

That being said, it's Meijer, so cross your fingers that they have them in stock. My local Meijer had one Xbox in stock and 2 watches.

To make the deal better there’s a 10% general merchandise coupon that will stack but add it through mperks... think it starts Thursday

I'm really leaning towards doing this later today. I think I'd probably want to try to sell the free game though to bring the out-of-pocket cost down even lower, since there's nothing out there that I really want but don't already have right now.

Any advice on that? I was thinking MK11 or DMC5 would be good choices for re-selling.

I'm really leaning towards doing this later today. I think I'd probably want to try to sell the free game though to bring the out-of-pocket cost down even lower, since there's nothing out there that I really want but don't already have right now.

Any advice on that? I was thinking MK11 or DMC5 would be good choices for re-selling.
I actually did this deal earlier this week (before I knew about the 10% off general merchandise that just started) and I went with MK11 to sell. Rage 2 may be an option as well, but probably better luck with MK11. I made my purchase on Sunday and needed a manager override for the free game because it didn't ring up automatically with the Xbox One X bundle, so be sure to watch your total and make sure the game is marked free.

Just did the deal. Got the nba 2k bundle, with mortal Kombat 11, for $274. Helluva deal. Thanks again to katsumi and srac.

this $100 off coupon is just in general mperks or was a previous coupon?
It's an mperks coupon that is valid through the 16th I believe :) I found it by just searching "Xbox" in the meijer app. If you're referring to the Apple coupon, that prints off at the time of purchase.

Can I use the 10% off Mperks on the Nintendo Switch trying to get one for my son’s birthday and don’t want to pay full price. My wife has the app on her phone but I forgot to check before she left out for the evening

Has anybody seen the Pokémon bundles cause that’s the main one the wife wants to get.

you could us

Can I use the 10% off Mperks on the Nintendo Switch trying to get one for my son’s birthday and don’t want to pay full price. My wife has the app on her phone but I forgot to check before she left out for the evening

Has anybody seen the Pokémon bundles cause that’s the main one the wife wants to get.
you could use the coupon on anything that is general merchandise so should work on the switch and its bundles etc...I don't know if the pokemon bundle is in store someone else will have to answer that question for you :)

you could us

you could use the coupon on anything that is general merchandise so should work on the switch and its bundles etc...I don't know if the pokemon bundle is in store someone else will have to answer that question for you :)
Thanks for the info it’s just I know sometimes they limit certain electronics u can use the coupons on.

bread's done
Back