Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how do the coupons stack? 100 off and then 10% or 10% then 100 off?
Here’s how the coupons stacked for the system I purchased:

The Xbox One X NBA 2K19 bundle regular price $499.99 on sale for $399.99.
mPerks coupon $100 came off the $399.99 price to bring it down to $299.99
mPerks coupon 10% off general merchandise also came off the $399.99 price so another $40 off bringing the price down to $259.99.
Free game up to a $59.99 value with the purchase of an Xbox One X system $59.99 off of $59.99 = $0
Sales tax where I am in Wisconsin is 5% so the grand total was $272.99 out the door for the system and a copy of Mortal Kombat 11.
So essentially $399.99 + $59.99 = $459.98 before tax.
$459.98 - $100 - $40 - $59.99 = $259.99
$259.99 + 5% = $272.99.

My store seems to be in the middle of re-arranging shelves and they had a couple ok clearance items but nothing amazing.

MPERKS added a $20 off God of War coupon. The price is $19.99 until 6am.

Basically sales from last week are being extended through an Mperks coupon that started at midnight but prices won't update in the system until 6am. There's actually a few deals to be had.

Anyone know if the Meijer deal for the Xbox One X deal is still going on? Just noticed this deal and want to try and get in on it. Thanks

Deal doesn't work. All out of God of war and Spiderman at my store, so I tried a controller. It rang up still $39.99, but when I went to put in my mperks number, the screen said mperks is offline and couldn't apply coupons. Maybe someone else has better luck.

Got Tales of Vesperia for $17 with a series of 2 $5 off, a $10 off, and a 10% off coupon.  Not a big shopper of Meijer's........but their game prices "can" be amazing.

I'm not seeing the Xbox One X in my mperks, just $50 off PS4 Pro for console deals. Also not seeing the 10% coupon.

Deal doesn't work. All out of God of war and Spiderman at my store, so I tried a controller. It rang up still $39.99, but when I went to put in my mperks number, the screen said mperks is offline and couldn't apply coupons. Maybe someone else has better luck.
It was worth a shot. They mess up like that from time to time.

I'm not seeing the Xbox One X in my mperks, just $50 off PS4 Pro for console deals. Also not seeing the 10% coupon.
The sales at Meijer change on Sundays. There's also 2/3 day sales that cover Thursday-Saturday. The coupon likely expired.

Nothing stuck out today while looking. Some 3DS Japanese shovelware for $10 and a couple random clearance items.

Summers can be kinda slow there for sales. I do see they started carrying some PC accessories that I look forward to getting on clearance in a few months.

Meijer clearance is massively YMMV. I regularly check about 4 stores and there has never been any sort of similarity between them.

Meijer doesn't price match, and this isn't valid on clearance. Meh.
Yeah, I nearly headed over there, thinking it was at least worth the flip. But for some reason I was under the impression the XOX had price dropped to $400 for PS4 Pro parity, but no. Pass as well.

Yeah, I nearly headed over there, thinking it was at least worth the flip. But for some reason I was under the impression the XOX had price dropped to $400 for PS4 Pro parity, but no. Pass as well.
Yeah, it's a bummer, especially since my local store finally had some in stock. Thanks for posting the coupon anyway!

That Linksys EA7300 AC1750 router is a pretty good deal actually. Looks like $65 (half off $129.99 listed on Meijer.com)

Amazon is $97.95

Best Buy is $129.99

If I didn't have a Tenda AC1900 router I'd probably go for that.

I took advantage of the 50% off one Hasbro board game. Sailor Moon Monopoly was already 25% off, coupon knocked it down to $16, originally 45.

Only thing I saw today was Battlefield V for $30 and Deluxe for $40.

DO NOT waste money on the Deluxe for this. Honestly, in the game's current state an even deeper discount is what I would suggest.

Seen today:

Wolf 2 = $10

Evil Within 2 = $10

Rage 2 = $35

Fallout 76 = $20

Dragon Quest XI = $30

For Honor: Marching ? = $20

There is a "Tech Week" ad starting on Sunday.

Lots of money back via a coupon deals.

$15 back on $59.99 PS4 controller

$100 back on $399.99 PS4 Pro

$75 back on $299.99 PS4

BOGO 40% off video games

There's a two day sale with a generic 10% off general merchandise coupon through mPerks

Ohio also has a tax free holiday for clothing items under $75 and school supplies under $20.

so ps4 price dropped to 249.99 in some stores wondering if same thing at meijer....can you do....249.99 ps4 with 75 coupon and 10% general merchandise?

I would assume they're keeping the Tech Week advertised price of $299.99

There's an mPerks coupon for a flat $25, and the 10% in addition to the $75 coupon

So about $267.3 assuming an 8% tax rate then you get the $75 back.

E: Next week's ad shows $249.99 with $25 back in a coupon.

They're also doing a b1g1 40% off all video games. Tempted to get fire emblem and dragon quest builders 2.
Edit:Sorry I didn't see the post above mentioning that already.

The PlayStation Classic is back at 19.99.  

and

Thursday 8/29 - Monday 9/2
10% off general merchandise, apparel & shoes with mPerks

What system did you see that for?
I usually look at Xbox but the sales are often for both. This was on sale again this week. Some games are starting to hit clearance as well. Seen Southpark But Whole for $15 and some sports titles too.

Nothing that great in the weekend sale ad beyond the 10% off mperks. a 40 inch "RCA" HDTV is $149 before coupon and the 10% would take care of tax.

Seen today:

Red Dead 2  = $30

Mortal Kombat = $40 ( I think it was or $50)

Some more items marked as clearance too. Madden, sports games, etc.

I do have to say this will be one of the stores I miss the most in moving from Michigan to Louisiana. Always had some hidden gems.

Saw on clearance: Tetris Effect, Borderlands Handsome Collection $10

TES Online Morrowind $5

Seen today:

Wolf 2 = $10

Evil Within 2 = $10

Rage 2 = $30

Fallout 76 = $20

- Centennial Edition = 40

Destiny 2 Forsaken = $10

ESO Summerset = 10

Lots of stuff on clearance too.

Mperks had a $5 off coupon when I checked it this evening. Not good on clearance or gift cards, but there is a 10 for 10 (11th free) sale today and tomorrow. There's also $10 back when buying Borderlands 3. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case for Zelda

Nothing of note on sale this week.

Borderlands  = $10 store credit coupon back for buying this week.

Destiny 2 Forsaken = $10 again

Meijer 2 day sale Friday/Saturday

10% off general merchandise coupon (Works on Genesis Classic and Switch Lite)

Meijer 2 day sale Friday/Saturday

10% off general merchandise coupon (Works on Genesis Classic and Switch Lite)
Would this include Zelda? Seems like this would be the best deal for it out of the gate, unless Walmart does the instore sale at $50.94...

bread's done
Back