Metroid Other M for $4.99 Shipped at Best Buy

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Wow cant believe this is stil going, wonder if any orders will be cancelled or just a lot of backorders[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is a hot ticket item. Anyone that wanted to play it probably picked it up at launch, and the rest of us are the ones who were skeptical.

[quote name='Doom Kvlt']I don't think this is a hot ticket item. Anyone that wanted to play it probably picked it up at launch, and the rest of us are the ones who were skeptical.[/QUOTE]

Skeptical and cheap! :D

Thanks OP, just ordered 1 and got the Skyward sword collectors guide for 33.99 because of the buy one get 15%OFF promotion.

Trying to order this from Canada, but I'm wanting to get it shipped to an American address. It says it's possible, but when I'm filling out the billing (not shipping) information, "USA" is the only option from the Country drop-down box... Am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='CACG']Trying to order this from Canada, but I'm wanting to get it shipped to an American address. It says it's possible, but when I'm filling out the billing (not shipping) information, "USA" is the only option from the Country drop-down box... Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Just leave the billing info alone and pay through paypal. Should work that way I imagine

In for one for a gift, here's to the longest shipping time I'm expecting over 2 wks for this standing shipping delivery....

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Hope this works at the B&M. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll confirm for you it's B&M too. I printed out the Black Friday tag for it myself at my store.

I picked one up. I figure for $5 it's hard to go wrong, even though I'm not crazy about what they did to Samus in this one.

Besides, it's good for those precious, precious Coins. Mmm. Coins.

I've been wanting this one because it's Metroid but the reviews delayed my purchase of it. But now that it's $4.99...can't beat that! Thanks OP, bought myself one!

God damn Best Buy, what are you doing to me this year? In for one, even if the story is annoying I've heard the gameplay is solid

Thanks! I thought for sure this would be out of stock once I clicked on the topic and saw what time it was posted.

I bought one yesterday. I've been excited to play it for myself, although most of the real reviews say it's absolutely shitty. They made Samus into an emotional damsel in distress for part of the game or something? Well, regardless, $5 is a steal for a brand new game. And I could use the coins.

If you can find this in-store, it should be the same price. I saw a lot of the sale games that aren't listed in the ad (BlOps vanilla) are the same price in-store as on-line.

[quote name='sgaldis']If you can find this in-store, it should be the same price. I saw a lot of the sale games that aren't listed in the ad (BlOps vanilla) are the same price in-store as on-line.[/QUOTE]

At the Williston vt store this morning they had about 30 of these still in stock and I saw no one walking around with a copy.

lol they had a ton of these in stores and no one was buying it :( poor samus

good deal to those that haven't played it, i liked it B^)

bread's done
Back