Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sackboy rang $14.99 in one & $19.99 in other Meijer, so maybe this is store specific. Both stores had it marked for $59.99

Still a couple of Sackboy copies at the Warren, MI location as of yesterday afternoon. They were also ringing up with 25% off, but I didn't see any signage to indicate what items that discount applies to. 

Just saw ps4/ps5/and Xbox X & series X 2021 sports games on clearance FIFA 2021/ Madden 2021 and NHL 2021. For ps4 & xbox X $20

For ps5/XSX 29.99

Fifa 21 and nba 2k20 xbox are $3

The special edition madden 21 and fifa 21 xbox were $10

Nba 2k21 xbox series x with zion on the cover was $12.50

Ps4 dualshock attachment thing $5
Cod black ops 3 ps4 $15

I'll have to check if mine has the Dual Shock attachement. 

It might be worth noting that, if you're store still has any copies, 'Sackboy: A Big Adventure' seems to still be on sale for $20 (possibly $15).

Fifa 21 and nba 2k20 xbox are $3

The special edition madden 21 and fifa 21 xbox were $10

Nba 2k21 xbox series with zion on the cover was $12.50

Ps4 dualshock attachment thing $5
Cod black ops 3 ps4 $15
Are these display prices or scan prices? I might cop NBA 2K21 for Series X just to have once I finally buy one.

Checked one of my Meijers and they had NBA 2k20 for Xbone for $3. I passed on it, but then noticed it trades for $5.50 to Gamestop so if you see it you might consider it just for that.

Checked one of my Meijers and they had NBA 2k20 for Xbone for $3. I passed on it, but then noticed it trades for $5.50 to Gamestop so if you see it you might consider it just for that.
I dont see the 2k20 xbox trade value listed. Fyi fifa 21 is $8. Not willing to spend cash for gs credit though so I passed on everything

I dont see the 2k20 xbox trade value listed. Fyi fifa 21 is $8. Not willing to spend cash for gs credit though so I passed on everything
Hmm... You're right. I'm not sure what I did and somehow I don't even have browser history from searching for it. Maybe I hallucinated it?

Anyways I went to the other Meijer and found this. They only had 1 left

[attachment=35973:20210820_144959.jpg]

Unfortunately the Meijer in Westland, MI I went to had 2K21 Series X for $40. Also funny thing I noticed they have pictures of all the games in security cases.

[attachment=35975:20210821_162906.jpg]

Also Just Dance 2021  4.99 Switch

Call Of Duty Modern Warefare Xbox One i think was 5.99.

Soldam Switch 1.99

Titanfall 2  PS4/Xbox One 1.99

Fallout 4 PS4 1.99

Deus Ex Mankind Divided PS4 1.99

I got the last two copies of Demon Souls at one store, but right before i checked out i noticed something seemed odd about one of the copies.  Basically someone returned the game completely taped up in packing tape and put in a blank disc resealed.  Surprised the store must of took this as return.

Monroe had PS5 Nioh Collection for 6.99

Had. Now I have it. I wanted Demon Souls but itll do :p Nothing else there, I'll save everyone some gas and time.

Destiny 2 and elder scrolls online tamriel unlimited also on the $1.99 list. Not sure either of those discs are even necessary to play those games anymore, but....

FIFA 21- 7.99 ps4/Xbox
FIFA 21 -9.99 ps5 and Xbox x
Watch dogs legion 40 Xbox
Assassins creed Valhalla 40 Xbox
Call of duty black ops 4 - $5.99 ps4
Cadence of hyrule switch $30

My Meijer has a pair of blue camo wireless switch controllers that have been on "clearance" for over a year for $55 with a tag that hasn't been changed. The best part is when you scan one on the price checker it shows up as item not found then if you have them ring it up on a register it says clearance $64.99. I asked the girl in electronics about it and she said she had no idea what the deal with it was but those controllers should likely be $10 at most at this point but they don't have the authority to change it and when they asked the manager on duty to she treated me like a thief and refused to do it.  They also have several of the clearance games mentioned here but one of the employees bought all of them the day they were marked down instead of changing the tags and traded them all in or sold them on Facebook for a profit which he wasn't supposed to according to the girl I talked to and the manager still made her change the tags knowing full well they had none of the games.

My Meijer has a pair of blue camo wireless switch controllers that have been on "clearance" for over a year for $55 with a tag that hasn't been changed. The best part is when you scan one on the price checker it shows up as item not found then if you have them ring it up on a register it says clearance $64.99. I asked the girl in electronics about it and she said she had no idea what the deal with it was but those controllers should likely be $10 at most at this point but they don't have the authority to change it and when they asked the manager on duty to she treated me like a thief and refused to do it. They also have several of the clearance games mentioned here but one of the employees bought all of them the day they were marked down instead of changing the tags and traded them all in or sold them on Facebook for a profit which he wasn't supposed to according to the girl I talked to and the manager still made her change the tags knowing full well they had none of the games.
PM me the store number and the upc

Meijer has new holiday dump bins of video games (they do this every year).  The games are all $19.99 I believe and are Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  Xbox One, PS4 and Switch.  Although for Switch I only saw Carnival Games and Cartoon Network Battle Crashers.  

Interesting note, all the games have the same sticker over the UPC to mark it as a holiday item.  Oddly enough, if you happen to remove that sticker, some of the games become much cheaper.  For example, XBox One Pac-Man and Lego Avengers are only $1.99 (their previous clearance prices).  You can check any prices on the Meijer app with Shop and Scan feature.  Some of the original barcodes won't scan though.  

Meijer has new holiday dump bins of video games (they do this every year). The games are all $19.99 I believe and are Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Xbox One, PS4 and Switch. Although for Switch I only saw Carnival Games and Cartoon Network Battle Crashers.

Interesting note, all the games have the same sticker over the UPC to mark it as a holiday item. Oddly enough, if you happen to remove that sticker, some of the games become much cheaper. For example, XBox One Pac-Man and Lego Avengers are only $1.99 (their previous clearance prices). You can check any prices on the Meijer app with Shop and Scan feature. Some of the original barcodes won't scan though.
. You get caught taking off those labels you could be treated like you were stealing

. You get caught taking off those labels you could be treated like you were stealing
It's almost like they are stealing from us. How can they take a game that scans $1.99 and upsell it to $19.99.

But yes, don't be obvious about the stickers if you decide to look into it. Also, you really aren't stealing.

It's almost like they are stealing from us. How can they take a game that scans $1.99 and upsell it to $19.99.

But yes, don't be obvious about the stickers if you decide to look into it. Also, you really aren't stealing.
Ymmv. Meijer AP doesn't fuck around.

Worked at Meijer while in college, that crappy pizza place they used to have near the entrance.  About once a week I got to see loss prevention tackle people at the door.  It was awesome!

One time a guy tried wheeling out two big screens in a shopping cart.  Yeah, nobody's gonna notice that!  They stopped him in the breezeway, once back inside he tried doing the switchback and run out the door.  Took three people to tackle him and pull him back in the store.  Was talking to the greeter six months later and she said that guy was now being held for murdering his wife.

Yep. Saw that sale a week ago too.
Also a 25% extra off clearance pulse on electronics and entertainment is going on right now.

bread's done
Back