Metal Gear Solid HD Collection LE $59.99 at Gamestop

Picked up a LE Xbox version. Seems like all the PS3 copies are long gone. Looking forward to playing these again with the sharper graphics. Looks like a mighty big art book too. Thanks OP.

I did the Zavvi preorder, but cancelled it. Didn't feel like hanging on to a mantle piece. Mine was $115 for PS3. I don't need non-playable mantle pieces, so decided to cancel.

[quote name='b3b0p']I did the Zavvi preorder, but cancelled it. Didn't feel like hanging on to a mantle piece. Mine was $115 for PS3. I don't need non-playable mantle pieces, so decided to cancel.[/QUOTE]
If you ordered the PS3 version you wouldn't have a non playable mantle piece.

You would have a perfectly usable mantle piece....

Unless you meant 360 instead of PS3 then you'd be correct

[quote name='icarusmight']Picked up a LE Xbox version. Seems like all the PS3 copies are long gone. Looking forward to playing these again with the sharper graphics. Looks like a mighty big art book too. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I think the ps3 version is still in stock for preorder. Just checked and i was able to order to cart.

These are supposed to be limited to 6000 units on the PS3 and 2000 units on the 360... no way that's true. Zavvi originally planned this as 4000 copies on the PS3 only and that sold out within days. These have been up for over a month now and still in stock.:whistle2:k

[quote name='WViking']I pre-ordered it from Zavvi.com. Just search for "Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: PS3 Limited Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) [PS3]"

My total was $112 after shipping. I live in the US so shipping was not free. The game comes out February 3. This version is on eBay currently for a buy it now price of $250.

There are only 10,000 of these being printed supposedly, 6,000 PS3 copies and 4,000 Xbox 360 copies.[/QUOTE]

It is with code "INTER". ;)

[quote name='anumeric']I think the ps3 version is still in stock for preorder. Just checked and i was able to order to cart.[/QUOTE]

I added it to my cart, went through the checkout and it bombed before heading to Paypal. Oh well, I didn't need to spend more for another MGS LE anyway.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']If you ordered the PS3 version you wouldn't have a non playable mantle piece.

Unless you meant 360 instead of PS3 then you'd be correct[/QUOTE]

That is actually not entirely correct. Many Xbox 360 games aren't region enforced i.e. they can be played in different regions. There used to be a whole list that people updated.

So the question is, does anyone have a UK Xbox 360 version they can confirm?

Hey guys. Need help with trying to get gamestop to.pricematch. first theyre saying its an online only ptice. Then theyre saying that its no longer in their system so they cannot rering it. Help....

[quote name='ddp72984']Hey guys. Need help with trying to get gamestop to.pricematch. first theyre saying its an online only ptice. Then theyre saying that its no longer in their system so they cannot rering it. Help....[/QUOTE]

I didn't have to price match at all. It showed $79.99 on the sticker but rang up $59.99. Did you have them try and ring it up? How are you supposed to pay if they say they cannot ring it up?

[quote name='ddp72984']Hey guys. Need help with trying to get gamestop to.pricematch. first theyre saying its an online only ptice. Then theyre saying that its no longer in their system so they cannot rering it. Help....[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the cashier is scanning the wrong UPC (not sure how that's possible) or they bought it for themselves shortly after you left the store.

I tried to get my GS to price protect my LE purchase from December and they wouldn't let me. In fact, they acted surprised when I even mentioned the idea over the phone. I guess customer service was never GS' forte.

I never thought Gamestop price matched.

Literally had a guy almost start laughing in my face after i asked him once. (I had just brought the game a week prior)

[quote name='kinney_bmx']If you ordered the PS3 version you wouldn't have a non playable mantle piece.

Unless you meant 360 instead of PS3 then you'd be correct[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have the balls to open this, thats what i mean by mantle piece

[quote name='steveovig']I tried to get my GS to price protect my LE purchase from December and they wouldn't let me. In fact, they acted surprised when I even mentioned the idea over the phone. I guess customer service was never GS' forte.[/QUOTE]

See if you can find another one at the new lower price and then just buy that one and return the one from the first receipt. The return period is 30 for new games and I think from 11/1 through the 12/24, you can still return new stuff through 1/15

bread's done
Back