Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance w/ Limited Edition SteelBook & Commando Armour DLC (PS3 or Xbox 360) for $9.49 each @GameDealDaily.com

AznDragon89

CAGiversary!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance w/ Limited Edition SteelBook & DLC

here ps3 version (OOS)

here xbox 360 version

$9.49 each + Free Shipping Includes

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3 or Xbox 360)

Collectible Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Steelbook Case

Custom Body: Commando Armour DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my PS3 copy with the $2 on Friday and had a lot of fun with the game over the weekend.  While I wish I could get the steel book case instead of the 2 bucks, it's still a really good deal for a brand new sealed copy of the game. The Amazon order I cancelled was going to cost $11.48 plus shipping.

Could drfrielgood handle the situation better by letting people know he ran out of steel books and offer his customers a choice? Absolutely. Will I buy something from GDD again? Unlikely. Would I order the game again knowing I wouldn't get the steel book? Definitely. Regardless of how you feel about how he runs his business, we all have to admit It was a good ass deal.

And for those of you saying you are going to get your money back and keep the game, dude just send the game back if you feel it's not worth $7.49. Don't be a dick.

Based on what I've seen so far, He sent all the steel books with the 360 copies. I got a steel book with my order, and I ordered the 360 version.

Based on what I've seen so far, He sent all the steel books with the 360 copies. I got a steel book with my order, and I ordered the 360 version.
Yea he's terrible at "running" a business and then lies on the side. Apparently the 360 and PS3 Steelbooks are different...but from what I've seen they are the same. He stated that he ran out of ps3 versions before xbox ones...which makes no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid for this nine days ago and still have not received my order, guys. I do live on the east coast (North Carolina) and I'm not sure where he's shipping from but when should I file a dispute with PayPal?

I paid for this nine days ago and still have not received my order, guys. I do live on the east coast (North Carolina) and I'm not sure where he's shipping from but when should I file a dispute with PayPal?
from new Hudson, Michigan and he shipping first class mail so that should be 3 days to 4 days top to receive. If you don't even have no kind of tracking number yet I would file a dispute already cause evidently he forgot your order

from new Hudson, Michigan and he shipping first class mail so that should be 3 days to 4 days top to receive. If you don't even have no kind of tracking number yet I would file a dispute already cause evidently he forgot your order
I e-mailed him about it yesterday and all I got back as a response was a tracking number and the word "Thanks". Nothing else. Pretty unprofessional...

At any rate I got the game yesterday and it was in new condition, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

bread's done
Back