Metroid Other M for $4.99 Shipped at Best Buy

Grabbed one. My copy of Brutal Legend for 3 bucks from Target never showed up, so I'm a bit iffy grabbing another amazing deal for a few bucks, but eh...it IS just a few bucks 8-P. Thanks OP.

Gave up on this in the early morning, and glad I tried when I woke up this morning. Does that make sense?. Heh. Got one. Thanks!

I ordered the Gears of War Triple pack earlier this morning and this was out, but saw its up now and ordered one. Hooray free shipping.

Does this require a Wiimote to play? I'm thinking about getting it to emulate until the Wii drops even more. I don't want to pay $100 for a system when the Wii U is around the corner.

this is kind of the greatest deal ever. i head Other M wasn't that good, but for five bucks, i think i'll just have to find out for myself.

Also caved and bought one, kept taking it out of cart but ultimately grabbed it. Also got LOTR: Aragorn for $3, I've heard both are just okay games, but if I don't like them I'm sure I can at least get my money back reselling. Really wanted Gears Triple Pack but it went OOS as I was checking out, oh well.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Also caved and bought one, kept taking it out of cart but ultimately grabbed it. Also got LOTR: Aragorn for $3, I've heard both are just okay games, but if I don't like them I'm sure I can at least get my money back reselling. Really wanted Gears Triple Pack but it went OOS as I was checking out, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same, I have a rather large backlog but fuck it.

bread's done
Back